** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Dec 8-9th

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barker, D v Hope, K (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ryder, J v O'Kane, E (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] DeGale, J v Zuniga, F (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kessler, M v Magee, B (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pacquiao, M v Marquez, JM (04:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Dec 8-9th Saturday's UK fight previews: 4pts D.Barker to win on points 13/8 Bet365 At his best Darren Barker is a classy operator but can he be at his best after so long out of the ring? I’m not so sure personally and while I’ve no doubt he’ll win the fight I think he might have to go the distance to do it. It is never easy to find the timing of punches after so long out so this could be a longer night than he would like. Hope is fairly limited but he can do enough to see the rounds out. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barker-vs-hope-betting-darren-barker-can-pick-up-a-distance-win-in-his-comeback-fight 4pts J.DeGale to win on points 8/11 Skybet This could be James DeGale’s toughest fight so far. Zuniga has been outclassed with some good operators but at least he has been in with them whereas DeGale has only really been in with top domestic level fighters. DeGale showed his good boxing skills in his last fight and he’ll need lots of boxing and moving here if he is to avoid getting tagged. This could be a better fight than it looks on paper but one I think DeGale will win by decision. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/degale-vs-zuniga-betting-james-degale-can-come-through-on-points-against-the-colombian

Re: Boxing - Dec 8-9th Overseas fight previews: 3pts M.Kessler to beat B.Magee in Rounds 7-12 2/1 Paddy Power I think Mikkel Kessler will win this fight. He has the home advantage and he’s the younger man and has a super fight waiting in the offing if he can win this fight. Magee is good enough to get into the fight but as the fight goes on I think Kessler’s heavy punching will have an effect and I expect the Dane to pick up the victory in the second half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kessler-vs-magee-betting-mikkel-kessler-can-pick-up-a-second-half-victory 3pts J-M.Marquez to beat M.Pacquiao 9/4 Betfred The first three fights between these two were absorbing and absolute quality and this one has all the makings of being the same. If we look at the first three fights, if you take that amazing first round in the first fight out of the equation where Marquez was down three times, it’s clear to me that Marquez has been the better fighter of the two. Despite being down three times in the first round of the first fight Marquez got back up and outboxed Pacquiao to secure a draw and for me he won the last two fights even though he didn’t get the decision. Clearly these two are separated by very little but pride means everything in the fight game and Marquez is fighting for that here knowing his legendary status increases should he get Pacman’s name on his CV. This could be a classic but at odds against the value clearly lies in the classy Mexican legend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pacquiao-vs-marquez-betting-mexican-legend-juan-manuel-marquez-can-finally-get-elusive-pacquiao-win