** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Poles are favourites undoubtedly. Coach of Polish team prefers defensive tactic and players agreed with him. Coach Biegler spent a lot of time to practise defense. Handball is a sport in which you can win due to good defense and play on the counterattack. If you have a good defense, forward play is easier. - said Michal Jurecki. During training camp before World Cup, Poles care about defense mainly. Attacking was trained in the end of the camp. Both goalkeepers are a good professionals and have a good form. I think Belarussian best scorer Rutenka will be marked man to man. Belarussians has a new coach and players train in other way than earlier. Belarus is better team than few months ago and I think the match won't be easy for Poland. Michal Jurecki has a great form and he's confirmed that during friendly matches and in Champions League in Vive Targi Kielce. Poland - Belarus under 54 @ 1,75 Unibet 2/10 Poland - Belarus Michal Jurecki over 4,5 @ 1,60 Unibet 4/10

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Argentina without S. Simonet (suspended) and Vidal (injured). They will probably play in next matches. D. Simonet has some troubles with his leg and probably will play only few minutes. Argentina will have troubles in attack. Montenegro has good defense (Melic, Sevaljevic), they will deal with rivals well. Montenegro hasn't very good attack, but there are some good playes (Roganovic, Mrvaljevic) which should be enough to Argentinian defense. I don't know why Markovic isn't in line up, but I think Montenergian coach chose defensive tactic. montenegro should win the match due to better defense and weakened Argentinian attack. Argentina - Montenegro Montenegro @ 1,45 unibet 3/10

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Hungary is a big favourite in this match and they should win easilly. Hungarians has good players, two very good goalkeepers who can do really great things. I think Egypt will try to play a good game but Hungary is more better. I don't think Hungarians will pass off their rivals. Hungary - Egypt Hungary -2,5 @ 1,35 Unibet

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013

Poland - Belarus under 54 @ 1,75 Unibet 2/10 Poland - Belarus Michal Jurecki over 4,5 @ 1,60 Unibet 4/10 Argentina - Montenegro Montenegro @ 1,45 Unibet 3/10 Hungary - Egypt Hungary -2,5 @ 1,35 Unibet 3/10
Poland - Belarus under 54 @ 1,75 Unibet 2/10 24:22 :ok Poland - Belarus Michal Jurecki over 4,5 @ 1,60 Unibet 4/10 3 goals :$ Argentina - Montenegro Montenegro @ 1,45 Unibet 3/10 28:26 :$ Hungary - Egypt Hungary -2,5 @ 1,35 Unibet 3/10 32:23 :ok

Brazil - Argentina Yesterday Argentina played quite good game, especially their defense was good (apart from goalkeepers who saved few shots only). There was a bit strange match, both teams played with lot of unconcern. I had expected they will play more consistently. Brazil played really poor, after 20 minutes they was out of strength. I think today Argentinian must play better than yesterday, I can't imagine that professional goalkeeper can play two mathes in a row at 15% :) Brazil - Argentina Argentina @ 1,50 Unibet

Tunisia - Germany Germany is not the same team as they was few years ago but still strong. Team is really matched, substitute players aren't worse that line up. I think it could be a big advantage of Germans and they have a chance to promote from second place (France will be 1st). Tunisia played good against France. They played a high defense as Brazil did against Germany. This kind of defense wasn't a good idea because Germans scored 14 thanks to center forward (center circle?). Heinnevetter and Lichtlein are a good goalkeepers and Tunisia won't score easilly. German attack and wings are good too. Yesterday Tunisia plyed good against France but we nedd to know that it France played worse than we expected. French players lost a lot of balls, they didn't seized an opprtunities (majority). Tunisia will have a lot o troubles with rivals who don't make lot of mistakes, especially unforced mistakes. French did, so Tunisia was able to play good. I think Germany will play tactically better and without huge amount of simple mistakes. Tunisia - Germany Germany @ 1,38

Montenegro - France France often start poor a big tournaments. They don't play theit best handball but every next match will better. I think today they wil beat Montenegro but result shouldn't be big. Yesterday France made a lot of mistakes and today will be similar situation. France has a great team so they are able to win matches even they play a bit worse. I think best France we will see against strong teams after group stage. Montenegro is competent team and will fight against France. I'm a bit surprised that the lost against Argentina. Unfortunatelly Mrvaljevic isn't playing today. Anyway handicap +7,5 is worth betting small stake. Montenegro - France Montenegro +7,5 @ 1,87 Unibet

Chile - Iceland Sigursson should score more than 6. Iceland is a big favorite, I can't imagine they lost again. Russia played really well, I don't think Chile is able to reach this level. Macedonia has 5 penalties against Chile, I think Iceland will have some penalties too. Sigurdsson is penalty striker, so should score 3-4 at least from penalties. Chile play a high defense, they play far from their goalkeeper. Sigurdsson is good winger and he should deal with this kind of defense. Chile - Iceland Sigurdsson over 6,5 @ 1,62 Unibet

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Saudi Arabia v Poland Saudi Arabia +6 to win at HT @ 1.85 Betfair I think Saudi Arabia is a bit underrated, mainly because the players play in the domestic league and are thought to be bad, but the truth is that they earn way more by playing there than if they were to come to a low tier european team. Their defense is really tough, and they really get penalized for it. On their first game they had 8 suspensions, with a red card included for triple suspension, but most of those were during the second half. Poland has a very tough game tomorrow against Slovenia, and I am sure the coach will be happy to give rest to his players in all stages of the game. Poland has a better team, but they don't use the fastbreaks that much and that is the way they could easily gain a clear advantage over Saudi Arabia. The handicap line at +6 is good enough to back Saudi Arabia, hoping they put up a nice fight as they did on their first game.

Australia - Hungary Australia plays really bad and Hungary are a big favourite but I think Hungarians won't want to get tired so much. Tomorrow they will play against Croatia - very strong team. Probably Hungary will play with a lot of substitutions and line up won't be used too much. I wonder bet on Australia with some big handicap, ex. +24,5. Hungary will want to just win. Probably high result won't be so imprortant. They want to be in good form tomorrow. Croatia wan with 23 goals and I think Hungary isn't as good as Croatia. Australia - Hungary Australia +24,5 @ 1,70 Australia - Hungary under 55,5 @ 1,85

Saudi Arabia v Poland Saudi Arabia +6 to win at HT @ 1.85 Betfair I think Saudi Arabia is a bit underrated, mainly because the players play in the domestic league and are thought to be bad, but the truth is that they earn way more by playing there than if they were to come to a low tier european team. Their defense is really tough, and they really get penalized for it. On their first game they had 8 suspensions, with a red card included for triple suspension, but most of those were during the second half. Poland has a very tough game tomorrow against Slovenia, and I am sure the coach will be happy to give rest to his players in all stages of the game. Poland has a better team, but they don't use the fastbreaks that much and that is the way they could easily gain a clear advantage over Saudi Arabia. The handicap line at +6 is good enough to back Saudi Arabia, hoping they put up a nice fight as they did on their first game.
I wonder similar pick and I'm not sure. You're right that Poland is better team and Polish win is almost sure but I think Polec could play first half at high level to get a few goals advantege before second half. Against Belarus Poland played better first half than second. With few goals advantage Poles had smalll troubles with concentration. I don't know how Michal Jurecki will play today but I think this odd is worth playing. He plays bad match agaist Belarus but he has a bit bad luck. he scores 3 but he has also some hits on the bar. today probably he will play about one half (other half for Bielecki) but I think it's enough for him to score 5. M. Jurecki should be the best polish scorer, I don't think lijewski will play as good as against Belarus. Good odd worth playing with small stake. I believe M. Jurecki will play big game... finally :) Saudi Arabia - Poland Saudi Arabia +11,5 @ 1,70 Saudi Arabia - Poland M. Jurecki over 4,5 @ 2,30

Re: Australia - Hungary

Australia - Hungary Australia +24,5 @ 1,70 :@ 13:43 Australia - Hungary under 55,5 @ 1,85 :@ 13:43 (1 goal :wall) Saudi Arabia - Poland Saudi Arabia +11,5 @ 1,70 :@ 14:28 Saudi Arabia - Poland M. Jurecki over 4,5 @ 2,30 :@ Michal Jurecki 1 goal
both Polish goalkeepers in good form Hungary - respect!

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Tunisia played against Montenegro about one week ago and result was 30:28, 2 goals difference only. I don't think Tunisia is team able to win systematically. They have played two good games on this championships but they still aren't as goo as odds show (1,35). Playing on Tunisia with 1,35 is too risky. Montenegro is really competent team. They are leader in Euro championship eliminations group, they have defeated Germany (away!) and Czech Republic. Montenegro defeated Sweden in world championship eliminations. We have to know that Sweden beat Tunisia 27:21. Montenegro isn't in good form now. They have lost a few matches but I think they have some potential and today match against Tunisia will be aligned. I recommend playing for Montenegro with small stake or Montenegro with handcap. Tunisia - Montenegro Montenegro +5,5 @ 1,45 Montenegro dnb @ 4,40

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Macedonia - Iceland probably wil be very tight. Now Iceland isn't as good as they was few years ago and I think they won't get any success on this championship. Macedonia plays quite well thanks to great Lazarov and good back row. Defense and goalkeeper are the worst formations in Macedonian team. Iceland don't like playing against teams with good back row, ex. Serbia. Genereally neither Iceland defense nor goalkeeper are very good. Line 55,5 is too low IMO. Both teams hasn't good defences so over 55,5 goals is good pick on this match. This match is important for Macedonia so Lazarov should play a lot. Moreover Ristovski and Mojsovski are good at attacking. Macedonia - Iceland over 55.5 @ 1,80 Lazarov over 7,5 @ 1,68

Argentina - France Today's matches are hard to bet, finding something to playing with normal stake isn't easy. Interesting is low line for J. Fernandez's scoring. Probably he will play about 30 mins. Untill now he's played about 60 mins and scored 15. His efectiveness is about 60% (6/9 against Tunisia, 6/10 against Montenegro and 3/5 against Brazil) so 7 attempts should be enough to score 4. Jerome Fernandez will probably shoots from 7 m (yesterday Fernandez missed and Guigou shot then, I hope today Fernandez will be more efficient). 2-3 goals from penalties are probable. Fernandez don't often tries to score during game but I think France is much stronger than Argentina and even Fernandez will have some chances to score. I think 4 Fernandez's goals are possible. Small stake on over. Argentina - France J. Fernandez over 3,5 @ 1,70

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 B. Jaszka is scores a lot in Füchse Berlin, supperters expected him to score many goals in national team too but there are some troubles in Poland team. Jaszka avoids responsibility for scoring. Against Belarus and Slovenia he tried 2 times to score from back line (no goals). He plays quite good, he makes assists but Jaszka isn't dangeerous for rivals' goalie. It's possible he'll score some after fastbreaks but I don't think it will be more than 3 goals. Serbia has a good defense, Poland generally plays defensively. I expect under match without many chances to score. Poland - Serbia B. Jaszka under 3,5 @ 1,72

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Ivan Cupic is Croatian best scorer and I think should score 6 at least. Match against Egypt will be easy and line up shouldn't play many minutes. I think Cupic will play about 30 mins likewise against Algieria and Australia. Cupic has good effectiveness (23/33) both from 7 m and fastbreaks. Croatia plays a lot of fastbreaks and probably Cupic will score 2-3 goals. I think next 3 goals he will score from 7 m. There are only one danger for this pick - Cupic will rest and won't play even 25-30 mins. Croatia - Egypt I. Cupic over 5,5 @ 1,65

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 We have really good odds on this match. I'm a bit surprised because before championships Denmark played against Tunisia and line was about -8. Now we can play Denmark -5 with 1,65 and I think it's good pick for tomorrow. Denamrk plays wery well, they defeated Iceland and Russia, Quatar and Chile was totally without any chances. During group stage line up didn't play too much, team leader Hansen didn't play a lot so the team shoul be rested and fit. Tunisia is a surprise. They played few good matches (against France and Germany!) but lost against Brazil shows that they haven't good form. Sometimes they play good, sometimes worst. Tomorrow Denmark will show their power, a few saves by Landin, a few fastbreaks (Eggert, Lindberg) and Tunisia will have to forget about any good result. Denmark is more better team and don't think Tunisia has any chances. Handicap -5 isn't too much and I think worth to play with average stake. Denmark - Tunisia Denmark (-5) @ 1,65

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 So Egypt has destroyed Australia and now Egypt is 4th in Group D (3rd Hungary; 5th Algieria). Algieria must win if wants to play in 1/8. Now Hungary is 3rd and will play against Slovenia/Poland/Serbia in 1/8. I think all three teams present similar level and Hungary doesn't care which team will play in 1/8. More important is who they will play in CF. If Hungary is 3rd, in CF will play against Denmark. If Hungary is 4th, in CF will play against Russia (I don't think Tunisia and Brazil are able to win in 1/8). So.. there is better for Hungary to take 4th place in Group D. Algieria must win, defeat is better for Hungary smile.gif If somebody likes "conspiracy teories", can bet Algieria with small stake. Hungary - Algieria Algieria @ 5,00 (odds are dropping)

If somebody likes "conspiracy teories"' date= can bet Algieria with small stake. Hungary - Algieria Algieria @ 5,00 (odds are dropping)
Hungary - Algieria 29:26 Hungary didn't want to avoid Denmark in CF... so CF will be their last match

We have really good odds on this match. I'm a bit surprised because before championships Denmark played against Tunisia and line was about -8. Now we can play Denmark -5 with 1,65 and I think it's good pick for tomorrow. Denamrk plays wery well, they defeated Iceland and Russia, Quatar and Chile was totally without any chances. During group stage line up didn't play too much, team leader Hansen didn't play a lot so the team shoul be rested and fit. Tunisia is a surprise. They played few good matches (against France and Germany!) but lost against Brazil shows that they haven't good form. Sometimes they play good, sometimes worst. Tomorrow Denmark will show their power, a few saves by Landin, a few fastbreaks (Eggert, Lindberg) and Tunisia will have to forget about any good result. Denmark is more better team and don't think Tunisia has any chances. Handicap -5 isn't too much and I think worth to play with average stake. Denmark - Tunisia Denmark (-5) @ 1,65
Denmark - Tunisia 30:23 Denmark (-5) :clap:clap:clap

Re: Men's Handball World Championship Spain 2013 Poland - Hungary is very hard match to betting. Teams are at similar level and match will be very tight. Hungarians aren't as strong as they were few years ago. There aren't Fazekas, Laluska and Tamas Ivancsik. Especially Fazekas was important for Hungarian national team. Without him the team plays worse, circle isn't as efficient as was earlier. Tatai and Mikler are good players and have good statistics but against strong teams can't lead the team. Today probably will play Csaszar, but he was sick and could be unfit. Of course the big advantage of Hungary is Laszlo Nagy. He is one of the best player on his position. I think is possible that Poland will play 5-1 in defense with man-to-man marking Nagy. Poland has good defense (only Croatia and Spain lost fewer goals) and good goalkeepers. Szmal is still one of the best goalkeeper on the world and Wichary is also very good. Poland has some troubles with attacking, sometimes there are no idea how to play. Michal Jurecki and Bartosz Jaszka don't score as many as score in clubs. Jurkiewicz is already out of the team, M. Jurecki and B. Jurecki was sick in last days. I think Poland has a chance to good result is good form of Bartosz Jurecki. Poland doesn't have good substitution for him. Syprzak isn't as efficient as B. Jurecki. Poland doesn't play against very strong team yet. Hungary lost against Spain and Croatia with 6-9 goals. Poland lost only against Slovenia. This was strange match because Poland lead after first half with 3 goals. In the begining of second half Polish players was terrible and Poland lost few goals. Then Slovenia didn't allow Poland to get the lead in match. In my opinion Poland will have a big troubles with Hungary. I don't bet this match, but if I have to, I will play Hungary or under 50,5. Very small stake.