** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Players Championship Finals - 30 Nov - 2 Dec

kevshat

Re: Players Championship Finals - 30 Nov - 2 Dec blimey for a couple of legs there Anderson was incredible. Phew! 2pts Hamilton to beat Taylor 4/1 Sportingbet Taylor is in some good form but he is still missing doubles. Hamilton is in the form of his life. Hammer is a true grinder so even if he goes down early to a couple of breaks he stays calm. I don't see the value on over 16.5 legs so I'll take a little gamble on the Hammer. 3pts Hamilton most 180s 8/5 Boylesport Taylor managed a few 180s against Aidy but the hammer does it for fun and I like the look of this price. It coincides with the bet above really. If he is to win then he will need to hit the trebles.

Re: Players Championship Finals - 30 Nov - 2 Dec Really feel for Hammer. What a shame but won the 180's bet nevertheless and I'll certainly be looking at Hamilton in the big one. 5pts Huybrechts to beat Pipe 4/5 William Hill I don't think Pipe has played particularly well in this tournament. He has had one hell of a draw to be fair and his average hasn't got close to Huybrechts. Whoever wins this I wouldn't give a prayer to against the winner of the other semi-final but nevertheless I'll go for Huybrechts. Bigger scorer and in my opinion playing better and finishing better.

Re: Players Championship Finals - 30 Nov - 2 Dec Decent afternoon. Hoping Kim wins this first semi to bring in the place part of the outright. Taking one in the second semi. 3pts S.Whitlock to beat P.Taylor 12/5 Bet365 Simon Whitlock is clearly playing well at the minute and he should fancy his chances here. In many ways this match will be literally all about whether Simon Whitlock truly believes he can beat Taylor after taking a few tonkings off him on TV in the last year or two. If he does he is definitely playing well enough to do it and having had a bit of a scare in the quarter final earlier on today you feel if Whitlock gets into the lead he'll kick on and ram home his advantage rather than wait for the inevitable comeback to happen. Taylor got out of jail earlier on but while that was a remarkable comeback that will have taken a lot of adrenalin and mental energy out of him so with Whitlock having had longer between the QF and this SF I think he has the advantage and having played better this week he has every chance of making another major final at Taylor's expense.

Re: Players Championship Finals - 30 Nov - 2 Dec That'll be a clear and resounding no he doesn't believe he can beat Taylor then :eyes. I apologise to anyone who followed that. That was truly dreadful :(. Hopefully Kim can do a better job against Taylor :lol :hope.