** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Expiring player points

Bart(UK)

Email today from William Hill reminded me that I should really better use my existing player points... on all sites and networks. Still have many '000s of FTP points on Full Tilt for example that I could use to try to grind up a small bankroll without having to deposit again.

Every time you play real money poker at the William Hill Poker tables, you are rewarded with WH Award Points. Starting 1st February 2013 and from then on every 1st of the month, William Hill Poker will be bringing in a policy of expiring any WH Award Points which have not been used in the previous 12 months. This means that you can use your WH Award Points within 12 months of earning them or they will automatically expire from your account. Example – On Feb 1st 2013 any unused WH Award Points that were accumulated before Feb 1st 2012 will expire. Find out more by clicking here. Now is time to sit down and play at the William Hill Poker cash game and tournament tables to earn our exclusive WH Points. The more points you accumulate, the higher your reward will be! Would you like to use your WH Award Points for tournaments’ buy-in? Click Here William Hill Poker Team * Correct as of 08:00 15/01/2013

Re: Expiring player points

just got this too....it seems you can convert them into cash......I have tried to convert 35k into $30 - not sure if it has gone through though!
Can't find anything I can use my 745 points on! Only games you seem to be able to play with points are ones which win you more points. :eyes Lots of other sites at least let you buy in regular tournament with points.

there is an option to turn the points into cash - I have 38.5 k of them whcih equates to $30 according to them but i can t get hold of live support - no one answering!!
If you've sent the request through their website you should get the cash within 4 or 5 days (at least that's what it's taken in the past for me), I'm waiting for some too, I guess it's a manual process which takes them a while to get round to/bother doing.

Re: Expiring player points Wonder if I can get 70c for mine. :lol

if you click on tournaments tab on your left hand side then go down a bit it says points buy in there are some games you can play hope this helps
I'll have another look, but think these were the ones I looked at the other day and didn't see anything suitable.

if you click on tournaments tab on your left hand side then go down a bit it says points buy in there are some games you can play hope this helps
I'll have another look, but think these were the ones I looked at the other day and didn't see anything suitable.
I'm in the 50 pt rebuy tonight for $250 gtd. :ok