** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Skittle's Big One.

Skittle

Re: Skittle's Big One. Bet 1, Mumbai v Pune - Pune 6 Over Total...30 @ 1.01 in play. [TABLE]

[TR=class: MVHeaderBackBoldedHeader] [TD=colspan: 2]Back[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Odds[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Stake[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD=width: 5] [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 30 Runs or more [/TD] [TD=class: betOddsTD, colspan: 2, align: center]1.01[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]£20.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: BMBackBetInfoBackground, colspan: 5]Ref: 26424415976 Bet matched: 13:43 13-Apr-13[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Skittle's Big One.

Unlucky said that cricket would mess it up.
Not only the cricket.................Couldn't see the Cats winning by three though. Maybe I should just retire from this and rest on my laurels, but what do I do with all of those 1.01's?

Re: Skittle's Big One. Pillock. I very nearly took the same bet for the 'holiday fund' as well. It does show, however, that the monetary values do make a difference when placing a bet. They shouldn't, but it does happen. The bet should be the same bet regardless..................Another little lesson in the betting arena.

Re: Skittle's Big One. Bet 1, Hyderabad v Punjab - Punjab 6 Over Total...30 @ 1.02 in play. 25-1 off 4.3 overs................and a 4 as I type. [TABLE]

[TR=class: MVHeaderBackBoldedHeader] [TD=colspan: 2]Back[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Odds[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Stake[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD=width: 5] [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 30 Runs or more [/TD] [TD=class: betOddsTD, colspan: 2, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]£20.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: BMBackBetInfoBackground, colspan: 5]Ref: 26556127423 Bet matched: 15:52 19-Apr-13[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Skittle's Big One. I'm looking at bets in the IPL for the fund but I'm being very cautious and haven't committed as yet. Keeping an eye on lay prices in particular. Another line on the cricket is the mistakes some punters make. Example in the game on now; Royals were on 174 and £13k popped up @ 1.01 for 170 runs. It disappeared quickly and turned up on the lay side. A simple mistake by a punter who put the bet in on the wrong side. Any bet left in there for 170 would automatically have been taken though. I did look at that during the 6 over total section earlier in the innings. May look at putting the £700 odd into that situation for a possible winner at absolutely no risk.

Re: Skittle's Big One.

I'm looking at bets in the IPL for the fund but I'm being very cautious and haven't committed as yet. Keeping an eye on lay prices in particular. Another line on the cricket is the mistakes some punters make. Example in the game on now; Royals were on 174 and £13k popped up @ 1.01 for 170 runs. It disappeared quickly and turned up on the lay side. A simple mistake by a punter who put the bet in on the wrong side. Any bet left in there for 170 would automatically have been taken though. I did look at that during the 6 over total section earlier in the innings. May look at putting the £700 odd into that situation for a possible winner at absolutely no risk.
that makes sense if you can catch someones mistake risk free