** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 23 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Real Zaragoza (18:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.45 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 24 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v FC Barcelona (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan that happen elimiminatoria Barcelona in the moment you play your headline midfield with Xavi and Cesc Busquet with his title defense and up who already know messi pedro and one more that could be tello who played pretty well yesterday instead of Alexis this horrible. So my bet is going round barcelona

Re: Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan MALAGA VS BARCELONA : OVER 3 @2,1 3/10 Good as you all know the result was foaled in Barcelona's 2-2 so when Barcelona will play to win the game to qualify. Why the over 3? Just because I think the Malaga scored a goal for what the club to qualify should go for 2 and give us the void. If Barcelona plays against the league Malaga and Malaga will think little to do as he was in that game. We saw that in Anoeta leave Barcelona win but I think it was more the result of the relaxation and dosing with the 0-2 than anything else.

Re: Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan SEVILLA VS ZARAGOZA : OVER 2,5 @1,8 2/10 ​Result 0-0 in Zaragoza match Which means that at the time some time a team scores a goal the other would be removed. If successful the Zaragoza Sevilla need 2 and if you do the Zaragoza Sevilla would have to go upstairs and could be sentenced to Sevilla against We have seen that the two teams are not quite there but the cup would be a way out for both especially for Sevilla

Re: Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan Betis - Atletico Clearly don't like betting on unders, but this one presents excellent opportunity. Atletico with two clean goal advantage, without Falcao, but with their typical great defensive and collective work. They will leave little empty space for the hosts to exploit and will try to slow down the tempo of the game - something they are masters in. Atletico very hardly concedes goals, even away from home, even in Primera games when they try to win and attack. Now they don't need to win, so it will be even more difficult to score goals against them and I think Betis can grab at maximum one goal if they are lucky enough. 6 out of the last 7 away games of Atletico were under 2.5, the seventh was at Nou Camp against Barcelona..... Betis indeed are high goal-scorers, but mostly away from home, where they have the advantage to play their favorite style - counter-attacking. They are not getting this luxury tonight vs Atletico. I don't think that the home team has much faith in themselves about going through this leg after the deficit they face. Ironically, this is the type of game where an early goal can actually contribute to "unders", as far as it is in favor of Atletico. If the guests take the lead, I am quite confident that the game will die out and we won't see anything interesting till the final whistle. It's worth mentioning that this game resembles a lot the previous Copa Del Rey second leg of Atletico against Getafe, where the Madrid team have decided everything at home and the away game was a boring formality with little offensive action. After exposing all these arguments, you will maybe wonder why the price for unders is 1.90?! I have only one answer - "2:4" score at Benito Villamarin between these two teams in September. This is a typical betting fallacy - judging a game based very much on a previous encounter, even though the circumstances surrounding the two have been completely different (League game vs. Cup game, no Falcao, 0:2 deficit). Under 2.5 @ 1.90 (bet365)

Re: Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan

Barca 1.40? Really? Shocking odds
What's so shocking about that?! That's the normal price Barca gets when playing away to tougher teams, against the weaker teams in Primera they get 1.28, and only against the likes of Real and Atletico (and Valencia sometimes) they get bigger price. Statistically, this is a normal price that reflects their historical performance in such games in the last two seasons.

Re: Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan Betis will be without two regular CB's (Mario and Paulao), while regular midfielders Canas and Benat (key player) are in doubt. On the other side, Atletico missing Juanfran (regular defender) beside topscorer Falcao. So it's possible that these absences (on both sides in defense) little influence on the high odds for under 2,5. Otherwise, I'm not a fan of cup games, but good luck to you guys.:ok

Re: Copa Del Rey > 23rd Jan - 24th Jan

MALAGA VS BARCELONA : OVER 3 @2' date=1 3/10 Good as you all know the result was foaled in Barcelona's 2-2 so when Barcelona will play to win the game to qualify. Why the over 3? Just because I think the Malaga scored a goal for what the club to qualify should go for 2 and give us the void. If Barcelona plays against the league Malaga and Malaga will think little to do as he was in that game. We saw that in Anoeta leave Barcelona win but I think it was more the result of the relaxation and dosing with the 0-2 than anything else.
MALAGA VS BARCELONA : OVER 3 @2,1 3/10 Good game, very seriously and creating chances which saw Barcelona winning the game and as I said in the malaga meteria pick. I was not expecting two but hey .... Barca defense but this regular defense compared to last year Not if you saw on television but in the field were an infinite number of slips, this horrible state of grass and this should solve the Malaga AND classification