** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield)

zbrochu

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy CARLISLE 3.68 PORTSMOUTH 6.00 WIGAN 4.71 IPSWICH 3.70 HARTLEPOOL 4.72 NANCY 4.21 COLCHESTER 3.20 PALERMO 3.92 HOFFENHEIM 14.17 Picks: 86 Correct Picks: 26 Profit +£297.8 Yield (ROI) +34.6%

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Palermo did quite well, got the draw I think, and Hoffenheim went down only 0-1 so that was still a great value bet. I really like the weeks where you post 9-10 bets because with high odds/low strike rate systems it's easily possible to go 5-7 bets without a win, most of the time with 8 or more bets per week we get at least one winner, that prevents big drawdowns. I've also seen on your site your Asian Handicaps tips, will you be posting profits/yields of that system too? It would be quite helpful!

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Just to clarify, your midweek Asian handicap selections, you didn't write the sign before the handicap so I'm not sure whether to bet + or - By the way you mentioned quite a while ago that your Asian handicap system was doing about 10% yield, is this the same one? Since most odds are around 2.00 I am assuming you aim for strike rate of > 50% ?

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Yes, it is the same strategy I mentioned before, I am hoping for 2.00 average odds and 55% hit rate and 10% yield. When there is no sign it means it is "+", you are right I should have put it there.

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Cruel result Bristol City 0 Brighton 0 Bristol City had 13 shots, 8 on target, 67% possesion. Brighton had 0 shots, obvioulsy 0 on target and 33 % possesion !

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Yes, unlucky Bristol - they played a good game. Bristol City 3.38 Picks: 87 Correct Picks: 26 Profit +£287.8 Yield (ROI) +33% Very unusual situation but for the next weekend I have only one tip: Mallorca 3.40