** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Nov 24-25th

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Buckland, G v Foster, S (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Murray, M v Navarro, Jorge (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Quigg, S v Munroe, R (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rabchenko, S v Vitu, C (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hatton, R v Senchenko, V (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thurman, K v Quintana, C (03:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Berto, A v Guerrero, R (04:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Nov 24-25th Saturday night previews: 3pts V.Senchenko to beat R.Hatton 10/3 BetVictor To be fair the old Hatton at his best will probably have got the job done here and most people would be confident of that but he wasn’t at his best since the Castillo fight and after four years out of the ring I refuse to believe he’ll be at his best in this fight. Senchenko is 35. He’s getting no younger but at the same time he knows he’s been given a huge chance to catapult his name back into the mix and there’s no doubt in my mind he’s value to upset the party in Manchester. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hatton-vs-senchenko-betting-vyacheslav-senchenko-can-ruin-the-party-in-hatton-s-comeback 3pts R.Munroe to beat S.Quigg 12/5 Betfred When these two met for the first time Munroe was on top before the cut came. I thought Munroe was a good bet that night and I think he’s a good bet this time too even allowing for the fact that they are fighting in Manchester this time. Rendall Munroe has fought at a higher level than Quigg and he has all the motivation he needs in this fight. Quigg is top class but I just wonder if this fight is too big a step up too soon and at the prices I’m happy to back Munroe in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/quigg-vs-munroe-betting-rendall-munroe-looks-the-value-to-put-scott-quigg-in-his-place 5pts S.Rabchenko to beat C.Vitu by stoppage 5/6 Ladbrokes I liked what I saw from Rabchenko in the Ryan Rhodes fight and I fully expect him to win this fight. Although Vitu hasn’t been stopped in his career he hasn’t been in with the sort of fighter he’ll face here and I think the Belarusian’s power will eventually tell in the fight. This is a huge stage with the world watching and I expect Rabchenko to show off his talents and win this by knockout. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rabchenko-vs-vitu-betting-sergey-rabchenko-can-propel-himself-into-world-title-reckoning-on-hatton-undercard 3pts G.Buckland to beat S.Foster Jr by stoppage 5/2 Coral This is probably the last chance saloon for Foster Jr but I have to favour the fresher and younger man here in Gary Buckland and I think he could win this by stoppage. On a stage as big as this I think Buckland will stand and trade and wear Foster Jr down late on. Although he’s not known for his power we saw he has it when he floored Gary Sykes in the Prizefighter in the first round and if he can reproduce that punch this fight may not hear the final bell. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/buckland-vs-foster-jr-betting-gary-buckland-can-shine-on-the-hatton-undercard-with-stoppage-win 4pts M.Murray to beat J.Navarro in Rounds 7-12 2/1 Ladbrokes Martin Murray might have to weather an early barrage of punches from his opponent here but once he has survived that I think the fight will become a lot easier for him and I would expect him to stop the Venezuelan somewhere in the second half of the fight. Navarro has only gone past four rounds once and it remains to be seen how much gas is left in the tank in the second half of the fight. Murray isn’t a devastating puncher but his class and quality can get rid of Navarro in the second half. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murray-vs-navarro-betting-martin-murray-can-claim-victory-in-the-second-half-of-middleweight-contest