** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 22/12/2012: West Coast Waves v Adelaide lightning

Ashtee

Haven't been posting my bets for the league but thought I'd throw a special out for a game starting shortly (in 41-minutes). West Coast +15.5 @ 1.99 Pinnacle or +14.5 elsewhere Adelaide travel and tired after a tough game last night but most importantly will be without three of their starters including superstar Suzy Batkovic - two will be left home, after playing last night, due to associated flying problems with injury niggles they've had. The market certainly hasn't accounted for these outs. West Coast have played with a lot of heart this season and also come off a nice win. They are the fresh team, at home and although I still make Adelaide a favorite (WCW nice odd at 7.00/8.00) the handicap is surely at least ten points too high.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WNBL 22/12/2012: West Coast Waves v Adelaide lightning Hope you got on in time time, binomial. I took +6 and 3.30 straight up. Townsville haven't impressed me despite some hype that they are going well - the Bendigo win seemed more about Bendigo that night. However, reports are that they were hanging out for the break as much as anyone and have thrived (to use a horse racing term) since back in training. I'm happy to give them the benefit of doubt with this bet but would probably leave the 3.00 & +5 available now. Have considered the UNDER too but I will leave it. Canberra - Dandenong market is about right, so will leave that also.

Re: WNBL 22/12/2012: West Coast Waves v Adelaide lightning Yes and in the end you gave the sweep a little look with the over in Townsville. I was on the wrong side of things when Rebecca Cole put up that prayer versus Adelaide, so last night I couldn't help but think "bet Adelaide hit a couple of three's" in last minute (after 2/13 to that point) and of course they did. :gimme Took the Sydney OVER too (bet 158.5 up to 162.5) and also Under 142.5 @ Bendigo.

Re: WNBL 22/12/2012: West Coast Waves v Adelaide lightning my thinking is Bendigo know they have to get better offensively to win it. last game they did so scoring 98. I am thinking this may continue on tonight against Bulleen who are generally higher scoring when fresh. GL

Re: WNBL 22/12/2012: West Coast Waves v Adelaide lightning One of us should get paid, anyway. :cheers Bendigo into -10.5 now is a play IMO although I also got something on -10 @ 1.85 Bet365 earlier. Even if Penaluna plays you'd think she might struggle. Took +9.5 @ 1.84 Sydney. O'Hea must be doubtful or not 100% and Sydney are flying themselves.