** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga > 7th December - 9th December

Re: Bundesliga > 7th December - 9th December

Hannover: Zieler - Cherundolo, Eggimann, Schulz, Rausch - da Silva Pinto, Schmiedebach - Nikci (Schlaudraff), Huszti - Ya Konan, Diouf Leverkusen: Leno - Carvajal, Wollscheid, Toprak, Hosogai - Reinartz - Lars Bender, Rolfes - Castro, Schürrle - Kießling The Pitch will be in very bad conditions. Probably frosty. Both teams are technical sides. hannovers playing style is to get the ball after possesion within 10 seconds towards the opponent goal. This they can do only with 2-3 fast passes that need to be precise. Not possible on that pitch and it was already evident vs. fürth and Freiburg that they struggle under these circumstances. Hannnover had an intense game in Levante last thursday where, on agood pitch, they had great first 45 minutes. This was msotly due to the oppponents slow start and Lars Stindl who was in great form the last games. Then he came of with an injury and hannover crumbled. He wont be available anymore until next year. Add to this that Haggui is banned cause of 5th yellow card. This means we will se C. schulz in defense together with eggiman. Eggiman had some problems but will play. this means Schmiedebach will probably start in def. midfield along da pinto. Hannover is dead tired after the euro league weeks where they took every game seriously rotating most times only their strike force. They often talk about how they cant wait for the winter break. Today they face a Leverkusen team in top form. While they have strong attackers in Schürrle Kießling, castro and sam, it is their defensive organisation that is very strong getting them the points. They play with 3 defensive midfielders who are in top form. Reinartz, Bender and Rolfes. They move the ball asap to the pacy wingers castro and schürrle who work also hard in defense. leverksuen unlike Hannover did jsut do enough to qualify in the europe league and rested most of their a team the last weeks. They have a much wider squad and with sam back another offensive option. They rarely lost vs. hannover the last years. It will be a very snowy pitch and for me aerial duells could decide this game. There Leverkusen is far stronger. In fact with Eggiman and Schulze Hannover has only 2 players who have the height and skill for aerial duell succes. I think this might turn out crucial in this game. Kießling upfront is the type of player who nicks in a goal under these circumstances somehow. The hard working Leverkusen midfield will boss the small hannover midfield which has far more playing time in their legs. I think the pitch conditions are better for the more fit team as playing on icy pitch can be very taxing. With hannover short on options and Leverkusen in great defensive organisation I cant see them loosing. Leverkusen X2 @1,4 local bookie 10/10 Leverkusen to win @2,4 local bookie 3/10 (i would ahve gone bigger on leverkusen but the snowy conditions can make this game a dull affair 0:0 or 1:1) Leverkusen hc -1 @4,6 1/10 ________ gladbach - mainz no bet for me as it depends on how mainz plays. very defensive then it will a dull match otherwise might have goals in it.
Nice call, my man. I took Leverkusen 0AH @ 1.74 (BetOnline) last night. Good luck to us both.

Re: Bundesliga > 7th December - 9th December

Nice call' date=' my man. I took [b']Leverkusen 0AH @ 1.74 (BetOnline) last night. Good luck to us both.
It was good bet. Nothing happend that lose. Today was our unlucky day. Who knows that Bayer did huge mistakes.