** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield)

zbrochu

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy

zbrochu I must make formal complaint, hartlepool & scunthorpe should have won their games, also your yield this month not good enough ;):nana
I am very sorry. I promise improvement and that I will never let you down again. I will do my best to hit 100%+ yield in April :P

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really great work zbrochu' date=' do you do this for a living? i mean if you were betting 1k stakes since November 2012 you'd be on 80k by now! unbelievable. Gold mine.:clap[/quote'] Thanks Salmonman, but you forgot about 165 units made on asian handicaps in 20 days :P As Anaconda said, to be able to bet 1k I would need a 100k bankroll because I always bet max 1% of the bank per bet. Good luck!

Thanks Salmonman, but you forgot about 165 units made on asian handicaps in 20 days :P As Anaconda said, to be able to bet 1k I would need a 100k bankroll because I always bet max 1% of the bank per bet. Good luck!
Ive had a little look aroundyour website and im very impressed. However, how do you access the selections you have made, cant seem to find them. Could you help a guy out? looking forward to the next video btw

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Guys this is strategy testing thread. My website is different story so please any website related questions by pm/email/facebook/twitter. Picks have not been posted yet this week. Will do this evening.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy zbrochu, I have an interesting hypothesis you might be interested in. Would the yield be better with DNB bets? Of course your winners would gain less, but I was curious as to how many bets are lost due to draws which might raise your yield, given if they are wiped off.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Exactly, my guess is that yield would be ~10%. It is what I am aiming for and expecting from AH bets by the way. PS: Does anyone know how to edit topic of this thread so I could update current yield ?

Exactly, my guess is that yield would be ~10%. It is what I am aiming for and expecting from AH bets by the way. PS: Does anyone know how to edit topic of this thread so I could update current yield ?
Edit you origional post in advanced settings, it should let you do it there

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (95 picks +37% yield) Hi guys, please see my selections for upcoming weekend: SOUTHAMPTON 3.67 CAGLIARI 3.51 SWANSEA 3.24 ST MIRREN 7.90 Have a good weekend and enjoy your easter break! Good luck!

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (95 picks +37% yield) I was a dumbass this weekend I cut my bets in half because I thought zbrochu was going to have a bad week due to very high yield this month, I thought he wouldn't be able to keep it up, lol... Go on St Mirren, make my day

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (95 picks +37% yield) SG, you reached level of overthinking unachievable for the rest of human population :nana St Mirren were close with 1-1 and goog game played. I think Celtic is so comfortable in table position now that they might have trouble staying 100% focused and they might start losing some points. SOUTHAMPTON 3.67 CAGLIARI 3.51 SWANSEA 3.24 ST MIRREN 7.90 Picks: 99 Correct Picks: 32 Profit +£381.4 Yield (ROI) +38.5% Today (01.04.2013) pick: Bury 4.71

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (95 picks +37% yield) Yes, I did overthink it :( I just couldn't believe the yield in last month. I thought it was more difficult at the end of the season. ? By the way is there any reason there was half the picks (22) in march, compared to December (45)? It seems numbers of picks have been going down. Yes I did think St Mirren was a good pick even though it didn't win, it was unlucky.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (95 picks +37% yield) It happens SG. I don't know about number of picks going down. Maybe there will be 200 of them in April or May. I do not want to force myself into betting games with no or marginal value. I do not think there are any patterns or rules I can say about number of picks. We still have AH :) BURY 4.71 Picks: 100 Correct Picks: 32 Profit +£371.4 Yield (ROI) +37% This weekend pending picks: PARMA 3.08 SAMPDORIA 4.05

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" (95 picks +37% yield)

It happens SG. I don't know about number of picks going down. Maybe there will be 200 of them in April or May. I do not want to force myself into betting games with no or marginal value. I do not think there are any patterns or rules I can say about number of picks. We still have AH :) BURY 4.71 Picks: 100 Correct Picks: 32 Profit +£371.4 Yield (ROI) +37% This weekend pending picks: PARMA 3.08 SAMPDORIA 4.05
Tanks Zbrochu, should it read Palermo instead of Sampdoria