** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga > 7th December - 10th December

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Espanyol v Sevilla (20:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad v Getafe (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.20 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Granada CF (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Valladolid v Real Madrid (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.34 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Osasuna v Valencia (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.66 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Real Mallorca (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.02 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v Celta de Vigo (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético Madrid v Deportivo La Coruña (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.50 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Betis v FC Barcelona (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.83 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 10 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rayo Vallecano v Real Zaragoza (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.85 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December Valladolid - Real Madrid Valladolid are 7th in La Liga and have scored in 6 out of their 7 home games and they overall record is even better and they have found the net in all of their last 10 games and they are unbeaten in their last 5 home games. Real Madrid as always play open and attacking football, and I expect to see many goals in most of their games. They are already 11 points behind Barcelona, so it is obvious that they won't sit in defense. Their away form is inconsistent both in terms of results and in terms of goals. Moreover, their record against Valladolid is not that impressive either. Out of their 5 away games against Valladolid they won 2, drew 2 and lost 1. However, due to their recent results against A.Madrid and Ajax I can see Real Madrid winning here, but I don't think they will have an easy game and Valladolid will score at least once here. Both to Score @ 1.73 William Hill

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December ATLETICO DE MADRID – DEPORTIVO LA CORUÑA Atleticode Madrid -1,5 AH @1,775 Bet365

• Atletico de Madrid misses midfielder Christian Rodriguez (injured) and Miranda (central defender). Coach Simeone will rest several players in the Europa League match so I expect a fresh team on Sunday, eager to erase from the mind of supporters the poor performance in Madrid derby. Normally Atletico is very strong at home. Team is really solid, compact and well organized. They doesn't concede many chances to the opponent and are able to create scoring opportunities due to great quality of attackers such as Falcao, Diego Costa or Arda Turan and the great ability of midfielders to arrive from behind and finish (Raul Garcia, Koke).
  • Deportivo has a lot of problems in the squad. Long term injuries Nelson Oliveira, Marchena, Ze Castro and Saul are still sidelined. Aythami is banned for this match which means that Roderick and Ayoze will probably play as central defenders. None of them has the quality to stop the likes of Falcao and Co. To make things worse, their main offensive danger Pizzi is not able to play as he is on loan from Atletico de Madrid and can't play against his own club unless Deportivo pay a certain amount of money which is not going of happen.
  • Both teams have had a lousy performance last week but Atletico was facing Madrid and had the last minute injury of Felipe Luis which was a huge blow for them. Personally I think that Atletico has not reach the point in which they can discuss a match with a really strong opposition (the only 2 defeats in La Liga came from the two best teams they faced so far: Valencia and Real Madrid). However I think they have more than enough quality to impose themselves to a poor Deportivo who is showing great problems in defense.
  • In the 7 previous games at home Atletico scored 21 goals the second best in Spain together with Barcelona and only 1 goal short of Madrid
  • On the other hand, Deportivo has the third worst defense in Spain on the road with 18 goals received in 7 matches
  • In the last 3 home matches of Atletico de Madrid this bet would have won as they managed to get 2 goals difference or more against Getafe, Sevilla and Osasuna
  • If we look a bit at history, in the last 3 seasons when these teams faced each other in Vicente Calderon for la Liga bet would have won also (2.0; 3:0; 4:1)

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December Bilbao BTS&OVER @2,2 (at local) These two teams play very open football, their defenses are bad and, Bilbao especially, have a great need for points. Bilbao should be very hungry for goals, but also a good impression in front of their fanatic fans. Celta always looks like scoring, creating many chances and converting them through Aspas and De Lucas.

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December Injuries & suspensions Real CD Espanyol v Sevilla FC Real CD Espanyol: Stuani (11/1 f) (doubtful), S. García (5/0 f) Sevilla FC: Negredo (12/7 f), Trochowski (6/2 m), Maduro (12/0 d) (doubtful), Luna (3/0 d), Medel (11/1 m)

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December

Bilbao BTS&OVER @2' date=2 (at local) These two teams play very open football, their defenses are bad and, Bilbao especially, have a great need for points. Bilbao should be very hungry for goals, but also a good impression in front of their fanatic fans. Celta always looks like scoring, creating many chances and converting them through Aspas and De Lucas.
I agree, but the question is: will Celta play this style away to Bilbao?

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December I've just read on marca.com that Negredo will return in the first XI. So it looks like Sevilla have some good power in offense with Reyes,Baba,Navas and Negredo.Also,Rakitic will start . Espanyol has only one win at home and will definitely look to get 3 points here in front of their loyal and passionate fans, against a rather mediocre away team.Sevilla's defense is a bit shaky,having received at least 2 goals in their last 7 out of 9 games in La Liga.Sure,Espanyol doesn't show anything special upfront but they have some potential and I believe they'll manage to play a good game tonight. I like the over 2.5 @ 2.00 WH

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December Osasuna-Valencia Anyone know what the hell is going on with Valencia? Are they even worth looking at right now? I know they sacked Pellegrino, but how has this been taken by the players? With Pelligrino, I would like Under 2.5 here (even at ~1.7) because Osasuna has been a fortress at home with 4/7 clean sheets and 5/7 with 2 or less. They also held Barca to only 2! Further, Valencia has been horrific away with 0 wins dating back to last March and only 3 draws in that time. For those counting, thats 12 away matches: 0 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and only 3 went over 2.5. I'd appreciate some insight about the team's attitude, so I can make a judgement about whether we can expect the sh*t-show that is Valencia away to continue. Thanks!

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December Valencia is in deep financial problems for the past 3 years. Their focus is on CL because of the prize pool and open market where they can sell players. In BBVA they are "underperforming" for reason. I watched 60 % of their league games and it is always funny to see how demoralized they play against the teams that they would easily beat with handicap. My opinion is that in 90% league games this season they will draw or lose when they are away. On the other hand, picking them when they are at home against the teams that stand for the strong ones they will do the job. Main reason for this - financial problems.

Valladolid - Real Madrid Valladolid are 7th in La Liga and have scored in 6 out of their 7 home games and they overall record is even better and they have found the net in all of their last 10 games and they are unbeaten in their last 5 home games. Real Madrid as always play open and attacking football, and I expect to see many goals in most of their games. They are already 11 points behind Barcelona, so it is obvious that they won't sit in defense. Their away form is inconsistent both in terms of results and in terms of goals. Moreover, their record against Valladolid is not that impressive either. Out of their 5 away games against Valladolid they won 2, drew 2 and lost 1. However, due to their recent results against A.Madrid and Ajax I can see Real Madrid winning here, but I don't think they will have an easy game and Valladolid will score at least once here. Both to Score @ 1.73 William Hill
Won in 12 minutes :) was part of my accumulator

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December ATTENTION!! If anyone uses Bovada.lv, they have a MAJOR TYPO for their odds on Atletico -1AH. Its currently at a whopping 2.30, whilst the highest on odds comparison sites is 1.38. Needless to say, I took this and I urge anyone/everyone to take advantage!

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December Levante WIN @ 2.21 (5dimes) Now this looks like a nice bet (tho odds are somewhat short). Levante are amazingly solid at home and have only lost to Real & Barca there. Otherwise, they're 4-1 with 1 of the wins against Valencia and the draw coming to Atletico Madrid. Pretty tough, I'd say. The concern for Levante is that 2 regular starters in Diop and Juanlu are suspended. Mallorca is win-less on the road this year and their form is atrocious (0-2-4 in last 6). They've lost on the road to bottom-dwellers Deportivo and have drawn to other bottom 3rd opponents like Celta and Osasuna. I like Levante to stifle any semblance of a Mallorca attack and win at least 2-0.

ATTENTION!! If anyone uses Bovada.lv' date= they have a MAJOR TYPO for their odds on Atletico -1AH. Its currently at a whopping 2.30, whilst the highest on odds comparison sites is 1.38. Needless to say, I took this and I urge anyone/everyone to take advantage!
Calm down. It is clearly a mistake from their side and they are either gonna cancel your bet and change the line.

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December Injuries and suspensions Athletic Bilbao v Celta de Vigo Athletic Bilbao: Iturraspe, Iraola, Gupegui, Iñigo Pérez, Galarreta Celta de Vigo: Samuel, Álex Lopez, Cabral Atlético Madrid v Deportivo La Coruña Atlético Madrid: Miranda, Rodríguez Deportivo La Coruña: Nelson Oliveira, Marchena, Ze Castro, Saul, Pizz, Aythami

Re: La Liga > 7th December - 10th December I expect Atletico to roll over a depleted la coruna today. after last game atletico has surely anger in them and motivation to turn things around. a big win today.would.give them confidence for the barca game next week. real was just to strong and concentrated last week. la coruna is severely short on options. their central defence is completely new and the first 3 central backs are missing. I fancy atletico.to give falcao this time more support. la.coruna misses now also important off player pizzi who is instrumental in scoring and creating. with la coruna short on both sides of the pitch atletico should be able to limit scoring chances and acore themselves 2-4 goals. i fancy atletico hc -1 and falcao to score and maybe falcao to score 2

Calm down. It is clearly a mistake from their side and they are either gonna cancel your bet and change the line.
F off. This has happened with them before & they don't cancel. I like how you say its a mistake, when I said that (a typo is mistake). But the mistake is theirs, not mine. Trying to do u a favor, jesus Edit: Line now changed. Bet NOT cancelled. That would be BS if they cancelled for something they screwed up on. Maybe they'll learn not to mess around with deal-hunters...

I've seen Levante play vs Celta and looked really weak. I dunno how this will turn out or how good Mallorca will be but I don't like what Levante is showing just now EDIT: Sorry for double post.
How u like Levante now? 4:0 Bets won!

F off. This has happened with them before & they don't cancel. I like how you say its a mistake, when I said that (a typo is mistake). But the mistake is theirs, not mine. Trying to do u a favor, jesus Edit: Line now changed. Bet NOT cancelled. That would be BS if they cancelled for something they screwed up on. Maybe they'll learn not to mess around with deal-hunters...
your bet wont be cancelled but you will probably get the lower odds or the "correct odds" they intended. this happened to me before realised odds on something were massive and clearly wrong, thinking i had one over on the bookies and they end up giving me just the corrected odds. it will probably state in their rules that they reserved the right to ensure they can do this for these types of mistakes. i could be wrong and they might be different. i hope i am and goodluck with bet.

your bet wont be cancelled but you will probably get the lower odds or the "correct odds" they intended. this happened to me before realised odds on something were massive and clearly wrong, thinking i had one over on the bookies and they end up giving me just the corrected odds. it will probably state in their rules that they reserved the right to ensure they can do this for these types of mistakes. i could be wrong and they might be different. i hope i am and goodluck with bet.
Thanks for your help! Thankfully, the bet stands as is. I don't really see how couldn't alter the line because I would never take -1AH @ 1.38 (or similar). I took it precisely because of the ridiculous value. If they did, I would demand the bet be cancelled. Anyway, their loss is my gain and despite Petersson1984 not understanding that I was trying to alert others to take this amazing price, it could have been OUR gain (for anyone using that exchange). Looks like a winner so far: 6:0 85' :lol

Thanks for your help! Thankfully' date=' the bet stands as is. I don't really see how couldn't alter the line because I would never take -1AH @ 1.38 (or similar). I took it precisely because of the ridiculous value. If they did, I would demand the bet be cancelled. Anyway, their loss is my gain and despite Petersson1984 not understanding that I was trying to alert others to take this amazing price, it could have been [i']OUR gain (for anyone using that exchange). Looks like a winner so far: 6:0 85' :lol
I followed you, good tip! Thanks for money again! :ok

I expect Atletico to roll over a depleted la coruna today. after last game atletico has surely anger in them and motivation to turn things around. a big win today.would.give them confidence for the barca game next week. real was just to strong and concentrated last week. la coruna is severely short on options. their central defence is completely new and the first 3 central backs are missing. I fancy atletico.to give falcao this time more support. la.coruna misses now also important off player pizzi who is instrumental in scoring and creating. with la coruna short on both sides of the pitch atletico should be able to limit scoring chances and acore themselves 2-4 goals. i fancy atletico hc -1 and falcao to score and maybe falcao to score 2
Nice advice here too! well done :clap

ATLETICO DE MADRID – DEPORTIVO LA CORUÑA Atleticode Madrid -1,5 AH @1,775 Bet365
  • Atletico de Madrid misses midfielder Christian Rodriguez (injured) and Miranda (central defender). Coach Simeone will rest several players in the Europa League match so I expect a fresh team on Sunday, eager to erase from the mind of supporters the poor performance in Madrid derby. Normally Atletico is very strong at home. Team is really solid, compact and well organized. They doesn't concede many chances to the opponent and are able to create scoring opportunities due to great quality of attackers such as Falcao, Diego Costa or Arda Turan and the great ability of midfielders to arrive from behind and finish (Raul Garcia, Koke).
  • Deportivo has a lot of problems in the squad. Long term injuries Nelson Oliveira, Marchena, Ze Castro and Saul are still sidelined. Aythami is banned for this match which means that Roderick and Ayoze will probably play as central defenders. None of them has the quality to stop the likes of Falcao and Co. To make things worse, their main offensive danger Pizzi is not able to play as he is on loan from Atletico de Madrid and can't play against his own club unless Deportivo pay a certain amount of money which is not going of happen.
  • Both teams have had a lousy performance last week but Atletico was facing Madrid and had the last minute injury of Felipe Luis which was a huge blow for them. Personally I think that Atletico has not reach the point in which they can discuss a match with a really strong opposition (the only 2 defeats in La Liga came from the two best teams they faced so far: Valencia and Real Madrid). However I think they have more than enough quality to impose themselves to a poor Deportivo who is showing great problems in defense.
  • In the 7 previous games at home Atletico scored 21 goals the second best in Spain together with Barcelona and only 1 goal short of Madrid
  • On the other hand, Deportivo has the third worst defense in Spain on the road with 18 goals received in 7 matches
  • In the last 3 home matches of Atletico de Madrid this bet would have won as they managed to get 2 goals difference or more against Getafe, Sevilla and Osasuna
  • If we look a bit at history, in the last 3 seasons when these teams faced each other in Vicente Calderon for la Liga bet would have won also (2.0; 3:0; 4:1)

Excellent and insightful preview to emphasise just how depleted they were going into the match. Thankyou