** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2013 PDC World Darts Championship

Fader

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Three for me in total tonight.

Friday previews: 4pts R.Barneveld (-1.5 sets) to beat S.Whitlock 11/10 Ladbrokes I expect Raymond Barneveld to win this because he isn’t showing a weakness in his game at the minute. Unless Simon Whitlock scores very heavily then I think he’ll come up short. I don’t like all these stupid routes Whitlock has not just on checkouts but to set up checkouts and I’m convinced against the top players he’ll win a lot more matches if he just focuses on scoring around the 20. Still that’s not Barney’s concern and I think he’ll win this no worse than 5-3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-barneveld-betting-raymond-barneveld-looks-in-the-mood-to-give-whitlock-a-beating 4pts A.Hamilton (+2.5 sets) to beat P.Taylor Evs Betfred Hamilton has never beaten Taylor on TV but he came so close to doing it when the two met in the Players Championship finals at the start of the month when he led 9-5 before losing 10-9. I was impressed with Hamilton when he said he learnt a lot from that defeat and I don’t think he’ll shirk the challenge here. If Taylor is to beat Hamilton he will need to up his game and beat him because Hamilton won’t give this away. Whether the Hammer can hold himself together enough to win remains to be seen but I’m confident he’ll win three sets at the very least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-hamilton-betting-andy-hamilton-can-push-the-power-to-the-limit-in-quarter-final
5pts A.Hamilton (-1) Most 180's vs P.Taylor 11/10 Paddy Power This price looks huge. We all know Andy Hamilton is the heavy scorer of these two and by some way it has to be said. These two have met over long distances in both the Players Championship finals this year and the World Matchplay as well as last year's World Matchplay. In the Players Championship finals match Hamilton lost 10-9 but he won the 180's 7-4. In the World Matchplay quarter final Hamilton lost 16-11 but the 180's market ended 12-6 to the Hammer and in last year's Matchplay semi final Hamilton lost 17-9 but won 10-3 in 180's. They did meet twice in the Premier League this year over a shorter distance which I don't feel is all that relevant to this match because that is a different tournament entirely and a shorter format but even then they both one a 180's match each. The long distance TV matches these two have played in the last 18 months tell a real story. In losing efforts Hamilton has still pelted in the 180's which shows, as we knew anyway, that while he is still a little short when it comes to beating Taylor he has no problems raising his game and scoring heavily. Whether Hamilton gets over the line in this match or he doesn't, history and statistics show he will comfortably beat Taylor in the 180 hitting.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Crappy session last night which has put me back to -3.40 but looking a lot better than it did before yesterday. Quarter finals are upon us then and I'm effectively on Whitlock to beat Barney at 9/4 tonight so hopefully he can win that one. Taking a few others as well tonight... Simon Whitlock vs Raymond van Barneveld- Highest Checkout Over 137.5- 5/6 BetVictor- (4/10) Just the one for me in this game given I'm rooting for the Aussie. Whitlock will have to improve dramatically to be honest if he is to beat Barney here but that win over Chisnall might just give him a bit of confidence and the Aussie started to score better towards the latter stages on that game so hopefully he'll pick up where he left up on that front. One bet I do like in this game is the overs on the checkout. We saw Whitlock take out that superb 152 finish yesterday to save the match really and that was one of the best finishes ever seen given the timing of it. We all know what the Aussie can do on those big finishes and the stat that he's hit at least one 100+ checkout in each of his games over the past few years is a remarkable stat and just shows how good he is with the big finishes. Barney hasn't taken out a massive checkout in the last couple of games but he missed a couple of doubles for a decent checkout against Gary Anderson and with Whitlock likely to prove a much bigger test tonight, Barney will know he'll have to hit those doubles on the combination finishes so I'd expect a finish over the line set here in the match. Andy Hamilton (+2.5 sets) to beat Phil Taylor- Evens Boylesports- (4/10) Andy Hamilton (Most 180's) vs Phil Taylor- 4/6 Ladbrokes- (5/10) Highest Checkout Over 136.5- 5/6 Ladbrokes- (4/10) I'm not sure if Hamilton has it in him to beat Taylor but I don't see why he can't push Taylor all the way and if he forgets the head to head, he should have his chances to win this one. I'm happy to just stick to the handicap though which requires Hamilton to win 3 sets and if he continues playing the way he has done, especially remaining solid on his doubles, he should have that in him here. Taylor still hasn't impressed me in the tournament and the scoreline did flatter him against Thornton despite his improving performance but the Scot missed a ton of doubles which allowed Taylor the 4-0 win. The Power is still missing doubles so he'll need to improve his performance again if he is to make the semi finals. Hamilton won't just roll over here like Taylor's opponents so far and knows he can really trouble Taylor and he should have beaten him at the Players Championship so he should be fully up for this. Whether he win the match, I don't know but I expect a strong showing from the Hammer and 3 sets should be within his grasp at the very least. Also fancy him to hit the most 180's here and I'm surprised to see the odds this high. Hamilton is an extremely heavy scorer and he's already shown that in hitting 10 maximums against Richie Burnett in just 5 sets and 4 against James Richardson in the first round as well. He didn't hit as many as one might imagine he would against Terry Jenkins but with him knowing he'll need to bring his A game tonight, I expect a lot more from the Hammer. When these two played in that Players Championship game at the start of the month, Hamilton won the 180 battle 7-4 and I think regardless of the result, he will outscore Taylor on that front tonight as well. One final bet for me in this game is the checkout and both of this are capable of taking out a sizeable finish. Both are extremely good with the combination finishes and both will know they will need to finish well given the other should punish them if given the chance. Hamilton took out a 142 against Taylor in the Players Championship, as well as hitting finishes of 130 and 138 in the tournament and with Taylor also involved, I expect a decent finish or two coming in this one so happy to back the overs.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Not posted in here as of yet, but been an avid follower. Tonight i fancy: Hamilton most 180's (v Taylor) - Taylor isnt a massive scorer, and tends to switch alot. Hamilton loves a 180, and has beaten Phil on this line the last few times they have played. Barney most 180's (v Whitlock) - Barney has been scoring well all tournament, and is heading Whitlock in the market so far. 16 - 10. On his day Barney peppers that treble. Whitlock has been abit scoring shy thus far. DOUBLE @ 8/5

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Am on Barney to get more 180's than Whilock as stated above by a few he is playing better, scoring higher and Whitlock changing over to the 19's and 18's more an more often I think Barney should take an early lead making Whitlock go to the 19's and 18's earlier and more often. Took 8/11 with Willy Hills which I think is value - medium stakes. Good luck all. Joe

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship

3pts Hamilton to bt Taylor 10/3 Stan James I feel the days of Hamilton rollling over and having his belly tickled by Taylor are long gone now, i have liked what ive seen from the hammer this tournament and of the two he has been the better player.I just feel as long as mentally Hamilton isnt beat he will put the lights out on the power tonight
I'm on this aswell. Hamilton scoring well & I've not been impressed with Taylor so far.Ok,he might have plenty in reserve but getting 10/3 on a Hamilton win is too good a price to miss out on.Only concern I get with Hamilton is fatigue & seeing he's had a good few days break,hopefully will push PT very close tonight. Good Luck all :hope

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Saturday previews: 4pts J.Wade (-1.5 sets) to beat W.Newton 11/8 Coral I like James Wade here. I’ve seen nothing to suggest that Newton’s performance against Rand wasn't the exception rather than the norm and he has often struggled against the top names on TV. Wade goes through the gears during a tournament and I expect him to hit top gear here leaving just the turbo for the rest of the tournament. I expect Wade to win this and think he’ll win with a bit in hand too. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-newton-betting-james-wade-can-cruise-into-another-world-championship-semi-final 4pts A.Lewis vs M.van Gerwen - Over 7.5 sets Evs Blue Square This really does have the potential to be a high scoring epic and one which could in theory go either way, especially if Lewis turns up with his A game. He will have to if he’s to win this match but he might keep close courtesy of some missed doubles from van Gerwen before the Dutchman finds the purple patch which he has dominated games with recently. I expect both men to get into the match though and I’d be surprised if we don’t see at least eight sets here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-van-gerwen-betting-last-of-the-quarter-finals-could-just-be-the-closest-of-them-all-too

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Another horrid session of darts for me last night. Been a pretty poor tournament in truth so just hoping to claw some respectability back over the remaining few days. Just these for me tonight. James Wade (-1.5 sets) to beat Wes Newton- 13/10 Boylesports- (4/10) Under 15.5 180's- 4/5 BlueSquare- (7/10) Fancy Wade to win this one as in my opinion, he's been far more impressive than Newton has. Despite the questions over Wade coming into the tournament, he's gone about his business quietly and efficiently and he's done what he's been required to do whilst his finishing has been as solid as ever. But for that impressive performance against Scott Rand, Wes Newton has been poor in truth. His game against Mark Walsh, in terms of quality was one of the worst I've seen in quite some time and he's not been playing anywhere near his best for a while now. Wade is very much a big game player and a little bit like van der Voort who Wade beat in the last round, Newton is prone to missing a fair few doubles at the minute and you just can't do that against Wade. The Machine has been practicing hard and should fancy his chances of making the semis for the second year in a row so happy to back Wade to win this, dropping no more than 3 sets. The 180's line looks huge to me as well, especially when you consider some firms have the line quite a bit lower. Wade has never been the most prolific of 180 scorers and he's failed to hit more than 5 in any game so far at Ally Pally. Newton hasn't hit more than 5 either and has struggled on the scoring front really. Even if both players add a couple to their 180 bests tonight, it still won't be enough to cover the line and I'd be extremely surprised to see more than 15 180's tonight. Adrian Lewis to beat Michael van Gerwen- 6/4 BetVictor- (4/10) Adrian Lewis (Most 180's) vs MVG- Evens Ladbrokes- (5/10) MVG is understandably the favourite given the form of these two but no way is Lewis as much as an outside as these odds suggest. We have to remember this is unknown territory for MVG and although he's been to numerous finals away from Ally Pally, he's still going to have to cope with his first quarter final on this stage as well as his injury as well which we are still not 100% about. And it's not as though he's up against a mug here. Lewis is playing for everything here given he's the defending champ for the past two years, and a bit like Taylor has done, he's gradually got better as the tournament has gone on and he did well to hold off the challenge from Painter who gave it his all. The Dutchman has been found guilty of starting a little slugglishly in the past couple of games against Peter Wright and Colin Lloyd and I just think if he does that today, he'll struggle to come back against Lewis given how good a front runner Jackpot is. In all honesty, Lewis is a good few levels above the level of opposition that MVG has beaten so far, and I'd be extremely surprised if Lewis doesn't really bring his top game tonight so MVG will have to deal with that. He's still been missing a few doubles so Lewis should get chances, especially if he brings his scoring with him tonight which I expect him to do. His H2H isn't great against Mighty Mike, but with that defeat in the Grand Prix, Lewis will be eager to put that right tonight and given I think this is a real close thing to pick a winner, I just feel the value lies with the defending champ to set up a repeat semi final showdown with James Wade. I also like the look of him to hit more 180's than MVG. Lewis will know he is going to have to up his scoring if he is to give himself a chance here so I expect him to rack up the 180's tonight. He hit 8 against Painter in just 6 sets and it was this time last year that Lewis really started to hit a ton of maximums. But for that match against Peter Wright, MVG hasn't hit a ton of 180's and he is more liable to cover than Lewis is. I expect MVG to hit a few, but Lewis' scoring is devastating at times if he can get going and he is capable of hitting 5 180's in as many legs so I think he's also good value on the 180 count tonight.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Great games tonight, a joy to watch but unfortunately they have summed my tournament up completely. But for the 180 fest in the dying legs of the Wade match the 180's bet would have come in, whilst Lewis whilst playing magnificently, missed 2 darts for the match. Definitely taking that as a sign to just enjoy watching the rest of the tournament as I've never had so many near misses in a tournament as I have in this one. Just have to take it on the chin and hope for better in the BDO in a few days time. GL to everyone who has a bet in the semis and final.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Semi final previews: 4pts M.van Gerwen vs J.Wade - Over 8.5 sets 4/5 Skybet The outcome of this match will be all about how much Van Gerwen’s quarter final took out of him. If he can repeat that form he wins it is as simple as that. Wade knows he can beat MVG on the big stage though having done it in the World Matchplay and I expect him to be a game opponent but if MVG scores like he did against Lewis he will buy enough shots at doubles to get over the line in a closer match than some would expect. Wade needs to be respected and I think he’ll take at least three sets here if not more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-wade-betting-opening-semi-final-can-be-closer-than-it-looks-on-paper 3pts R.Barneveld to beat P.Taylor 13/8 Boylesports This match comes down to whether Raymond Barneveld truly believes he can win. If he does then in my eyes he will win because he is scoring heavily and is hitting clutch doubles. If he doesn’t believe it then he’ll be run over like we’ve seen when he’s come up against Taylor in the past. Barneveld is giving off the impression he believes he can win this match and although we won’t know until the match starts it is worth a small bet on Barneveld as his 13/8 price will look big if the Barney we’ve seen in the event so far turns up. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-barneveld-betting-raymond-barneveld-could-get-the-better-of-taylor-in-another-classic

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship I dont typically bet on darts even though I like watching the big events, surely there must be some value on Wade at 4.870(Pinnacle) to take out MVG? That just seems wrong to me. I'd personally love to see MVG win the whole thing(although I suspect Taylor will do it again), he was immense last night against Lewis but he does have dips and can get sloppy. Lewis had a spell where he was dominating and I thought it was done, two shots at double tops but he blew it. MVG showed his balls by taking out 83 which was tricky and then pushed on from there. It was a high quality match from both. He's a star no doubt but he looked knackered last night, new territory these days I wonder if he'll be able to bring it at the same level tonight. Something tells me he wont. What do I know anyway?...:eek...just taken aback when I seen MVG price at 1.20, I dont think the match will pan out in such a way that he looks a 1.2 shot tonight.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship hi folks well what about last nights action for me that Lewis v MVG game was up there with the best ganes i've ever witnessed. MVG v WADE, well heres hoping MVG hammers him 6-0, though unlikeley to happen, there very similar paths to the semis for the two opponents in each tie, Van Gerwen and Wade, both came through there opening games easily, the second round both playing similatr standard of oppositionboth won 4-2, the last 16 , both had straight forward victories against two similar matched players, and finally both scraped hope in a last set decider! So to tonights fare, Interesting for me was a stat last night not brought up by any of the commentry team the fact that every set went with throw, the breaks in throw tally finished 8-7 in favour of Lewis but NONE of those breaks resluted in taking a set, which for 15 breaks is a strange fact. Tonight i really think Wade is up against it, for MVG to maintain a 100+ avg for 9 sets is nothing short of outstanding, Lewis finished on 100+ too but he spent most of the match at mid 90s, and coukldnt live with the Dutchman and tonight there is nio way Wade can live with that if Lewis can't, ok so Wade has already accounted for VDV, and Beaton both high scorers but they don't hit them consistently they have lulls if MVG has a lull it will be down to mid to high 90s!, and for me Wade just can't live with that figure he sciores a lot of BDO scores too does Wade, and he will be punished for that tonight. Ok MVG can have trouble finishing but he scores so heavily he earns himself 6 darts on a double, and don't forget he was facing defending 2x chanmp last night immense pressure tonight he is playing an poonent who is also looking for his first final so i fancy MVG to be too hot for Wade score line of me 6-2 or 6-3 to the Dutchman. TAYLOR v BARNEVELD, the agme we all wanted since the re- emergence of Barney as a force, and i am going to stick with my promise never to back him again, as with the other semi both players have come through in almost mirror image, Taylor round one was a gimme, round two lost just one set, round three faced an opponent ( thornton) who has sqeezed throgh a tie break and was expected to ggive a tough game but failed to deliver. QTR finals a potentially difficult opponent dispatched of with little fuss, Barneys was eerily similar round one easy win, round two again dropped just one set, round three Anderson brushed aside, who had just got past Bowles, and qtr finals playing Whitlock who was expected to guive himj a close game but was never at the races so the similarity is quite amazing. But tonight something has to give and i'm backing the Power, i am still to be convinced by Barneys abilty to fight back if he falls behind, i am still not convinced that he has the stomach for a fight, has the stamina, or most importantly the bouncebackability required if Taylor gets in front, this for me is the overiding factor in this game it is still a BIG question we hyuave yet to see Barney in a situation of being behind or pushed really hard, and can we be certain that the old white towel routine won't come to the surface again i just cannot be certain of that i would love to see an all Dutch final, but i am taking Taylor to win this either easily 6-1 or 6-2 or on after a titanic fight 6-4, 6-5. heres hoping for darts as good as last night because surely that can't be bettered.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Im not really a big darts follower but ive watched most of it this tournament. Last nights match was just amazing, backed mvg so was sweating as lewis upped his level big time from the previous round and gave him a real good game and if he held his nerve he would have won it! Watched Wade vs Newton in the previous round and neither of them are on the level of mvg, although i heard that wade is world number 3?! Deffinately didnt look that good. The odds of 1.20 are not great but its almost a certainty on current form. Taylor vs Barny is not so clear cut, watched them both win previous rounds with ease and there both fired up for this big time. Taylor i would say is favourite but im going to go with barney on the handicap. Just a bet with low stakes tonight for me for a bit of fun Mvg win and Barney +1.5 handicap 11/8 bet365

2pts 2 or more 9 dart finishes 8/1 Ladbrokes I like the look of the two 9 dart finishes in this tournament. This is set to be the best World Championship ever and half the field are capable of doing the magic leg these days, it's no longer just one or two men who can do it. We saw two 9 dart finishes in the Matchplay earlier in the year and with the amount of sets and legs which will be played this week I'll be surprised if we don't see at least two 9 dart finishes in this event too. Lots of players are playing well coming into the tournament so the prognosis for a couple of 9 dart finishes look perfectly good to me, as does the 8/1 when you consider it is 5/4 for there to be at least one.
:clap Not sure odds were even available but what would you have got for back to back 9 darters? So close for MVG.

:clap Not sure odds were even available but what would you have got for back to back 9 darters? So close for MVG.
Great call Kev on the 2 or more 9 darters. What with that & the place already secured on MVG, it's been a pretty good night. Odds on back to back, allegedly 50,000/1.

Thought Barney stuck in that well actually could have easily thought sod this and lost that game 6-1 or 6-2.The power behaved disgracefully last night and might lose some support over the incident for the final.Just watched the interview with Phil this morning in his hotel where he admits his behaviour was disgraceful seems quite down about the incident anyway all said and done I fancy Mvg to be crowned champion tomorrow. Sent from my HTC Desire using PL Forum

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship I am with you on that one Bertie, think MVG will beat Taylor tomorrow, just disappointed I didn't pick him up when he was out at 3/1. Still, at evens I think I will take a punt on him. Alternatively a 'guaranteed' 12% return if you go for MVG to score more 180s than Taylor (1.12 with PaddyPower).....big stake required to make it worth it though. So I am tempted by the most 180's handicap with MVG at (-5) (1.72, again with PP). Probably stick with 5pts on MVG to WIN @ Evens (PaddyPower) Good luck Mr Van Gerwen!

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Final preview: 5pts M.van Gerwen Over 13.5 180's 10/11 Blue Square This final comes down to whether Michael van Gerwen has any troubles on the doubles. If he doesn’t he wins but given the occasion, given the opponent it isn’t a certainty that he won’t have troubles so rather than back the Dutch star for the match the safest bet would be to back his total number of 180s. The line is 13.5 and he covered that in both his quarter final and the semi final and I fully expect him to cover that in the final too. MVG is scoring devastatingly well and over a 13 set match 14 180’s isn’t beyond him at all. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-van-gerwen-betting-michael-van-gerwen-can-power-in-the-180-s-in-the-world-final

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Just had a nice sized bet on Van Gerwen to outscore taylor I think van gerwen will be too strong but prefer to pick bets I really really fancy and I can not see Taylor hitting more 180's than the young Dutch lad who is on fire at the moment - yes the price is not great as it is heavy odds on but am happy to take 1/8 as would say this does represnt value - Van Gerwen will get more maximums am in no doubt. get on - should be free money

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship MVG V P Taylor => MVG WIN 2.00 Ladbrokes This is the time for Michael Van Gerwen to be crowned the World Championship in my opinion. He had a truly excellent 2012. Even two nights ago he was an inch or so off the first ever back-to-back nine darter and he was in cruise control, only really playing at his best when Wade applied real pressure. Taylor came through a tough game with Barney but showed signs he's coming to the end and has said some things in the press to back this up. The crowd will be on his back after the Barneveld incident I think and it may be too much for him.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship hi folks happy new year, my thoughts for the final are simple head says Taylor, heart says Van Gerwen. both these men have made it through to be a final to lick the lips at, stats wise van gerwen leads on scoring, by big margins, the doubles stats though is where Taylor has an advantage, but this is no surpris lest start with looking at Taylor, wekll the aftermath of the semi has seenall types of allegations , Taylors new girlfriend spitting on the Barnevelds is a popular one doing the rounds, but Taylors behaviur was not befitting of a 53 year old man, a 15 times world champion, and the greatest player ever seen. That antics will only serve to make the Dutchman even more determined to get it right up Taylor, whio we have always known is a sore loser, but to be a sore winner too is unheard of! i think a lot depends on how Taylor copes with a MVG onslaught if it comes and it looks likely, it will be more powerful than anything Barney threw at him, and we all know Taylor showed signs of weakness then. It just for me depends on the first 4 sets, if taylor wins the bull up will he give the throw away i honestly think not i don't think he can afford too , if MVG does have the throw wins the first set and then breaks taylor that'll be Taylor two sets down and aginst MVG he will just be like a train and could disappear into the distance, if it's tight you have to fancy experience to tell at squeeky bum moments. MVG, this lad is fantastic for darts, he has no concept of what pressure is against Lewis he held his nerve and his throw all the way through, the 83 he hit to save the match was sheer class, bottle, guts, ability, bravery, confidence all qualities that will see him surely catapulted to be the world number one some day soon. to hold his throw against Lewis who pushed so hard ain the latter stages for me was a big plus for those looking for pointers for today, yeah we know he can miss doubles but his scoring is so powerful that he gives himself at least one extra dart each leg at doubles, scoring at his best, taylor can't handle him pure and simple thats a fact. you mayb think there is sets his game will dip , well in the qtrs he avgd over 100 for the whole 9 sets a stupifying achievement, i am unsure what his figfures were against wade but for me that is not a factor Wade is not a heavy a scorer, consitently as taylor or Lewis. But for me the most impressive aspect of MVG has been his cover shots they have been as good as i have ever seen, Taylor is usually recognised as the top man on 19s but ithink i could count on the fingers of one hand how many MVG has missed in this tournament, If he contiues tonight then he is beating Tyalor at his own game! to sum up i think Tyalor will win if he is no worse than level afetr 4 sets, if MVG can get two sets infront it will be tough for Taylor to break MVG twice in the remaining sets , i'll go for 7-4, Taylor though i hope i'm wrong lets hope its a good game

Most people would love mvg to win including me but I'm heavily stacked on Taylor in the outrights and will unload a little bit more because I just don't see Taylor losing. Analyzing mvg's last 2 performances he was pretty much scoring at will yet Lewis had 2 darts at tops for the win and wade was level at 3-3 when he was throwing pretty average. If Taylor leads after 3 sets he is unbeatable in my opinion. Van gerwin must have a fast start because Taylor will put doubts in his mind and could crush him 7-2 or 7-3. I've got a feeling that Taylor knows that he won't have many chances to be back in the final again with the talent coming through. I have noticed that when the crowd has been against Taylor like in the semi he sulks up a bit. If mvg can start well and he will have the crowd rockin behind him which he thrives on that's his best chance for mine.

See what happens when players go the unders on the 180s.Mvg games fallen to pieces by being forced to switch
Very odd,I think something happened after he came back from the break when he was 4-2 up.Only a single 180 after that.He had what looked like perfect lies and kept switching