** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield)

zbrochu

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (105 picks +42% yield)

Yes, three draws. BURY 7.50 SOUTHAMPTON 3.11 PALERMO 3.83 Picks: 108 Correct Picks: 35 Profit +£408.1 Yield (ROI) +38%
unlucky think I jinxed you with my £50 a bet on will continue and hope for better soon ;)

Think i might have cursed you this week' date=' upped my stake from £5 to £10, 3 draws, very unlucky[/quote'] Lol, that happened to me before. I doubled my stakes and 5 reds, but this is natural with 25-30% strike rate strategy. Picks were very good as usual, just unlucky.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (105 picks +42% yield) Zbrochu I don't follow your tips(yet) but had to drop in to express my :clap:clap:clap If you don't mind me asking, obviously one can't do back-testing for your strategy so I wonder for how long did you test it before you started publishing it here and elsewhere. If you could give yields for consecutive months as you do on your Internet site it would be fantastic. Btw, weren't you one half of a tipster service called propunter.net, originally from Cracow in Poland as far as I remember? It was mainly ah soccer tips (and good ones) as well as some experiments with NHL. I wondered what had happened to it? Thanks in advance and keep up great work :ok

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (105 picks +42% yield) Hi man, yes it was me with my friend Lucas. He moved to London and we had to close down then. Lucas continue killing bookies in NHL as far as I know. Amazing that someone remembers this site, it was good time, thanks! I will upload previous results of my strategy if you want. Luckily, results are similiar to current season.

Nothing for this weekend from this strategy guys. Nancy and Sheffield W are close IMO but I decided it is best to skip this one.
Couldn't resist a small interest on those two so have done the win double at 12/5 and 11/5 and the DNB double at 5/4 twice with Betfred, with twice the stake on the latter. You can get slightly more on one or two of those prices but that seemed to be the best option for doubles.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (105 picks +42% yield) EVIAN 3.25 DUNDEE FC (vs ABERDEEN) 3.35 I have to post this picks now, very early as I am leaving with family for short holiday. Pinny do not have odds for Scotland Premier yet so I used SBOBET price as an exception. Pinnacle will offer similiar odds I guess.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) I had Genoa a very strong valuebet yesterday but decided to skip because odds on draw dropped to 1.70 and we all obviously know what it means. And the game ended 0-0. This put me off very strongly from betting football in May:/ I doubt I will find anything for this season yet. Certainly nothing for upcoming weekend as I have already checked it.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) Hi,Zbrochu.If Palermo didn't lose to Udinese,Torino and Genoa could afford to draw.I'm guessing they played it cagily,and as it turned out,Palermo went behind.Somebody probably worked a lot of that out before the game.Perhaps if Palermo had taken the lead early on,Genoa might have had to go for the win.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield) Yes, good point Alan. May is dangerous month for betting. Meanwhile we created a detailed excel sheet of the season here: HERE Odds in this sheet are lower than the one I posted on website and sent over to subscribers. If my odds were 8.00 for h2h I wrote it down as 7.40 (7.5% lower) I have also included AH trial picks there. If my odds were 2.00 for Asian Handicap, I wrote it down as 1.95 (2.5%). This is to reflect true possible income of followers of these bets. My profits for this period are much smaller because I changed stakes few times (rather unlucky) during the season and did not place all of AH bets. However, for next season my plan is to decide on fixed stake (1%) and keep it no matter what. In December I will check my bankoll and recalculate stakes (plateu) so they would again reflect 1%. So if bank increases +70% for example by then, I will increase my stakes by 70%. I can't wait for September as September-December period is my favourite one for football betting and USSports are then and I work 12 hours daily now to try to model NBA and MLB. I have not decided on the future of my website and my picks yet. I am very concerned about number of people betting this tips. This is not a problem with few new strategies I am testing and it may happen they could be even better than the main ones (so far they are doing very well). Anyway, season 2012/2013 is still on and maybe I will have some more picks for you this month. Good luck!

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield)

Meanwhile we created a detailed excel sheet of the season here: HERE
Hello Zbrochu, I really like your ledger spreadsheet. Its beautifully done. Would you share the password to unprotect the locked worksheets? I would like to use your ledger for my own betting and would need to edit some of the settings, etc. Thanks very much for sharing!

Hello Zbrochu, I really like your ledger spreadsheet. Its beautifully done. Would you share the password to unprotect the locked worksheets?
Well I see its from another website and have gotten the unprotected copy. Thanks for tipping me to it anyway!

Hope you have winners soon £250 - so far :'(
I managed to find another two, specially for you Anaconda ;) Picks for this weekend: ASTON VILLA 4.75 STOKE 4.60 Good luck :)

I can't wait for September as September-December period is my favourite one for football betting and USSports are then and I work 12 hours daily now to try to model NBA and MLB.
That sounds awesome...