** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pakistan Premier League > 20th December

Pakistan Airlines V Wohaib Under 2.5 goals @ 1.67 - bet365. Call me crazy but I see a fair bit of value here in the unders. The Pakistan Premier League us very under'ish, so normally you'd expect odds around 1.50 for the unders. I believe there's a slight lack of confidence in the unders because Wohaib are languishing bottom of the pile on eight points, and they've gone over 2.5 goals in six of their last seven. However Pakistan Airlines are only four places above them in twelfth. Away from home Wohaib have scored a mere four goals. While they've conceded twenty two, Pakistan Airlines have scored a total of six, yet conceded only four goals at home. That's one if the tightest in the league. I think that Pakistan Airlines aren't the strongest of sides in this league, having won only one of their last five themselves. Obviously they are massive favourites at home to a side bottom of the league and well adrift of the chasing pack. These two played out a 0-0 draw in October, I expect a similarly tight contest.