** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - Stan James January Poker League - $650 added Final Mon 4th Feb

Sir Puntalot

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James January Poker League - $650 added - Leg 4 Mon 28th Jan

Had a small session on SJ over lunchtime. For some reason my gameplay is not being logged and I received no points for around an hour of play, when I know it should have been around 40 points! Anyone else having problems with this?
I have'nt played much but I am showing 10 pts for this week, so must be working

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James January Poker League - $650 added - Leg 4 Mon 28th Jan

hi all new on here just joined tonight. keep seeing your poker league in stan james lobby looking to get involved for the start of februarys games. any help appreciated until i find my way round here.....:unsure
:welcome to PL, your in the right place, we have a poker diary that you can check out, Avongirl keeps a tight rein on that,and you can always let us know of any games you find.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James January Poker League - $650 added Final Mon 4th Feb Final table posted. Tonight's win by SteveO not only secures a final seat but also takes the league title. Well done :clap Finalists for next week are the 4 winners and the top 6 others in the league so well done to... [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 155]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]SteveO[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]scarface1975[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Claret_Sox[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]claretsox[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Spitvenom[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Spitvenomxx[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]goater28[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]goater28[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]warbirds[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]warbirds[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PL_Bart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Reb33[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]mangothekat[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]PGremlin[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]RiverChaser_[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]glennop[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]GHOP_1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]angiebabe1961[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]angiebabe196[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] We'll contact Stan James to sort out the registration and chip stacks :ok It could have been a tight battle for the spoon, but two of the main contenders didn't make it to the game today so, unable to improve, it goes to Lusitanea. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James January Poker League - $650 added Final Mon 4th Feb

Can you confirm the cut off point for accumilating chips for the final is? GL all for Monday
"Players who qualify to the final will start with extra chips based on the poker points earned over the month (from the date of the 1st qualifier up to the day of the final qualifier)." The 5 points for the Final game are usually included in the chip counts, so I would think that means up to 11.59pm 28th Jan?

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James January Poker League - $650 added Final Mon 4th Feb Extra Chips Stats [TABLE=width: 464]

[TR] [TD]PLUsername[/TD] [TD]Stan James[/TD] [TD]POINTS[/TD] [TD]Extra Chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reb33[/TD] [TD]mangothekat[/TD] [TD=align: right]1295.14[/TD] [TD=align: right]2500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]glennop[/TD] [TD]GHOP_1[/TD] [TD=align: right]424.25[/TD] [TD=align: right]2000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Spitvenom[/TD] [TD]Spitvenomxx[/TD] [TD=align: right]339.19[/TD] [TD=align: right]1500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]goater28[/TD] [TD]goater28[/TD] [TD=align: right]229.5[/TD] [TD=align: right]1000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]warbirds[/TD] [TD]warbirds[/TD] [TD=align: right]216.2[/TD] [TD=align: right]500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]SteveO[/TD] [TD]scarface1975[/TD] [TD=align: right]77.28[/TD] [TD=align: right]400[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD]PL_Bart[/TD] [TD=align: right]36.9[/TD] [TD=align: right]300[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Claret_Sox[/TD] [TD]claretsox[/TD] [TD=align: right]24.96[/TD] [TD=align: right]200[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PGremlin[/TD] [TD]RiverChaser_[/TD] [TD=align: right]20[/TD] [TD=align: right]100[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]angiebabe1961[/TD] [TD]angiebabe196[/TD] [TD=align: right]5[/TD] [TD=align: right]0[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]