** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield)

zbrochu

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield)

Look forward to your NBA and MLB picks. If they are as profitable as the football it will be "happy days".
Hi mate, I have been posting them for some time on my forum so they already on from some time, you do not need to look forward you can start enjoying if you wish.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) Excellent video zbrochu, very informative. I think the most important things required for profitable sports betting are Discipline, Knowledge and Preparation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) I am back after soccer summer break! And I have four piece of news for you: 1/ This is my first official picks for this season (one underdog bet and 6 asian handicap bets) 2013-08-31 SWE AIK GEFLE AWAY 7.50 2013-08-31 ENG 1 SHREWSBURY +0 COVENTRY AWAY 1.93 2013-08-31 ENG 2 EXETER -0.25 YORK AWAY 1.95 2013-08-31 ENG 2 TORQUAY -0.25 HARTLEPOOL AWAY 1.93 2013-08-31 ENG CHAMP BLACKBURN -0.25 BOLTON HOME 2.14 2013-08-31 SPAIN OSASUNA +0 VILLAREAL HOME 1.88 2013-08-31 FRANCE RENNES -0.5 LILLE AWAY 1.49 2/ I have recorded first part of the video on money management in sports-betting. It lasts 40 minutes. Recording quality is not the best but I hope you like the content! make sure you changed quality of the video on youtube. I was too busy to properly edit and improve it so please pay attention to content only :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmqbO35_6RE

3/ There will be some changes in comparison to previous year but we will post details about it during the week. 4/ I am very happy to announce (if you are not aware already) that my MLB model has been very successful during summer. We managed to make 582 units of profit, mostly betting under/overs. Bets are still posted everyday on my website's forum. Good luck!

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) Welcome back sir. I was about to ask you about the difference in your model between this and last season, but since you have already mentioned that you will address it I will just sit back and wait for the information:ok

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) Welcome back zbrochu. Yes the MLB has been mighty successful this summer. It has lower yield than underdogs but many more bets so profit is large. I just struggle to keep up with the bets every day, I often miss them as they are so fast!

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) Great to have you back. Can someone explain to me how the asian selections work, im confused. For example in Exeter vs York the tip is for the away team but the handicap is beside exeter. Does that mean we bet on York +0.25(at 1.926 pinnacle), -0.25(2.88) or exeter -0.25? Thanks

In the table i always give handicap next to home team but information about what team to bet on is late (home/away) So this would be york +0.25
Wow zbrochu no offence but that is really really confusing

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) Brilliant for someone who doesn't know about money management in sports betting, but still intelligent and complex enough for advanced players as well. I like the simulation of different scenarios with different stake as % of bank to show me that maybe 2% is not wise. I also liked the comparisons between sports betting and gold/stock market etc. as an alternative form of investing not just a game. I like these videos, you are a very intelligent man zbrochu. I always find something useful when you speak even though I am just a normal guy like everyone else.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) My tipsters one is up from £100 - £100,000, one is up 200 points from 400 selections (all horses the 2nd one, first mix of horses, cricket and that). 1st tipster finished his challenge (took 4 years from £100 to £100,000!) so it is possible but he was doing it full time like a job and you could earn that in four years, I'm on not far... Still, not many expenses sitting at home on the computer lol. 2nd tipster is current and going well still last 49 picks showing 20 points profit on wins and places on horses. 2nd tipster could disappear at any time and posts near afternoon for obvious reasons with the most important going. Question is with your model - given 400 picks give 200 points profit with 1 point level stakes, what would you estimate this could mean in terms of real profit (£10 stakes for example which is sensible to start) and best betting model to use? If it was an increasing level stake, of 1% after a week, this could go up and down all the time so I'm not sure what is best and your really good at models? I'm doing tennis tipping at the moment and did well on greyhound laying and horse trading, tennis trading easy to translate to your models but the lays and horse trades are a bit harder ;-s

Any more comments about the video? What you liked' date=' what you disliked, what to improve? You want something more advanced or more basic?[/quote'] I liked it. I would say ideally for me, I like something a bit shorter and more basic rather than the other way around.

Say if you had 400 picks that won 50 percent average profit per pick' date=' what model is best, this is the tipsters average?[/quote'] What do you mean by model? I think it is the word that makes confusion for me as probably i use it in different meaning? Sorry I am extremely tired now and my brain is super slow to catch simple sentences :) OK, next time will be shorter and more basic :) Tnx for feedback.

OK, next time will be shorter and more basic :) Tnx for feedback.
Take my advice .And do it the way you think is the best .When i said
One of the best insights on money management .
I meant to say You took your time and explained it from A to Z . And that's the right approach, not all of your followers know this things . You gonna have all kinds of clientele, the more educational video is the better . You can make 20 videos X 10 min(and that would be probably easier on you) , but don't try to shorten on explaining things . So don't go basic :) I been gambling for 17+ years and I already know 99% of the staff you are talking about . The one 1% i learn from you (in 40 min) worth my time . GL.

Take my advice .And do it the way you think is the best .When i said I meant to say You took your time and explained it from A to Z . And that's the right approach' date=' not all of your followers know this things . You gonna have all kinds of clientele, the more educational video is the better . You can make 20 videos X 10 min(and that would be probably easier on you) , but don't try to shorten on explaining things . So don't go [b']basic :) I been gambling for 17+ years and I already know 99% of the staff you are talking about . The one 1% i learn from you (in 40 min) worth my time . GL.
So much truth here. There is way way too much dumbing down in todays society. Keep it long and keep it as complex as it needs to be to get the ideas / points across. If people need to they can rewatch the bits they dont get straight away until they do.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) 1/ Picks for this weekend: [TABLE=width: 856]

[TR] [TD=align: right]07/09/2013[/TD] [TD]ENG 2[/TD] [TD]NORTHAMPTON[/TD] [TD]versus[/TD] [TD]SCUNTHORPE[/TD] [TD]take[/TD] [TD]SCUNTHORPE[/TD] [TD]+0.5[/TD] [TD]at odds[/TD] [TD=align: right]1.47[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]07/09/2013[/TD] [TD]ENG 1[/TD] [TD]BRADFORD[/TD] [TD]versus[/TD] [TD]BRENTFORD[/TD] [TD]take[/TD] [TD]BRENTFORD[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]at odds[/TD] [TD=align: right]1.94[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]07/09/2013[/TD] [TD]ENG 1[/TD] [TD]TRANMERE[/TD] [TD]versus[/TD] [TD]STEVENAGE[/TD] [TD]take[/TD] [TD]STEVENAGE[/TD] [TD]+0.5[/TD] [TD]at odds[/TD] [TD=align: right]1.57[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]07/09/2013[/TD] [TD]ENG 2[/TD] [TD]CHELTENHAM[/TD] [TD]versus[/TD] [TD]PORTSMOUTH[/TD] [TD]take[/TD] [TD]PORTSMOUTH[/TD] [TD]+0.25[/TD] [TD]at odds[/TD] [TD=align: right]1.82[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: right]07/09/2013[/TD] [TD]ENG 2[/TD] [TD]DAGENHAM[/TD] [TD]versus[/TD] [TD]EXETER[/TD] [TD]take[/TD] [TD]EXETER[/TD] [TD]+0.25[/TD] [TD]at odds[/TD] [TD=align: right]1.74[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] 2/ Previous video uploaded in HD quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhpN57eNLYk 3/ New video, second part of "Money Management in Sports-Betting": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKLgSdE34cE This includes: - my 4 step procedure of evaluating tipsters' performance - who is more likely to succeed in the future? Tipster with 1000 picks and +7& yield or tipster with 50 picks and +20% yield? Excel tool to find it out - profit analysis - plateu - period recaluclation of stakes to maximalize seasonal profits with same level of risk 4/ I have started my website as a hobby and experiment. It grew in time and no longer can I offer free picks and advice. I have substantial costs of data sourcing and programmers service as well as time costs. I am expecting my first baby in upcoming week(s) and I can no longer afford to offer my advice for free for everyone. This is the last time I am posting in this topic here. I am very grateful to Paul Ross who trusted I am not a random spammer and that I can offer some educational (hopefully!) value for Punter's Lounge community and he let me to run this thread and increase awareness about my website and myself. I am aware of the rules of this forum and because my website becomes a paid service, I can no longer write about it. Please contact me via my website, if you need any information. 5/ This weeknend start new season of NFL and I am offering some tips for this sport (I hope odds are still current as I wrote them down 2 days ago) DENVER vs BALTIMORE take: OVER 50 at odds: 2.09 GREENBAY vs SAN FRANCISCO take: OVER 50 at odds: 2.08 MIAMI vs CLEVELAND take: UNDER 40 at odds: 2.03 HOUSTON vs SAN DIEGO take: UNDER 43 at odds: 2.09 PHILADELPHIA vs WASHINGTON take: UNDER 50 at odds: 2.18 NYGIANTS vs DALLAS take: UNDER 48.5 at odds: 1.95 CHICAGO vs CINCINATTI take: OVER 43 at odds: 2.06 TAMPA vs NEW YORK JETS take: UNDER 38 at odds: 2.11 TENNESSEE vs PITTSBURGH take: OVER 43 at odds: 2.04 MINNESOTA vs DETROIT take: UNDER 45 at odds: 2.08 OAKLAND vs INDIANAPOLIS take: OVER 48 at odds: 2.11 ATLANTA vs NEW ORLEANS take: OVER 54 at odds: 1.99 SEATTLE vs CAROLINA take: OVER 46 at odds: 2.1 KANSAS vs JACKSONVILLE take: OVER 42 at odds: 2.07 BUFFALO vs NEW ENGLAND take: UNDER 50 at odds: 2.09 ARIZONA vs ST. LOUIS take: OVER 42 at odds: 2.08 HOUSTON versus SANDIEGO take SANDIEGO +3 at odds 2.2 NEWENGLAND versus BUFFALO take BUFFALO +8 at odds 2 ATLANTA versus NEWORLEANS take ATLANTA +1.5 at odds 2.36 TAMPA versus NEWYORKJETS take NEWYORKJETS +2 at odds 2.42 MINNESOTA versus DETROIT take MINNESOTA +4 at odds 2.06 OAKLAND versus INDIANAPOLIS take OAKLAND +8.5 at odds 2.02 SEATTLE versus CAROLINA take SEATTLE -5 at odds 2.17 NYGIANTS versus DALLAS take NYGIANTS +3 at odds 2.15 PHILADELPHIA versus WASHINGTON take PHILADELPHIA +2 at odds 2.4 GREENBAY versus SANFRANCISCO take GREENBAY +3 at odds 2.35 ARIZONA versus STLOUIS take ARIZONA +3 at odds 2.33 KANSAS versus JACKSONVILLE take JACKSONVILLE +3 at odds 2.19 CINCINATTI versus CHICAGO take CINCINATTI +1.5 at odds 2.23 TENNESSE versus PITTSBURGH take TENNESSE +5.5 at odds 2.1 Thanks a lot. And GOOD LUCK!

This is the last time I am posting in this topic here. I am very grateful to Paul Ross who trusted I am not a random spammer and that I can offer some educational (hopefully!) value for Punter's Lounge community and he let me to run this thread and increase awareness about my website and myself. I am aware of the rules of this forum and because my website becomes a paid service' date= I can no longer write about it. Please contact me via my website, if you need any information.
That's quite fair and respectable attitude, Zbrochu, hats off! :notworthy Good luck with your project, I hope you'll continue your successfull run, and this thread will certainly remain one of the most usefull threads in this section! :ok

No commercial Tipsters/Websites/Services. This Forum is not intended for commercial Tipsters/Websites/Services/Etc... to post proofing threads or even to plainly advertise. ( either openly or covertly ) Any thread deemed to fall under this category will be remove and the poster banned at the sole discretion of the moderators team. Any exception to this rule needs to be requested beforehand by contacting PL's owner Paul Ross on [email protected]
Zbrochu, as the rules say you cannot use the forum to advertise a paid service. However you as a person are most welcome to participate in conversations on the Forum, so don't be a stranger.