** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Justice!!

Jezza

Almost got my new HD (wed I think).....There are a ton of threads on here I am itching to reply to, but its hard to write a long thought out answer to a hold em question with twenty people asking what you are doing on the shared computer (or so it seems!!) so I have just been sticking to getting the odd hr or two playing in when I have been able to :o Anyway had a ton of bad beats the past few days on the cash tables, wont bore you all with the details but needless to say my cash has always been commited when I am favourite to win but I have lost, to the tune of 1200 dollars in 2 days :sad . Being a bit pissed off about this this morning as my KK lost to J10 all in for 360 dollars each preflop I entered a 20 dollar MTT on stars.... test6ux.jpg

Re: Justice!! Top Stuff Jezza!:clap What's your opinion on the Cash Tables .v. MTT debate? I've only really played Cash Tables so far and done OK, I'd like to play MTT, but something puts me off about sitting there night after night for a couple of hours, possibly playing really well, but never winning any cash?

Re: Justice!! Already knocked that on the head Billy unfortunately, due to work. Will be at OT on Weds though, marching down Sir Matt Busby Way on the anti-Glazer protest, thinking about flopping the straight that won me the $3k! :D Or maybe I'll have my mind on other things that evening! ;)

Re: Justice!! Cheers guys. I played well all day to be honest. Think most of it was because, for some reason, I was in a very good mood and was the most patient I've ever been playing Poker. In 2 of the 5 levels (including the final), I was down to 600-800 chips a couple of times but just waited for the right opportunities to double up before becoming aggressive again at the right times. The final was tough and the heads-up went on for ages before I got the upper hand. When he finally HAD to go for it and I was sat having flopped a straight, I was like your dancing Dane the other week Jezza. My relaxed attitude towards the games couldn't be a coincidence because I played in a very similar way when I won the $30k guaranteed on Laddies a few months ago. The problem is trying to play like that when you're not mentally along the same lines. My next task is to get qualified for as many Laddies LEOCOPs as I can and then probably take the week off work to play through them (and DIY for the missus). Only played the LEOCOP $70k qualifier so far (which I won - rich vein of form I tell ya :loon ) so I'm in that one. But there's another 5 or 6 big tournies to get into yet. Oh, and of course the PL Poker Championship! I just wish I could play more tournies (at the mo its work, work, work) as I seem to have a very high success rate in them but maybe thats getting greedy.