** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AC Sparta Praha v Chelsea > Thurs 14th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Sparta Praha v Chelsea (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: AC Sparta Praha v Chelsea > Thurs 14th February 4pts Chelsea to beat Sparta Prague 8/11 Bet365 Chelsea have been far from convincing in recent weeks but they do know how to play in Europe and they do still have the quality in their ranks in the form of Juan Mata, Eden Hazard and Oscar to open sides up while they have enough in defence to ensure they are not breached regularly. Rafa Benitez has shown in the past that he’s more suited to the European style so I expect his side to take advantage of any Sparta rustiness and take a significant advantage back to Stamford Bridge with them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sparta-prague-vs-chelsea-betting-chelsea-can-take-a-significant-advantage-back-to-london-with-them

Chelsea to beat Sparta Prague 1.97 @ Betfair - I think this is a decent price for Chelsea here and would have put them at around 1.8 myself. They are playing a fairly strong side of: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Ramires, Lampard, Marin, Hazard, Mata, Torres. This side should have enough to beat Sparta Prague tonight who are currently 3rd in the Czech league. Although Sparta Prague have a great home record in the league W7 D0 L1 they are facing a different prospect tonight in Chelsea despite their recent troubles are a top team coming off the back of a 4-1 win against Wigan at the weekend. Chelsea Over 1.5 goals 10/11 @ Bet365 - I think Chelsea are capable of putting 2 past Sparta Prague tonight with the likes of Lampard, Hazard, Mata and Torres and 10/11 seems a fair price to me. Chelsea put 4 past Wigan at the weekend and I think they can score 2 here tonight. Correct Score: Sparta Prague 1-2 Chelsea 9/1 @ Betfair - Little punt on the correct score here. I think Sparta Prague will score tonight as Chelsea are missing Terry and Cole but in attack they have enough quality to take a lead back to Stamford Bridge and I will back them to win 1-2 with small stakes here. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app