Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
York Ebor Festival Tipster Competition : 19th August - 22nd August
Sign in to follow this  
Jase82

Japan > Emperors Cup > 15th December

Saturday 15 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gamba Osaka v Machida Zelvia (04:00 GMT) 1.2 8 20 100.83 %
maximize.gif JEF United Ichihara Chiba v Fukushima United F.C. (04:00 GMT) 1.28 5.5 11 105.05 %
maximize.gif Kashima Antlers v Júbilo Iwata (04:00 GMT) 2 3.95 3.8 101.63 %
maximize.gif Kashiwa Reysol v Yokogawa Musashino F.C. (04:00 GMT) 1.2 7 15 104.29 %
maximize.gif Omiya Ardija v Kawasaki Frontale (04:00 GMT) 2.75 3.5 2.6 103.40 %
maximize.gif Nagoya Grampus v Roasso Kumamoto (06:00 GMT) 1.4 5 9.2 102.30 %
maximize.gif Urawa Red Diamonds v Yokohama F. Marinos (07:00 GMT) 2.4 3.4 3.1 103.34 %
maximize.gif Cerezo Osaka v Shimizu S-Pulse (08:00 GMT) 2.38 3.4 3.05 104.22 %

Gamba Osaka HT/FT @ 1.61 - bet365 V Machida Zelvia. Slight bit of value here I feel as J1 League Gamba Odaka take on J2 League opposition. Machida Zelvia are languishing bottom of their league. While Gamba Osaka aren't doing particularly well in their league. They do of course sit seventeenth, but Gamba Osaka have a lot of goals in them, having hit twenty three in their last ten home fixtures. Gamba Osaka to win HT/FT is as low as 1.36 with Coral, so I think 1.61 is pretty decent for a side with a clear advantage to win half time and at full time.

Urawa Red Diamonds V Yokohama F. Marinos Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 - bet365. These two sides lay third and fourth in the J League respectively. I think the unders are being favoured here because bookies can't separate either side. However, when these two meet goals have been a precursor, with six out of the last ten head to heads home and away ending with more than 2.5 goals. Yokohama F. Marinos have actually won the last four fixtures here against Urawa. So I think they will fancy their chances given their record here. Both these sides have scored and conceded in the two previous rounds of this cup. If this were the league I'd probably go with the unders but I think this game will be played under different circumstances.

Gamba Osaka HT/FT @ 1.61 - bet365 V Machida Zelvia. Slight bit of value here I feel as J1 League Gamba Odaka take on J2 League opposition. Machida Zelvia are languishing bottom of their league. While Gamba Osaka aren't doing particularly well in their league. They do of course sit seventeenth, but Gamba Osaka have a lot of goals in them, having hit twenty three in their last ten home fixtures. Gamba Osaka to win HT/FT is as low as 1.36 with Coral, so I think 1.61 is pretty decent for a side with a clear advantage to win half time and at full time.
Final score 3-2.... Was 1-1 at HT .... Bet lost :( ....

Urawa Red Diamonds V Yokohama F. Marinos Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 - bet365. These two sides lay third and fourth in the J League respectively. I think the unders are being favoured here because bookies can't separate either side. However, when these two meet goals have been a precursor, with six out of the last ten head to heads home and away ending with more than 2.5 goals. Yokohama F. Marinos have actually won the last four fixtures here against Urawa. So I think they will fancy their chances given their record here. Both these sides have scored and conceded in the two previous rounds of this cup. If this were the league I'd probably go with the unders but I think this game will be played under different circumstances.
Final score 0-2 .... Bet lost :( ... Went 0-2 early in the second half ... Surprised Urawa Red Diamonds couldn't nick one, but there you go...