1st goal Method - Shot

Stribs

Are there any stats anywhere to know how many 1st goal method is a shot in a weekend in all the Premiership. You will generally get 1.50 odds for the 1st goal to be a shot. With 10 games a week, and just needing 6 of them to be a shot which I'm certain most weeks the majority of goals are shots. Unfortunately, it seems this market is just for the premiership (Bet365). I will try and give this a go for the next games putting 20pound on each match for the 1st goal to be a shot, hoping to come out with profit. Any thoughts on this welcome.

Re: 1st goal Method - Shot If they offer 1.50, they probably have a good reason. So, without finding those data and backtesting, or paper testing for at least 3 or 4 weeks, I'd be very cautious to jump in with 20 quid a game... In addition, at those odds, you need not 6, but 7 out of 10 matchs to make a profit (better said, 6.666... out of 10), and that match can make a difference, 67 out of 100 is not that easy to accomplish... Good luck anyway, :hope you'll beat them! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.