** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2013 PDC World Darts Championship

Fader

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship And these. Very impressed by the Hong Kong fellow there. Very good performance. Be interesting to see how he fares later again Painter. Gino Vos (+2.5 sets) to beat Adrian Lewis- 5/4 Coral- (3/10) Over 5.5 180's- 8/11 Boylesports- (4/10) I've thought long and hard about this one and I have decided to bite the bullet. Not siding with the rest though and I'm actually backing the youngster to win a few legs in this one and with the odds against, I'll back him to take a set. The thing is, Lewis has had a shocking year and admitted it. Now there's a chance he could come out firing on all cylinders and blow Vos off the stage but from what I've seen of him recently, there's no way I'm backing him to do that. He was extremely slow getting out of the traps 12 months ago where he very nearly lost to Nigel Heydon in the first round. Gino Vos is a talented kid, no world beater but he's beaten some decent players this year. With Lewis playing the way he has done, unless he improves I fancy Vos to hold his own a bit and take at least a set from this one. One thing I expect us to see is 180's though and a few of them. Lewis could go and cover this line on his own to be honest if he gets going and even if he's not at his best, you'd expect him to still hit a few. Vos should be able to hit a couple of his own as well but with Lewis being as prolific as he is, I fancy us to see at least 6 maximums in this one.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Saturday evening previews: 4pts D.Chisnall vs S.Tichowitsch - Over 5.5 180's 8/11 Ladbrokes Dave Chisnall should win this match and win it at a canter in all honesty but that’s reflected in the prices where even 3-0 Chisnall is odds on. Given his double woes though I’m in no rush to back Chizzy to win 3-0 at odds on so instead I’ll take the often much safer bet here which is the 180’s. Chisnall will hit plenty of 180’s but Australian’s are usually heavy scorers too as we’ve seen with the likes of Simon Whitlock and Tony David in recent times. 5.5 180’s isn’t too high a line and I think it will be covered with Chisnall capable of covering it himself if he’s on a top day. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-tichowitsch-betting-opening-match-of-saturday-night-should-deliver-a-few-180-s 3pts J.Cullen to beat J.Part 13/8 Ladbrokes Joe Cullen looks good value in this match to me. John Part can often struggle as a favourite these days but his experience is a vital commodity in tournaments such as this one. Despite that Cullen will probably outscore Part and if he hits doubles and doesn’t tighten up when the chance to win comes along then the Bradford player could well make it into the second round for the first time. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/part-vs-cullen-betting-joe-cullen-looks-good-value-to-see-off-three-time-world-champion 4pts P.Taylor vs M.Mansell - Under 12.5 legs 8/11 Skybet I don’t think you’ll find too many outside the Mansell household who thinks Phil Taylor won’t win this match. I certainly expect him to so for me this match is all about how quickly he’ll win it. I can’t see him dropping a set but there’s no value in the short prices for Taylor to win 3-0 however there is more value in the under 12.5 legs as it is hard to see Mansell winning four legs here. That looks a much better bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-mansell-betting-phil-taylor-can-wrap-up-his-first-round-match-in-double-quick-time

Not bad first night. 2 for this afternoon which are these two.

4pts R.Burnett Over 3.5 180's vs J.Hubbard 5/6 BetVictor Burnett is a very heavy scorer and while he has trouble hitting doubles he certainly doesn’t have any trouble getting down to them. Burnett hit 5 180’s in a three set match with a double start against Lewis in the World Grand Prix and that shows his 180 potential so I expect four from him here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnett-vs-hubbard-betting-richie-burnett-can-pepper-the-lipstick-in-first-round-match 5pts T.Jenkins (-1.5 sets) to beat S.Brown 8/11 Blue Square I expect Terry Jenkins to come through here and I would expect him to do it with plenty to spare too. If Steve Brown can reproduce his very best form then he might be able to push Jenkins close but he hasn’t shown anything like that form for a good year now and you get the feeling he might crumble on the big stage rather than embrace it. I’ll take Jenkins here and take him to win no worse than 3-1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/jenkins-vs-brown-betting-terry-jenkins-should-have-no-problems-against-the-bomber-at-ally-pally
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using PL Forum

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 5pts Jones -1.5 to beat Hendriks 1.80 Bet365 Will quickly get in here to put this on before I look at the rest. Jones the more experienced and I think he will have something to prove after having a mare in the last 2 tournaments.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 10pts R.Burnett to beat J.Hubbard 1.67 Boylesport 5pts R.Burnett to beat J.Hubbard -1.5 Ladbrokes 2.38 I just feel the extra bit of experience here will see Burnett through. I actually fancy him to win this 3-0/3-1 so I will take the handicap too. Last time these played Burnett won it 6-2 so when it comes to the big stage I feel Hubbards weaknesses will come through

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Really good opening night for me personally with Painter topping it off with that 160 finish. Will cover the first match so I get it written in time before moving onto the others. 2 in the first game though... Wayne Jones (-1.5 sets) to beat Jerry Hendriks- 17/20 Boylesports- (3/10) Wayne Jones (Most 180's) vs Jerry Hendriks- Evens BetVictor- (3/10) Going to side with the Wanderer here despite his inconsistent and on the whole, rather poor year. He's done very little in truth apart from making the semi final at the Dutch Masters where he beat Taylor and Painter en route but he has fond memories of this competition given he was a semi finalist here before. Jerry Hendriks is in a bit of a hole with his form right now and the truth of the matter is he's only won 1 match since the end of September which tells its own story really. He's lost to some distinctly average players since then, most of whom are a level or two beneath Jones. The man from Wolves is no world beater but you'd expect him to average around the low 90's which should be enough to get the job done and cover the handicap. Also like him to hit the most 180's given the price and if you remember last year, he come out all cylinders firing in the first couple of rounds. He hit 8 maximums in 4 sets in his opener last year, before adding another 4 in his match after which is extremely impressive. He's not really in that kind of form but he is fairly consistent around the 60 bed when he gets his eye in, and given how I expect him to dominate, I reckon he's a good price to outscore Hendriks on the 180 front.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 3/10 Jenkins -1.5 set tb. Brown @ 1.70 SBOBet Jenkins is a good player here, when he find his target he can throw a lot of good scores and finish well. I don't see brown here more than 1 sets. Burnett - Hubbard 2/10 Burnett most 180's @ 1.91 William Hill 2/10 Burnett to win @ 1.65 (some bookies) Burnett is a scoring machine, and i think he will throw some 180's when he looks fine on the podium. Hubbard can playing well, but the most times in a match he will struggle some legs. I think he will beaten by Burnett by 3-1 or 3-2.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Just 2 others for me this afternoon. Richie Burnett (Most 180's) vs James Hubbard- Evens Coral- (5/10) Should be a good one to watch this with both players pretty fluent and both score well. I do feel the Welshman will come through but James Hubbard has shown what he can do on this stage in beating Michael van Gerwen in the final of the youth tournament last year and if Burnett misses too many doubles Hubbard will fancy his chances. One thing you get with the Prince of Wales is maximums though, and usually lots of them. Since coming back into form over the past couple of years, he's scored really heavily and his opener against Mark Webster last year was one of the games of the tournament. He's scored well all year really and regardless of the result, I fancy him to hit more 180's here. Terry Jenkins vs Steve Brown- Over 6.5 180's- 4/5 Bet365- (4/10) This line looks a little low to me and Jenkins could go close to covering the line by himself in truth. He'll have a bit of pressure on his shoulders given the amount of money he's defending here and could slip down the ranking massively if he loses early on this year. He does score extremely well still and can really pepper the lipstick when he gets going so he should hit a fair share of maximums himself. Brown should be able to chip away at the line as well. He's played a fair bit on stage now and won't be fazed by the big stage so I fancy us to see at least 7 maximums in this one by the two.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 5pts A.Smith -1.5 to beat Gurney 2.20 Bet365 I think the doubles will come back into play for Gurney and Pieman will win relatively easy. Maybe even a 3-0 but the way it's been going I'll play it safe and opt for the -1.5 handicap

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship

5/10 Jones - Hendricks over 3.5 sets @ 1.45 some bookies Absolute, Jones here are favorite. But i don't see to win him 3-0. He don't have the quality to take this match easily.
3/10 Jenkins -1.5 set tb. Brown @ 1.70 SBOBet Jenkins is a good player here, when he find his target he can throw a lot of good scores and finish well. I don't see brown here more than 1 sets. Burnett - Hubbard 2/10 Burnett most 180's @ 1.91 William Hill 2/10 Burnett to win @ 1.65 (some bookies) Burnett is a scoring machine, and i think he will throw some 180's when he looks fine on the podium. Hubbard can playing well, but the most times in a match he will struggle some legs. I think he will beaten by Burnett by 3-1 or 3-2.
Little + here with this picks. Very hard that Hendriks won with 0-3.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 2/10 Hopp to beat Charl @ 1.91 Betfred Hopp great talented player, i think he have more chance to win that odds are said here. Only, BO7 legs and that is why i will low stake here. I don't know a lot from Charl, only that he will struggling sometimes and not is a great player. 2/10 Chisnall - Tichowitsch under 15.5 legs @ 1.67 Unibet Maybe Chisnall will struggling some games, when he will beat Ticho here easy. He can play great, but that is the problem with matches like this.. Will chose this 'safe' line for me.

Just one for me tonight to begin with which is this one....

3pts J.Cullen to beat J.Part 13/8 Ladbrokes Joe Cullen looks good value in this match to me. John Part can often struggle as a favourite these days but his experience is a vital commodity in tournaments such as this one. Despite that Cullen will probably outscore Part and if he hits doubles and doesn’t tighten up when the chance to win comes along then the Bradford player could well make it into the second round for the first time. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/part-vs-cullen-betting-joe-cullen-looks-good-value-to-see-off-three-time-world-champion
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using PL Forum

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Disappointing afternoon but hopefully tonight will make up for that. Will do the P/L after the games but taking just a few tonight... Dave Chisnall vs Shane Tichowitsch- Over 5.5 180's- 8/11 Boylesports- (3.5/10) Kev has mentioned this one and whenever Chizzy plays, this line is usually on the low side. Misses far too many doubles but peppers the red bit usually and even if he dominates this game, he could go close to hitting 6 on his own. I don't expect him to have it all his own way though considering his double issues so you'd fancy Tichowitsch to win a few legs and maybe put in a couple of maximums himself. Chizzy should hit a fair number though and the line should be covered here I fancy. Joe Cullen (Most 180's) vs John Part- Evens BetVictor- (3/10) Was close to backing the Brit for the win but I'm happier to back him on the 180's front. Cullen is a very heavy scorer and is one of the new breed of youngsters who really fancies himself against anyone he comes up again. He's not had a spectacular year but he showed at the Matchplay that he can hit the maximums as he managed 4 in 14 legs against Justin Pipe. John Part hasn't been in bad form of late hence why I'm not going to go against him winning this one but he's never been a major 180 scorer and often you'll see him covering and going for the 19's. A good example of that came in the Grand Slam where he failed to hit more than 1 maximum in any of his games and when you consider his game with Andy Hamilton lasted 28 legs it shows that the Canadian doesn't hit a great deal of maximums. Cullen does however and at Even odds, he looks decent value in this market. Phil Taylor vs Michael Mansell- Highest Checkout Under 119.5- 5/6 Bet365- (3/10) Not a massive fan of taking the unders on this market but feel the line is a bit too high. I, like most people don't expect Taylor to be dropping many legs at all in this one. Maybe 2 or 3 if you're being generous but that's it really which means there's less time for this line to be covered. Usually when Taylor is firing, he won't be leaving a score of above 110 after 12 darts meaning his checkouts are usually below this line as he sets himself up for 2 darters. Generally his big finishes come in the big matches where he's really being tested. I don't expect that tonight and I'd be pretty surprised in truth if we saw a finish higher than this line. John Part vs Joe Cullen- Match with Highest Checkout of Night- 2/1 Bet365- (2/10) Had success with this market last night and I feel this match should be the game of the night and should be the closest. It's hard to see Taylor or Chisnall struggling too much and I'd be surprised if that game won this little market. In John Part though, you have one of the most clinical finishers in the game and often do we see him take out a number of big shots in games. He's no stranger to hitting those 160+ checkouts on the bull and it wouldn't surprise me if he did something like that tonight. We also have Joe Cullen who is a bright talent coming through who is equally adept to hitting the big finishes, and given I expect this to be the closest game of the night, perhaps with the Ovens game as well, I think 2/1 is a decent price on the highest checkout of the night coming in this one.

2/10 Hopp to beat Charl @ 1.91 Betfred Hopp great talented player, i think he have more chance to win that odds are said here. Only, BO7 legs and that is why i will low stake here. I don't know a lot from Charl, only that he will struggling sometimes and not is a great player. 2/10 Chisnall - Tichowitsch under 15.5 legs @ 1.67 Unibet Maybe Chisnall will struggling some games, when he will beat Ticho here easy. He can play great, but that is the problem with matches like this.. Will chose this 'safe' line for me.
Both won, nice day :).

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Excellent work Alovenac. 2 more for me tonight. 5pts M.Hopp to beat D.Ovens 10/11 Skybet 3pts M.Hopp (-1.5 sets) to beat D.Ovens 7/4 Skybet I like what I saw of Max Hopp earlier which was made all the more impressive by the fact he came with a lot of hype, and rightly so. He has already seen off Terry Jenkins and Steve Beaton on the big stage in 2012 and he looked composed and seemed to be enjoying the big stage. He may not have things all his own way in this match because as a 16 year old he'll have indifferent legs in him but we saw enough in that preliminary round match to show that his good legs should be enough to chalk up a win here. Denis Ovens made the semi final of the UK Open again in June but he rarely performs away from there and he's only been past the last 64 three times in six months since then. Ovens will be coming in here low on confidence but he needs a fast start else the German kid will get his confidence up and will pull away from him. Ovens tends to plod along at the one pace and I think the exciting German youngster can win this and win it no worse than 3-1 while he's at it.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Having a mare so far. Feel so unlucky with Burnett. Should of won that 3-0 or 3-1 minimum :S 5pts B.Dolan -1.5 to beat W.Jones 1.73 Boylesport Brendan seems to be quite consistent in the tournaments nowadays. Not fantastic granted but ever since the Irish Open he has seemed to win the games he should win and be competitive in the ones he don't. These two have played eachother a couple of times earlier in the year and both were won 6-4 by Dolan. I feel he is the more experienced, especially on TV and the one with the less nerves here. 3-1 at worst. 3pts A.Hamilton -2.5 to beat J.Richardson 2.25 SportingBet The hammer to win this one 3-0. My fav player on the circuit and a real hard worker who has been looking forward to the big one with some really good performances in the grand slam and players champs. Ive mentioned before he should of beat Taylor recently with darts to win but thats past him now and I don't give Richardson a chance. These two played eachother 3 times in 2011 and Hamilton won two of those 6-4 and 6-1. He has improved tenfold since then so one can only hope he doesn't have an early wobble and hit the floor running in this tournament 5pts R.V.Barneveld Vs M.Smith - Over 7.5 180s Eves SportingBet Both players can hit 180s here. Smiths had a really good year and I wouldn't put it past him to win this one, but I'd rather stick to a market I got more chance of winning. Smith this year has risen to 38th in the world. He had a good Players championship and hit 5 180's when he eventually went out to finalist Huybrechts. Van Barneveld hit 10 in the semis of the Grand slam and 12 in the Quarters. Id be surprised if we didn't see double figures in this game as I expect it should go to atleast 4 sets also.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship hi there foks sorry ive been absent from this site for a while but hope to make some telling contributions when i am here to win 1st qtr- for me this is between Hamilton @7-1, or Thornton @ 6/1, now i have not been fiollowing the game as closely as i used tio but i still like to think i have a decent knowledge my record on this site previously proves this! HAMILTON, we all know what we get from the Hammer, sheer, unadulterated, 100%effort, the man has to be scraped off the oche! this is a mecca for him longer games, against top class opposition and for me he has fight thats only matched by Painter, Nicholson Priestley and Part. ANYONE that puts the hammer out will have had to beat him as he will not give up. Andy was runner up here last year so he knows how to make the final and his scoring is without doubt relentless, his finishing can for me be suspect but so can this whole fields, the players in Hamiltons way are Burnett, Part, T.Jenkins, Taylor, Thornton, Nicholson , with 19 world titles, between three of them and two major PDC winners, and 6 runners up between the rest , this will take some hammer to bash through a squad of that pedigree, but we are at the top end of the game here and this is the toughest field ever assembled at the PDC worlds, Now i believe Andy can beat all the above but not without a scrap and the likes of Part and Taylor will relish that, but despite the class of those two i fancy Hamilton to have nough to get past Taylors weight gain for me questions his attrition for the longer games, Part, whilst one of my favourites ever players and a man of integrityfor me he will have to up his game to get through to the last 4 , can he ? he has the quality but has he the stamina to fight every game i'm not so sure, T Jenkins, arguably the jimmy White of darts 6 second places in PDC majors, no one doubts his ability indeed his all round game is good but for me he does'nt have that extra gear Part, Taylor, Lewis ,Anderson all have he uis in among a group of players who are very similar in ability where an extra spurt may be the differnec between winning and losing and for me Jenks does'nt possess that, Nicholson, has to get past Thornton,Taylor and Hamilton to make the semis here and whilst on his day he is a match for all three his form has'nt been great lets just see if he can still thrwo what i call "the difference dart" thats when a player always seems to find at least one treble on a scoring sequence, whether it be 20, 19 , 18 makes does'nt matter it is a quality on the the elite possess, just watch out for that, backs to wall, chips are down, a real old fashioned tear up thats when the the cream throw the difference dart. i';ll be back with more later but for now thats me.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Sunday night previews: 4pts M.Jones (+1.5 sets) to beat B.Dolan 11/8 BetVictor If nerves don’t play a part for Jones in this match then I think he has every chance of causing an upset in this match. Brendan Dolan has never really convinced on this stage neither does he convince me when he’s the favourite in this match but given the pressure around and the fact it is Jones’ first appearance on this stage I’ll take him on the handicap just in case he fails to finish the job off. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dolan-vs-jones-betting-mark-jones-can-push-a-less-than-convincing-dolan-all-the-way-at-alexandra-palace 4pts A.Hamilton vs J.Richardson - Highest Checkout over 118.5 5/6 Ladbrokes Unless Richardson goes checkout mad like he did against Barneveld on this stage last year then I would expect Andy Hamilton to come through here without too much difficulty. The fact Richardson did go checkout mad here last year suggests that there’s value in taking the highest checkout to be over 118.5 in this match. Andy Hamilton has been killing big shots out all year while we know Richardson has them in his locker so that line looks a little low to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-richardson-betting-expect-two-efficient-finishers-to-produce-a-high-checkout 4pts M.Smith Over 3.5 180's vs R.Barneveld 6/5 Boylesports This match in many ways could be all about Smith is on the doubles. If he can check out to a decent percentage then he’ll be in this match but that’s all subjective. One thing which isn’t subjective is that Smith will score heavily. That’s what he does and I don’t think the 3.5 180 line is beyond him. If he wins a set then he’ll clear this easily but he’s such a good scorer that I think he might cover this even if he loses 3-0 so that looks the bet to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-m-smith-betting-michael-smith-can-score-heavily-on-the-alexandra-palace-stage

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Crap night last night. Hoping for better tonight. Going on the attack.....

Sunday night previews: 4pts M.Jones (+1.5 sets) to beat B.Dolan 11/8 BetVictor If nerves don’t play a part for Jones in this match then I think he has every chance of causing an upset in this match. Brendan Dolan has never really convinced on this stage neither does he convince me when he’s the favourite in this match but given the pressure around and the fact it is Jones’ first appearance on this stage I’ll take him on the handicap just in case he fails to finish the job off. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dolan-vs-jones-betting-mark-jones-can-push-a-less-than-convincing-dolan-all-the-way-at-alexandra-palace 4pts A.Hamilton vs J.Richardson - Highest Checkout over 118.5 5/6 Ladbrokes Unless Richardson goes checkout mad like he did against Barneveld on this stage last year then I would expect Andy Hamilton to come through here without too much difficulty. The fact Richardson did go checkout mad here last year suggests that there’s value in taking the highest checkout to be over 118.5 in this match. Andy Hamilton has been killing big shots out all year while we know Richardson has them in his locker so that line looks a little low to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-richardson-betting-expect-two-efficient-finishers-to-produce-a-high-checkout 4pts M.Smith Over 3.5 180's vs R.Barneveld 6/5 Boylesports This match in many ways could be all about Smith is on the doubles. If he can check out to a decent percentage then he’ll be in this match but that’s all subjective. One thing which isn’t subjective is that Smith will score heavily. That’s what he does and I don’t think the 3.5 180 line is beyond him. If he wins a set then he’ll clear this easily but he’s such a good scorer that I think he might cover this even if he loses 3-0 so that looks the bet to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-m-smith-betting-michael-smith-can-score-heavily-on-the-alexandra-palace-stage
2pts M.Jones to beat B.Dolan 11/4 Skybet As above really. Value price for him to finish the job whether it is close or he pulls away. 3pts A.Hamilton to beat J.Richardson 3-0 5/4 Sportingbet I think Andy Hamilton will have this his own way tonight. As I said in my full preview for this match James Richardson announced himself in this tournament 12 months ago when he beat Barneveld but he was pretty poor in the next round and has done nothing since. I think he's massively overrated by that win over Barneveld who was playing poorly going into that tournament and played even worse in that match. Even then he would probably have won had it not been for Richardson checking out 145 twice. Andy Hamilton isn't in poor form coming into this event. He is playing some of the best darts of his life. He is scoring heavily and finishing brilliantly and I just don't see a way Richardson gets into this match. I'm confident Hamilton won't drop a set in this first round match.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 3pts M.Smith (Most 180s) vs R.V.Barneveld 3.00 SkyBet I think this game will ultimately go to Barneveld however I think Smith will score a few 180s atleast and make Barneveld raise his game here. Id expect a 3-1 so with 4 sets of around 15 legs I think Smith can get into gear and test Barney on his 180s. Id put him at about 2.20 so I really think this is a nice bit of value.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Don't think 2/3 is bad to be honest but by all means put some tips up

hope your tip for this one is better than your last tip haha ;) ....
5pts B.Dolan -1.5 to beat W.Jones 1.73 Boylesport Brendan seems to be quite consistent in the tournaments nowadays. Not fantastic granted but ever since the Irish Open he has seemed to win the games he should win and be competitive in the ones he don't. These two have played eachother a couple of times earlier in the year and both were won 6-4 by Dolan. I feel he is the more experienced, especially on TV and the one with the less nerves here. 3-1 at worst. 3pts A.Hamilton -2.5 to beat J.Richardson 2.25 Sportingbet The hammer to win this one 3-0. My fav player on the circuit and a real hard worker who has been looking forward to the big one with some really good performances in the grand slam and players champs. Ive mentioned before he should of beat Taylor recently with darts to win but thats past him now and I don't give Richardson a chance. These two played eachother 3 times in 2011 and Hamilton won two of those 6-4 and 6-1. He has improved tenfold since then so one can only hope he doesn't have an early wobble and hit the floor running in this tournament 5pts R.V.Barneveld Vs M.Smith - Over 7.5 180s Eves Sportingbet Both players can hit 180s here. Smiths had a really good year and I wouldn't put it past him to win this one, but I'd rather stick to a market I got more chance of winning. Smith this year has risen to 38th in the world. He had a good Players championship and hit 5 180's when he eventually went out to finalist Huybrechts. Van Barneveld hit 10 in the semis of the Grand slam and 12 in the Quarters. Id be surprised if we didn't see double figures in this game as I expect it should go to atleast 4 sets also.

yeah was gunna say best price i could find was 1/2.. if it was 2.88 id have a s**t load on it haha
Had to be quick and on Oddscheck is was that price but when you clicked on it, it took you to the "set 3" correct score.