** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Swansea City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December I watched the Fulham game yesterday and I have to say their defence looked poor, Southampton constantly looked dangerous due to the poor marking and disorganisation so I wasnt surprised to see them equalize, it was also inadeqate when they played Newcastle a couple of weeks ago and the 4-0 result at Anfield speaks for itself. Ruiz returned so that is one positive. Swansea seem to play more defensive on the road so if they can contain Fulham whilst taking some of the chances they are bound to receive/create a result is quite posible for them. The away team on a handicap is what I am considering....

Isn't the talk about Jol a little OTT? :unsure They were five minutes from three points against Southampton, and have away a PEN. Hardly desperate times is it? Tbh I think Fulham are a decent bet at home to sides the level of Swansea and Southampton as they are historically a tough home side, and I don't believe they're struggling badly.

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December I watched Spurs play Swansea @ WHL, Swansea werent by any stretch a bad team, I would tend to fancy them against Fulham, Swansea have had some great results of recent, picking up points against Man UTD and also a good result against Arsenal. Fulham are likely to concede at home too.

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December Brian Ruiz is expected to start for Fulham which for me means Fulham are now a team with potential to back. He's a great player and Fulham's bad run of results can be traced back to his absence. Since then they lacked shape - dropping Berbatov too deep to be effective or playing him up the pitch where he lacked a player to link up with. It's no bet for me until Michu is confirmed to start the game for Swansea.

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December you will loose if you just bet on fulham beeing a historicly strong home side. what I see is that swansea has a game plan and they have the means to contain fulham. I somehow think that fulham isnt a very concentrated team that plays for glory. no pressure.. they dont look like beeing on any mission. ruiz is back which is abig + but it doesnt look like he is ready for 90 minutes. premier league midtable lower table has not much quality difference these days. I think swansea is in better form and has a striker in michu who can trouble fulham. odds aremtasty and fulham beeing poor in 2nd half shows that they are old and not fit enough for higher aims. odds are nice and the fulham odds are a trap while they are on a downtrend. I can hear you guys saying..fulham on above evens..I have to take them.

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December My First instinct here is drawn game. Two equal teams, both can play pretty football, but lack something. Swansea just do not score 1st half goals away from home. In 9 away 1st halves they have scored 1 goal. They also do not concede 1st half goals conceding just 3 in 9 games. Fulham are the best 1st half home team in the premier league. Undefeated in 9 games winning 5 drawing 4. Scored 8 goals and conceded 1. 7 goal 1st half home differential is the best in the premier league. I expect them to score in the 1st half. 2nd Half Fulham are terrible. They have lost 5 times in 8 home 2nd halves. They have a -3 2nd half home goal differential (only Villa are worse at -4 ) The 11 goals conceded in the 2nd half is the worst in the premier league. The combination of Fulham HT win and FT draw is 13 - 1 which just works as a stand alone 1 unit bet.

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December I will take Berbatov to score. article-2253654-16A8423F000005DC-846_634x579.jpg Even with Michu out fulham looks so weak in defence they can conceede with everyone. Berbatov still gets chances in every game despite having to play much deeper the last weeks. Now with Ruiz returning he can go further upfront getting into even more dangerous positions while Ruiz is a guy who seeks to put the ball through to Berbatov. He is the guy Fulham seeks and his T-shirt is a hint to back him, seriously (lol) 2,7 odds at my local bookie down the street. 10/10

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December Swansea @ 3.53 pinnacle Fulham with just 2 wins in their last 12 games, while at home, they have those 2 wins as well as 2 draws and 2 losses (to Tottenham and Sunderland) in their last 6 home games, so they are not that consistent at home. Of late, they have been struggling for some form on the park, and Jol has been increasingly frustrated by their play. Swansea have drawn their last 2 games at home to Man City and away to Reading, and had narrow losses at home to Spurs and away to Norwich. But prior to that, they had impressive road wins at Arsenal (2-0) and Newcastle (2-1) and this is not any harder. Though Michu is out, they do have Routledge in good form, and Williams at the back has led the team well. Swansea won 2-0 at home and 3-0 at Fulham last year, so like them to make it three in a row here

Re: Fulham v Swansea City > Sat 29th December

I will take Berbatov to score. article-2253654-16A8423F000005DC-846_634x579.jpg Even with Michu out fulham looks so weak in defence they can conceede with everyone. Berbatov still gets chances in every game despite having to play much deeper the last weeks. Now with Ruiz returning he can go further upfront getting into even more dangerous positions while Ruiz is a guy who seeks to put the ball through to Berbatov. He is the guy Fulham seeks and his T-shirt is a hint to back him, seriously (lol) 2,7 odds at my local bookie down the street. 10/10
yeah rather no bet next time. such big head behaviour backfires often if your name isnt christiano ronaldo..