Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Turkey Cup. 17:30(CET) Eskisehirspor - Antalyaspor Tip: Eskisehirspor Odd: 2.00 Stake: 7/10 Antalyaspor have huge problems with injures. Without are: Tita (16/3 f), Sismanoglu (13/5 f), Isaac (15/5 f), Janda (0/0 f), Ibrahim (12/0 m), Koray (14/0 d), Emre (11/0 d), Tandogan (5/0 d), Arikan (13/0 gk). Head coach of Antalyaspor that he will get 14 players to match with Eskisehirspor 3 of them are goalkeepers. This is means that no choise, no rotation, no substitution, no exchange on a match course. Head coach of Eskisehirspor said that they wont to pass in semifinal and this match is very important for they. Turkish cup is very important for them.

Re: Turkey Cup. 24.01.13 about players cant say because i am russian and dont understand on their websait but i find infos about tickets for this games: Rixos Numaralı Orta- 100 TL Rixos Numaralı Yan- 50 TL Ceysu Maraton - 10 TL Adopen Kale Arkası - 5 TL Misafir Takım - 5 TL for guest is only 5, but for home is rich. I think this is mean that they are very intresting in cup + they have advantage over Eskisehirspor in head-to-head matches. if i find and understand some info about this matches i will write here

Re: Turkey Cup. 24.01.13 Antalyaspor v Mersin idmanyurdu teams without: Antalyaspor: Gungor (11/0 d), Ankan (13/0 gk), Sismanoglu (13/5 f), Aissati (17/3 m), Promise (15/5 f), Dagasan (12/0 m), Arslan, Boyraz, Duruer (12/2 m), Sedef (13/0 m), Tita (16/3 f) Mersin idmanyurdu: Bans, Ipek (6/0 f), Yattara, Gosso (0/0 m), Keqeli (16/1 m), Tosqali (8/0 d), Ongiin (3/0 gk), Bourn, Ben Yahia (16/2 m)

Re: Turkey Cup. 24.01.13 Sivasspor has problem with their small squad and coach said they do not have enough squad to run and they were not able to sign solid players during the holiday. Fenerbahce signed with 2 new players one is emre from atletico madrid and other is webo from belediyespor but they are not gonna show up tonight. Bear in mind the weather will be quite cold in the city of sivas. I personally will not place my bet for this match. It is very difficult to predict the result.