** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Skittle's Big One.

Skittle

On 7/9/2021 at 10:07 PM, Skittle said:

Job done. :ok

Belated well done. When I saw that post I wasn't quite sure whether it meant the thread objective had been achieved or was just a reference to the latest bet landing.

What was the job that was done? Doubling up the starting bank? What's the significance of the bet numbering? I appreciate it's probably in the thread somewhere but maybe now would be a good time to post a refresher for Johnnie come latelys like me! :)

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Belated well done. When I saw that post I wasn't quite sure whether it meant the thread objective had been achieved or was just a reference to the latest bet landing.

What was the job that was done? Doubling up the starting bank? What's the significance of the bet numbering? I appreciate it's probably in the thread somewhere but maybe now would be a good time to post a refresher for Johnnie come latelys like me! :)

As in this bet.........

Bet 32/114. £55.00.  Tennis.

Djokovic v Shapovalov...Djokovic @ 1.11.

I started with a bank of just £30 with the intention of doubling up to £60. Djokovic won so it was enough to get me to the double up required amount and therefore took me 32 bets to do so. The figure of 114 is the number of current winning bets consecutively. At the low end of the odds market where I operate it usually takes me around 32-36 winning bets to complete a double up. This recent run has come about as a laugh between my fiancee and myself. She wanted to buy £60 worth of plants for the garden in our new home so I said I would do a double up to pay for them......................This last one was the fourth such double up and we're swimming in bloody plants now. ?