** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA: 3rd Jan

Early leans: Spurs @ Knicks - Over 206.5 TWolves @ Nuggets - Potential for a Nuggets blowout here so I'm leaning towards the -7 (available with Paddy). The line is moving out on this with many books now at -7.5 and I can see it at -8 by match time. Waiting for more info on rumours of Spurs resting players before betting.

Re: NBA: 3rd Jan Lines have moved against me here, should've taken them earlier. No bet for me on those 2 leans now. Only bet right now with paddypower: TWolves @ Nuggets TWolves Under 96.5 @ 1.91 - 2 units Minnesota average 93.8 away, 95.2 overall Denver allow 94.9 at home Minnesota have only scored more than 196 four times in last 15 away matches Minnesota are 5-10 away, of those losses they scored over 196 ZERO times Denver have allowed over 96.5 in only 5/11 home games. Of the 5 teams that went over @Denver, 3 of them were Miami Heat, SA Spurs and LA Lakers, who are all top 5 scoring teams. Very happy with this line as I would've had it firmly at O/U 94.5, and I'd probably still be taking the unders.

Re: NBA: 3rd Jan TWolves @ Nuggets TWolves Under 96.5 @ 1.91 - 2 units :eyes Bet was looking good in the 3rd with the line down to 88.5, then Denver forgot that defending is a thing and allowed the timberwolves (a team averaging 20.0 in 4Q away) to pull back in the 3rd and put up 32 in the 4th. Good hustle from the TWolves though. Today: 0-1 -2 units 10W-13L-1P -2.63 units