** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013

I don't bet this match' date= but if I have to, I will play Hungary or under 50,5. Very small stake.
Hungary - Poland 27:19 (10:9) Hungary win :clap under 50,5 :clap Polish defense disappeared in second half...

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Russia - Slovenia Jure Dolenec over 4,5 @ 1,65 Uroš Zorman under 3,5 @ 1,40 Denmark - Hungary Denmark (-2,5) @ 1,50 Anders Eggert Jensen over 5,5 @ 1,55 France - Croatia Croatia @ 2,25

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013

Russia - Slovenia Jure Dolenec over 4,5 @ 1,65 Uroš Zorman under 3,5 @ 1,40 Denmark - Hungary Denmark (-2,5) @ 1,50 Anders Eggert Jensen over 5,5 @ 1,55 France - Croatia Croatia @ 2,25
Russia - Slovenia Jure Dolenec over 4,5 @ 1,65 :@ 3 goals Uroš Zorman under 3,5 @ 1,40 :@ 5 goals Denmark - Hungary Denmark (-2,5) @ 1,50 :@ 28:26 Anders Eggert Jensen over 5,5 @ 1,55 :@ 5 goals France - Croatia Croatia @ 2,25 :clap 30:23

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Croatia v Slovenia,bronze medal match Croatia @ 1.55 Bwin Seriously, Croatia is way better. I can only understand the odds if we dare to think that Croatia will "throw" this game, not be mentally ready for it. I truly think that is not the case, given how they won a bronze medal at both 2012 Olympics and 2012 Euro Handball. The team should once again rise up and get the bronze medal. The main problem Slovenia will have is the same that caused their loss against Spain. Slovenia is not defending the fastbreaks, and if Spain managed to get a 8 out of 9 record, Croatia should get 9 or more tries at it, because they are a better team at fastbreaking. Croatia has a solid defense, and backs it up with a very good keeper who is the key of those fastbreaks. Their positional attack is good enough, sometimes out of ideas because they are not playing with their wingers enough, but overall fluid and with quite a large roster. Slovenia, on the other hand, does not have many players at high level and is abusing too much from them. They should be very tired for tomorrow's game, specially Zorman who is already 32. They also have issues with their younger players, because I don't think they are ready for this level of competition, missing many shots and playing nervously. Their 26-22 score against Spain is very misleading, because at the 55 minutes mark Spain was leading by about 8 goals and they changed all the players, failing to do anything good in the last minutes. In my opinion it should be worthy to take a Croatian win with high stakes,anyway GL everyone!