** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian I-League: 24-25 Jan 2013

24/01 08:30 Mohun Bagan v United Sikkim 1.62 4.20 5.70 24/01 09:30 Mumbai FC v Churchill Brothers 3.35 3.42 2.20 25/01 13:30 Pune FC v East Bengal 2.30 3.40 3.25 Mohun Bagan v United Sikkim Mohun Bagan are currently bottom of the league with 0 points, but this is due to them walking out halfway through a game at East Bengal following one of their players being hit by a bottle. They were subsequently thrown out of the league, banned for two years and all their results expunged. Following an appeal, Mohun Bagan were reinstated into the league, but docked all their currently accrued points. Up until this point they'd been doing alright, with a record of 3-3-5, but they'd played 8 of these matches away from home and were suffering from lots of injuries to key players. Their league suspension has meant they've been out of action for 5 weeks, allowing the injured players to recover. United Sikkim are currently second bottom with only 10 points. They've just been beaten 7-0 away to Dempo and are suffering something of an injury crisis, many of their senior players are injured so they're having to draft in 18 and 19 year olds from their academy. The United Sikkim manager Nathan Hall also isn't particulary pleased about the make-up of the squad he inherited since taking over the team, or the scheduling of this fixture following Mohun Bagan's reinstatement to the league. See the below articles for further detail: http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/01/22/3688814/im-playing-with-kids-hall-criticises-former-united-sikkim?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_14 http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/01/21/3688433/united-sikkim-fc-coach-nathan-hall-sarcastically-applauds Considering the relative strengths of the squads and the injuries currently affecting the United Sikkim side, a bet on Mohun Bagan with a one goal handicap looks like a good bet. Mohun Bagan AH(-1) @ 2.06 with MarathonBet - 5 points

Re: Indian I-League: 24-25 Jan 2013

24/01 08:30 Mohun Bagan v United Sikkim 1.62 4.20 5.70 24/01 09:30 Mumbai FC v Churchill Brothers 3.35 3.42 2.20 25/01 13:30 Pune FC v East Bengal 2.30 3.40 3.25 Mohun Bagan v United Sikkim Mohun Bagan are currently bottom of the league with 0 points, but this is due to them walking out halfway through a game at East Bengal following one of their players being hit by a bottle. They were subsequently thrown out of the league, banned for two years and all their results expunged. Following an appeal, Mohun Bagan were reinstated into the league, but docked all their currently accrued points. Up until this point they'd been doing alright, with a record of 3-3-5, but they'd played 8 of these matches away from home and were suffering from lots of injuries to key players. Their league suspension has meant they've been out of action for 5 weeks, allowing the injured players to recover. United Sikkim are currently second bottom with only 10 points. They've just been beaten 7-0 away to Dempo and are suffering something of an injury crisis, many of their senior players are injured so they're having to draft in 18 and 19 year olds from their academy. The United Sikkim manager Nathan Hall also isn't particulary pleased about the make-up of the squad he inherited since taking over the team, or the scheduling of this fixture following Mohun Bagan's reinstatement to the league. See the below articles for further detail: http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/01/22/3688814/im-playing-with-kids-hall-criticises-former-united-sikkim?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_14 http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/01/21/3688433/united-sikkim-fc-coach-nathan-hall-sarcastically-applauds Considering the relative strengths of the squads and the injuries currently affecting the United Sikkim side, a bet on Mohun Bagan with a one goal handicap looks like a good bet. Mohun Bagan AH(-1) @ 2.06 with MarathonBet - 5 points
I saw that the odds on Churchill Brothers are dropping really fast.They were about 2.3 a couple of days ago but now you can find them no more then 1.95.They are league leaders while Mumbai are 4th.I go for an AW only because of the odds have dropped,no info about the teams