** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

1st goal Method - Shot

Stribs

Are there any stats anywhere to know how many 1st goal method is a shot in a weekend in all the Premiership. You will generally get 1.50 odds for the 1st goal to be a shot. With 10 games a week, and just needing 6 of them to be a shot which I'm certain most weeks the majority of goals are shots. Unfortunately, it seems this market is just for the premiership (Bet365). I will try and give this a go for the next games putting 20pound on each match for the 1st goal to be a shot, hoping to come out with profit. Any thoughts on this welcome.

Re: 1st goal Method - Shot If they offer 1.50, they probably have a good reason. So, without finding those data and backtesting, or paper testing for at least 3 or 4 weeks, I'd be very cautious to jump in with 20 quid a game... In addition, at those odds, you need not 6, but 7 out of 10 matchs to make a profit (better said, 6.666... out of 10), and that match can make a difference, 67 out of 100 is not that easy to accomplish... Good luck anyway, :hope you'll beat them! :ok

• 6 years later...

Good day all, first goal method is a very nice market for football punters like me. I can tell you how am guaranteed profit every weekend. But please does anybody know any site where I can check the statistics for first goal method and also any site I can be checking it live as the match is going on asides YouTube and Twitter. Thank you. 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:05 PM, STANDARD said:

Good day all, first goal method is a very nice market for football punters like me. I can tell you how am guaranteed profit every weekend. But please does anybody know any site where I can check the statistics for first goal method and also any site I can be checking it live as the match is going on asides YouTube and Twitter. Thank you. 

hello I think you would to have to do it yourself just been on whoscored.com and looked at premier league team statistics and detailed then you can play about with it but did not see first goal stats so went on soccerstats,com and looked at first goal stats of  who scored first  no goal and conceded first so on these stats I come up with Liverpool v Bournemouth and Leicester v Aston villa  first goal method shot both at 1.50 odds in a double hope this is of any help to you and other people 

8 hours ago, monty63 said:

hello I think you would to have to do it yourself just been on whoscored.com and looked at premier league team statistics and detailed then you can play about with it but did not see first goal stats so went on soccerstats,com and looked at first goal stats of  who scored first  no goal and conceded first so on these stats I come up with Liverpool v Bournemouth and Leicester v Aston villa  first goal method shot both at 1.50 odds in a double hope this is of any help to you and other people 

Thank you so much Monty63 that was very helpful please which bookie gave you this markets at 1.5 odd because our local bookies here are ripping us off at 1.47 odd. 1xbet is even 1.45 odd

well that's 3 weeks running for the first goals method shot market posting early as shutting down until after boxing day nice to have a rest from betting and be with family and friends

the matches are Aston villa v Norwich city and Chelsea v Southampton both 1.50 DBL if anybody keeping a eye on this you need a lot of patience and discipline as you only get 1 or sometime 2 bet a week you can run this bet along side your other betting but please put another bank aside for this  thanks again STANDARD for highlighting this market wishing you all a very merry Christmas and be lucky in all your bets

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2012 at 8:50 AM, Stribs said:

Are there any stats anywhere to know how many 1st goal method is a shot in a weekend in all the Premiership. You will generally get 1.50 odds for the 1st goal to be a shot. With 10 games a week, and just needing 6 of them to be a shot which I'm certain most weeks the majority of goals are shots. Unfortunately, it seems this market is just for the premiership (Bet365). I will try and give this a go for the next games putting 20pound on each match for the 1st goal to be a shot, hoping to come out with profit. Any thoughts on this welcome.

hello all been a bit quiet on this subject lately  as Stribs stated  it seems this market is just for the premiership (Bet365). just to update as its FA CUP this Saturday in England so you have to look in these leagues  Spain La Liga. Italy Serie A, Germany Bundesliga, and France Ligue 1 for the 1st goal method good luck what ever you do

17 hours ago, STANDARD said:

Hello Monty63 asides bet365 do you know any other bookie with 1st goal method? I need all of them please 

there is only 1 more  STANDARD but I not being awkward but would not  like to put it on here as to many cook spoil the broth and when you find it  you will see it its the icing on

the cake sorry again for not telling you straight out  

48 minutes ago, monty63 said:

there is only 1 more  STANDARD but I not being awkward but would not  like to put it on here as to many cook spoil the broth and when you find it  you will see it its the icing on

the cake sorry again for not telling you straight out  

You could PM him?

Interested to know how you both make your selections. It seems that 1.5 is the standard price so I guess there will be games where that will be value, games where it will be about right and some where it is on the short side. Or do you feel that 1.5 is pretty much always value in this market?

45 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

You could PM him?

Interested to know how you both make your selections. It seems that 1.5 is the standard price so I guess there will be games where that will be value, games where it will be about right and some where it is on the short side. Or do you feel that 1.5 is pretty much always value in this market?

hello harry_rag 

well I do not know what STANTARD does but I always just picked 2 in a double to double me money and that's fine with me I just look at stats on shots on target shots off target

goals scored  and goals conceded and look at strikers shots 

Spain La  Liga  1st goal method matches are Espanyol v Barcelona @ 1.50 and Atletico Madrid v Levante @ 1.50 in a DBL good  only one winner so lost bet my next bet on Leicester v Southampton @1.50 and Tottenham v Liverpool @1.50 in a double

if I may ask how do I pm anybody 

1 hour ago, monty63 said:

if I may ask how do I pm anybody 

On laptop/pc, if you hover over their username it should give you the message icon, or click on username to go to their profile and the same message icon will appear there. Only caveat being there are some criteria for "new" members before they are allowed to send private messages, so there's a possibility you might not be able to do it yet. 

5 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

On laptop/pc, if you hover over their username it should give you the message icon, or click on username to go to their profile and the same message icon will appear there. Only caveat being there are some criteria for "new" members before they are allowed to send private messages, so there's a possibility you might not be able to do it yet. 

thank you very much I will try it 

12 hours ago, Younglord said:

What option in bet9ja is this first goal method Shot ?

go to bet365 premier only which will be Saturday picked a match which you think the first goal to be scored will be scored by a shot  then select goals  then scroll down to first goal method click on the down arrow then the menu will give you option select shot that's all there is to it as a certain advert say simple

14 hours ago, monty63 said:

go to bet365 premier only which will be Saturday picked a match which you think the first goal to be scored will be scored by a shot  then select goals  then scroll down to first goal method click on the down arrow then the menu will give you option select shot that's all there is to it as a certain advert say simple

Thank you.

hi all hope you are all well posting up early Crystal palace v Southampton  @1.57 and  Aston Villa v Watford @ 1.53 double 

good luck what ever you do sorry all these are Tuesday not Saturday 

Edited by monty63
day of matches change

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:53 PM, monty63 said:

hi all hope you are all well posting up very early West Ham v Brighton  @1.53 and Bournemouth v Aston Villa  @ 1.53 double these are for the Saturday 1st Feb.  back to study as trying new strategy 

good luck what ever you do