** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WORLD CUP CLUB FINAL Chelsea v Corinthians 16th December 2012 10:30 am (gmt) BBC HD

RIO2014

1.72 is a pure give away IMO, Chelsea showed the other day, what they can do to sub standard sides, Corinthians scraped thru in their Semi. The team that Chelsea beat in their semi, are winning convincingly against the side that almost turned over Corinthians. Get ready for the chants " Champions of the world, thats what we are" 100 points 1.72, betfair and various firms. Now this is value IMO. GL all

Re: WORLD CUP CLUB FINAL Chelsea v Corinthians 16th December 2012 10:30 am (gmt) BBC Im just wondering how long will it take, The chelsea shirts to come out with the new "world cub championship" badge on it, in time for xmas?, at £60 a throw, they will make a fortune.

Re: WORLD CUP CLUB FINAL Chelsea v Corinthians 16th December 2012 10:30 am (gmt) BBC Chelsea should win this relative ease. Their problem of scoring goals seems to no longer be around. The fact that they won their previous match 3-1 shows the difference in class between the teams from and not from Europe. Should Chelsea play at a higher gear here today, which I am assuming they will, they should win with a few to spare. I fancy a few bets in this match. Chelsea to win @ 1.73 Boylesports 10pts Time of 1st Chelsea Goal - Before 41:00 @ 1.83 Bet365 18pts Chelsea to win 3-0 @ 12.00 Bet365 1pt Chelsea to win 3-1 @ 13.00 Bet365 1pt Chelsea to win & Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.50 Bet365 5pts

Re: WORLD CUP CLUB FINAL Chelsea v Corinthians 16th December 2012 10:30 am (gmt) BBC Ugh, 55pts loss. That hurt. Torres point blank chance to tie the game. Not taken. Do not even understand why Cahill was sent off. Utter disaster of a game from a betting point of view.

Re: WORLD CUP CLUB FINAL Chelsea v Corinthians 16th December 2012 10:30 am (gmt) BBC

Got nice winning from Betting Corinthians @HT 5.2 odds. Grats to all winners!
I swear, nothing gets on my nerves more than people after eventing on the forums. It isn't allowed for a good reason. Do not see the point of your post other than for you to brag.