** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL: Week 15

blackcrow

Cincinnati -13.5 @ 3.86 sportsbet Cincinnati gave up a big opportunity for a playoff spot as they allowed Dallas to score 10 points in the last quarter to lose 20-19. They dominated for most of the game but let themselves down in the 4th quarter and now find themselves in a situation where they need to win out to make the playoffs. Against a Philly side that has lost its QB Vick, RB McCoy, WR Jackson and TE Celek, and the offensive line has three starters due to the injuries they have had this season, and you can see that their offence has been smashed, and protecting the QB is going to be difficuly given they also face the Bengals who lead the league in 42 sacks for the season. They have struggled at home of late, losing by 13 points to Atlanta, losing by 15 points to Dallas, and losing by 8 points to Carolina. Expect Cincinnati's to be very good defensively as they get to the new QB Foles while believe QB Dalton and WR Green will be much better here, as they should have beaten Dallas, especially as Green dropped 2 passes which should have seen a TD. Like them to make for it here as the Eagles have been pretty poor this year Record: 32-78 (-16.71) (Also like the Cincinnati -19.5 @ 7.25 centrebet)

Re: NFL: Week 15 4pts AJ Green Over 81.5 Receiving Yards 20/23 Boylesports The Eagles secondary has been torched a number of times this season and AJ Green is up there with the best and most physical receivers in the league so given the chance I think Green could have a very good night. Sunday’s game against Dallas was the first time since the bye week that Green hasn’t covered this line but I think he’ll get back to covering it here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cincinnati--philadelphia-betting-aj-green-can-have-a-big-night-to-keep-the-bengals-in-the-afc-north-hunt

Re: NFL: Week 15 20:20 EST Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles How many passing yards will Nick Foles (Phi) record? Over 225,5 @ 1.75 bwin 10 units (bet365 has him at 240.5 Over 1.80 Under 1.86) favoring OVER Games played 5 - average 234.8 a game STARTED in 4 -average338.75 a game Replaced Vick against Dallas 11/11/12 DIDN'T PLAY FULL GAME and threw for 219 yards Bwin got it all wrong ! :) Phili match up with Cinci pretty well and should split time of the possession . No team is gonna dominate the other on the ground . So the averages for QB's are gonna be where they are . Now according to the spread Phili expected to lose , so Foles will have to air it out . Makes sense :) If we talk about averages/stats there is always 2 angles . What i like about this bet Foles hasn't thrown an interception in the last 14 quarters. Great value @ 225.5 , he is good to go for over 241 Phili has nothing to lose . GL. More picks if any later on . Books are too slow to put the props out :) NFL 2012/13 31 win - 13 lost +133.57 units NFL 2012/13 teasers 1W -0L +7.6 units NCAAF 2012/13 0W-1L -10 units

Re: NFL: Week 15 bodog odds just came out 7:25p (CIN vs PHI) Total Passing Yards – Nick Foles (PHI) Player must start game for wagers to have action. [TABLE]

[TR] [TD] [/TD] [TD] Over[/TD] [TD=class: borderTopNoColor borderBottomNoColor] [TABLE] [TR] [TD] 242½ [/TD] [TD] (-115)o (-115)u [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NFL: Week 15

How many passing yards will Nick Foles (Phi) record? Over 225,5 @ 1.75 Bwin 10 units banghead.gif
Somehow Foles managed to stay UNDER , he had 117 pass yards in the beginning on the 2Q :( NFL 2012/13 31 win - 14 lost +123.57 units NFL 2012/13 teasers 1W -0L +7.6 units NCAAF 2012/13 0W-1L -10 units

Re: NFL: Week 15 Hope I'm doing this right...thought I'd have a go! Seahawks (-4.5) @ Buffalo = 1.91 Betvictor Like the Seahawks in this game, even with the 4.5 points loss. Seattle have started to play better on the road, and the Rushing games between these two look interesting: Seattle have the 4th best Offense record in the league against Buffalo's 5th worst Although Bills Offense record is the 6th best, Seahwaks have the 11th best Defense against the running game Turnovers could be a factor, Bills (-7) against Seahwaks (+8). Russell Wilson is growing in confidence every game, even though the press in the states will not stop talking about his height... :hope

Cincinnati -13.5 @ 3.86 :ok (Also like the Cincinnati -19.5 @ 7.25 centrebet :ok)
St. Louis Rams v Minnesota Vikings over 50.5 @ 4.35 sportsbet Both sides need to win this game, as a loss pretty much eliminates them from the playoffs. Neither side has shown much passing the ball as St Louis average 212 passing yards per game while Minnesota averages 173 passing yards per game, while they allow just 226 and 237 passing yards per game respectively. Both teams will look to run the ball, as St Louis average 112 rushing yards per game while Minnesota rushes for 153 yards per game. St Louis have allowed 150+ rushing yards to teams like Washington, Seattle, New England (balanced offence) and San Francisco who all (except for NE) prefer to run the ball, and with Peterson in top form, then like him to do well here. With St Louis allowing 30 points to Green Bay (just 108 rushing yards), 45 points to New England (109 rushing yards) and 27 points to the Jets (114 rushing yards) then facing a Peterson-led rushing side should see them get some points as well here. Minnesota have allowed 183 rushing yards at Washington and 195 yards in Seattle, so on the road, to teams who like to run the ball, they have been gashed, and allowed 36 and 30 points respectively to these two teams. Both sides will use the run game to very good effect here and like this to be a high scoring game Green Bay -12.5 @ 4.15 centrebet Green Bay have owned Chicago in recent years as these two sides fight to get top spot in the NFC North. GB won 23-10 at home in Week 2 where they picked off Cutler 4 times who has had his problems against the packers, and with Woodson likely to be back in the backfield as well as Mathews, who will look to target him at every opportunity, then they will rely on Forte to move the ball on the ground, but they only allowed 94 rushing yards in that game, and if they do that again here, then they should win this one well. GB's own rushing games has steadily improved and they should be able to get 100+ rushing yards on the ground, given that Chicago have given that up in their recent games, especially as they miss Urlacher there to stop the run. Rodgers will use his feet if his WRs are covered while he has the returning Nelson, as well as several others if they are faced with one-on-one coverage. Two similar defences while GB has the much better offence and like them to beat the Bears once again here Denver -10.5 @ 4.20 sportsbet Denver's defence allows 216 passing yards and 94 rushing yards per game as Baltimore's QB Flacco has struggled to impose himself in games while RB Rice cannot do it all on his own. However doubt that their defence can stop Denver's QB Manning who has a very good record against the Ravens while he was at the Colts, as they average 284 passing yards and 106 rushing yards per game. With the numerous injuries to their starters, Baltimore will struggle to stop the Broncos passing games as they look to get home field advantage in the playoffs. Pittsburgh -12.5 @ 4.50 centrebet Like Pittsburgh to bounce back here in a must win game for them. They were awful against San Diego last week but have an oppotunity to redeem themselves against a very inconsistent Dallas side. The steelers are very good in defending the pass and run, and should do well here as Dallas cannot run the ball which will force Romo to throw more often, but Pittsbugh will probably send an extra rusher to blitz him. Big Ben was rusty last week and should be the better for a game under his belt while Dallas does give up yards on the ground. Pittsburgh look better on both sides of the ball and like them to do well here Record: 33-78 (-13.85)

Re: NFL: Week 15 4pts Green Bay (-2.5) to beat Chicago 20/21 Ladbrokes This match will most likely be decided by the Clay Matthews vs Chicago’s offensive line match up. There is every chance Matthews could go potty on the Bears and if that is the case Jay Cutler is going to have a very long night. If the Bears can give him some protection then he has every chance of finding his targets and keeping the Bears in the game. This is a huge game for the Bears but with their defence not playing the way it was at the start of the season and Matthews back for the Packers I fancy the visitors here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-bay--chicago-betting-green-bay-can-wrap-up-the-nfc-north-by-winning-in-soldier-field 4pts Dallas vs Pittsburgh - Under 45.5pts 10/11 Bet365 In this match we’ve got the best passing defence against the eighth best passing defence and with neither side being able to run the ball I would expect scoring to be quite difficult in this match. With what is at stake in the game I expect it to be quite a tense and nervy game anyway so the 45.5pt line looks a touch on the high side for me in a game where I expect defences to dominate. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pittsburgh--dallas-betting-defences-can-dominate-at-cowboys-stadium

Re: NFL: Week 15 Staying with Green Bay, It seems that Chicago have blown up in recent weeks, from a solid play-off contending team to a team that looks comfortably beatable. However as tonight is such a big game I do expect them to put up a good fight, I don't see a win from them but I certainly do expect points. For this reason I like the H'cap and Points doubles that PaddyPower are doing tonight. The safe bet to me here is Green bay to win (scratch) & Over 42.5 points @ 15/8 Personally I see points going high here tonight so Green Bay to win & Over 50.5 points @ 7/2 is my favourite bet. Staying with PaddyPower I see value in the Detroit game in the same market, Detroit -4.5 & Over 43.5 points @ 9/5 purely for the fact that Detroit are seemingly involved in high scoring affairs every week and with the points that Arizona shipped to Seattle last week I see a comfortable victory here for them, once again though I expect them both to leak points but with the unpredictable nature of Detroit currently only a standard bet for me!

Re: NFL: Week 15 NFL 2012-2013 Overall 36W-35L-3P -3.30 units (50.70%) Packers -2.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Falcons pick to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Colts +10 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Steelers +1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Pats -4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Titans -2 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Re: NFL: Week 15 4pts New England (-4) to beat San Francisco 19/20 Betfred The Patriots are playing some excellent stuff at the minute and I expect them to win this match and win it a shade comfortably too. I just don’t see San Francisco having the power on offense to keep close to New England who have shown all season they can score at will and against anyone. The Patriots can play with a bit of freedom knowing they’ve won their division and I expect them to cover a 4pt headstart in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/san-francisco--new-england-betting-new-england-can-be-too-good-for-the-49ers-in-sunday-night-showdown

St. Louis Rams v Minnesota Vikings over 50.5 @ 4.35 :D Green Bay -12.5 @ 4.15 :@ Led by 14 points in the third quarter, and had two missed FGs and then threw a lateral after they caught the punt, which they fumbled which Chicago then closed it to 8 points. If they had just caught it and then drove down for a FG they would have won by 14 points. Denver -10.5 @ 4.20 :D Pittsburgh -12.5 @ 4.50 :@ Led by 7 points and then they fumbled the ball which allowed Dallas to equalise
Tennessee v New York Jets under 32.5 @ 4.20 sportsbet Tennessee have not done much of late in throwing the ball and against this Jets defence that has allowed 211 passing yards or less in 5 of their last 6 games, then expect them to rely on the ground game. However they have averaged just 99 rushing yards per game in their last 3 games, and with the Jets allowing 129 rushing yards per game in their last 5 games, then like the Titans to have some success running the ball. New York has still have an outside chance of making the playoffs but in order for that to happen, then their passing has to improve. They have only once thrown for more than 180 passing yards in their last 5 games, so they will look to the run game to make it happen, as they have averaged 134 yards in these last 5 games on the ground. Tennessee have allowed 221 passing yards or less and 125 rushing yards or less in their last 4 games, so doubt that the Jets do much on offence. Expect this to be a low scoring game with little between these two sides as they look to grind each other down Record: 35-80 (-9.40)

Re: NFL: Week 15 4pts New York Jets to beat Tennessee 23/20 Ladbrokes Both run defences are quite poor so I expect a lot of the game to be played out along the ground here, particularly with neither quarterback pulling up any trees this season. At this stage of the season momentum and motivation is often quite key and although they’ve been a shambles for large parts of the season it is the Jets who have that and I’ll take them to win this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-jets--tennessee-betting-the-jets-can-keep-their-faint-playoff-hopes-alive-with-win-in-tennessee

Re: NFL: Week 15 Couple of prices I like in the Anytime TD market. Sanchise ran for a TD in the last meeting between the teams, and is capable and willing of taking the opportunity if that is how the cards fall. At 6/1 he looks a decent price, and 40/1 available for his to score the first TD - in a match that promises to have few TDs that needs to be taken. Also the price on the Jets D/ST to come up with a TD at any time looks overpriced at 11/2, with a much more realistic 7/2 available elsewhere. 1.2pt Anytime TD scorer (Mark Sanchez) @ 6/1 Ladbrokes 0.3pt First TD scorer (Mark Sanchez) @ 40/1 Paddy Power 1.2pt Anytime TD scorer (Jets D/ST) @ 11/2 Skybet 0.3pt First TD scorer (Jets D/ST) @ 33/1 Skybet