Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** February Naps Competition Result: 1st RAYSINGH_GURU, 2nd CASH OUT KEV, 3rd HARRY_FAINT99, 4th DONNYFLYER. KO Cup Winner MRJOL, Most Winners: BYMATRIX **

I would like to run this system on this website as it has success in the past and v3rn0n i'm not trying to steal your thread :D. This system looks at both teams in the fixture and the occurrence where both team scores is worked out. If the figure goes above a certain number which has been successful before than that fixture will be picked. For this I will start with a bank of £100 and use 3.5% of it as a stake. All odds will be from Bet365. Edit: The selections will be from the top 4 English leagues.

Re: BTTS Selections Typical, the day I put my system on here it makes its first loss

Fixture: Stake: Odds:

Sunderland vs Spurs £3.50 1.80

Man Utd vs WBA: £3.50 1.83 Hull vs Leeds: £3.50 1.67

Brighton vs Watford: £3.50 1.67

Bournemouth vs Crawley: £3.50 1.73

Stevenage vs Notts County: £3.50 1.67 - Postponed - Void

Bradford vs Rochdale: £3.50 1.67

Profit: -£3.01 Bank: £96.99 Next selections will be published soon.

Re: BTTS Selections Selections for fixtures on New Years day and the 2nd as well Fixure: Stake: Odds: West Ham vs Norwich £3.39 1.73 Wigan vs Man Utd £3.39 1.62 Newcastle vs Everton £3.39 1.67 B'Pool vs Hull £3.39 1.62 Derby vs M'Boro £3.39 1.62 Ipswich vs Brighton £3.39 1.67 Leeds vs Bolton £3.39 1.57 P'boro vs Barnsley £3.39 1.53 Shef Wed vs Burnley £3.39 1.73 Coventry vs Shrewsbury £3.39 1.8 Scunthorpe vs Oldham £3.39 1.67 Torquay vs Wimbledon £3.39 1.83

Re: BTTS Selections interesting picks there, be interesting to see how these get on. the trick with this market seems to be how much value you get with the price - the more the odds creep down the more wins you need to stay in profit. if i was to suggest a couple of these that might not come off id say Sheff Wed, Coventry and perhaps Torquay - the rest look like very good picks to me. if i was to offer a couple more (ive been paper testing btts for a couple of months) id say these are likely to go btts as well... Birmingham v Cardiff Brentford v Bournemouth Grimsby v Lincoln Best of luck though, be interesting to see how these get on...