** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Morocco GNF1 League > 25th December

Chabab Hociema V Raja Casablanca Under 1.5 goals @ 2.25 - bet365. This game looks pretty tight to me. Raja Casablanca lie third in the table, while Chabab Hociema sit tenth. So Raja Casablanca haven't actually lost once at home this season, drawing three times and winning another three. Raja Casablanca have only lost once away too, and conceded only twice in that period. Having scored only five times in six away fixtures they do struggle for goals. Chabab Hociema have conceded only three times at home, and scored six times. So both teams are equally tight home and away respectively. Raja Casablanca will naturally be favourites, and I'd expect Chabab Hociema to keep it as tight as possible. 0-0 or 0-1 would be my call.

Re: Morocco GNF1 League > 25th December Guys take a look at the FAR Rabat-Olympicque khouribga game.Two low scoring teams.Only 1 of the Rabat's last 6 games went over 2.5 goals.The other 5 were 1;0,0;0 or 1;1.They have drew 5 times in their 13 games.All the draws were low scoring.Khouribga have drawn 7 times in 13.All their games were low scoring with 1;1,0;0,1;0.Last 2 games between the two teams ended 1:1.And given the teams recent form and the draw tradition i will be all over a low scoring draw 0;0 1;1.!GL

Guys take a look at the FAR Rabat-Olympicque khouribga game.Two low scoring teams.Only 1 of the Rabat's last 6 games went over 2.5 goals.The other 5 were 1;0' date='0;0 or 1;1.They have drew 5 times in their 13 games.All the draws were low scoring.Khouribga have drawn 7 times in 13.All their games were low scoring with 1;1,0;0,1;0.Last 2 games between the two teams ended 1:1.And given the teams recent form and the draw tradition i will be all over a low scoring draw 0;0 1;1.!GL[/quote'] I bet the odds are about 1.50?