** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Anderlecht (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Anyone see value in Anderlecht over Malaga because Malaga has nothing to play for (3pt lead over Milan & +5 GD) while Anderlecht could still qualify for Europa? Just a thought but likely would need to see line-ups or press reports before fully considering...

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP)

Malaga playing for 1M€ :) Malaga rest Demicelis and Saviola for this game,so S.Cruz and Onyewu is in first 11. Something like last game against Zenit....players like Joaquin,Isco,SCruz and Eliseu for sure is enough for Anderlecht....Belgians is in poor form last 2-3 weeks,last home game against Serkl Brugge 2-1 Anderlecht win in 87 min. SBrugge is the last team in Jupiler League... you got it wright when you are saying that Malaga is far the better team then Anderlecht ,but saying Anderlecht is out of form isn't trough.They didn't play well against a club who have played very defensive. For me this is a over 2.5 game.:D Anderlecht has congolese striker Mbokani who can play at a European leavel. There is even another possibility: That Malaga by his Financial Difficulties get taken out from the CL by UEFA under the Financial Fairplay. The Spanish club is still not ok after a previous notification of UEFA.

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) This is the only Group I am concentrating on tonight. First n formost, MALAGA, will want to send a message and win this match comfortably, also their fans will expect it. Im not of the opinion, that Pellagrini will send a weakened side out, MALAGA play good football, and will carve out 2-3 times as many chances as Anderlecht. Going against anything else than a home win, is suicidal IMO. AT SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN 1/1 WITH MOST FIRMS,,MALAGA is a MAX 10 points for me. To the 2nd game in the group Not as nailed on as MALAGA, however, THE VALUE is AC MILAN, 1 or 2 players, who are chomping to get in this starting line up. They will get a chance tonight,FLAMINI and AMBROSSINI in particular.. Zenit will have to play HULK as centre forward...KHERZEKOV,,n BYSTROV OUT..100%. So I see 4 wins on the bounce for MILAN...5 points at 13/8,,(most firms),,has to be taken, plus a 2 point double,,,MALAGA n MILAN at over 4/1, looks very tasty, for two very in form sides. GL

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) I don't know if this will be relevant to anyone as Betsafe has bad reputation, but they are offering the best odds on CL today. The offer will continue for 2 hours and it starts in 30min (I don't know which time zone you have there, for me it's from 17:00-19:00). Maybe it's worth checking. Cheers!

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) Not for me this site, also see better odds elswere at the moment. The site has had bad press, bonus withdraws etc,, Ultimately if they are going a 1/10th or 2 higher, is it worth it? I'd rather know im 100% collecting in 72 hours(max)

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) This is the only Group I am concentrating on tonight. First n formost, MALAGA, will want to send a message and win this match comfortably, also their fans will expect it. Im not of the opinion, that Pellagrini will send a weakened side out, MALAGA play good football, and will carve out 2-3 times as many chances as Anderlecht. Going against anything else than a home win, is suicidal IMO. AT SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN 1/1 WITH MOST FIRMS,,MALAGA is a MAX 10 points for me. To the 2nd game in the group Not as nailed on as MALAGA, however, THE VALUE is AC MILAN, 1 or 2 players, who are chomping to get in this starting line up. They will get a chance tonight,FLAMINI and AMBROSSINI in particular.. Zenit will have to play HULK as centre forward...KHERZEKOV,,n BYSTROV OUT..100%. So I see 4 wins on the bounce for MILAN...5 points at 13/8,,(most firms),,has to be taken, plus a 2 point double,,,MALAGA n MILAN at over 4/1, looks very tasty, for two very in form sides. GL Also with the above bets,,,I recommend, taking the CORALS prices on Malaga to win both halves..11/2 And AC MILAN to win both halves, 9/1, 1 point on each, with a 1 point double. 20 points in total laid out, Nice return if things go to plan. GL All

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP) OK, Im all for points prior to the game...AS I PUT UP ON THE ARSENAL GAME,,Maybe i should have backed against them, However, People with hindsight are a rare breed... In future if you have a point, put it up prior to the game, dont rub it in after ... Yes i know it was a vey even game, and wood being struck at both ends, penalty shouts etc,,but i was 5 mins away from collecting, and it should have been 3-1...as Malaga dominated between 65-85 mins.. -£600 for me, so if i sound a bit P..Off i allowed. BTW I did win £700, the night before(3 bets all up), and had a bit luck on the horses, yesterday..25/1 winner, which i did post 30 mins before the race for everyone to see. So an aftertimer or rubbing it in afterwards i am not, I can take a loss, but when it happens like this it hurts, no matter how much you may be up on a season. GL to all in what you do today.

Re: Group C > Dec 4th (Malaga, AC Milan, Anderlecht, Zenit SP)

OK, Im all for points prior to the game...AS I PUT UP ON THE ARSENAL GAME,,Maybe i should have backed against them, However, People with hindsight are a rare breed... In future if you have a point, put it up prior to the game, dont rub it in after ... Yes i know it was a vey even game, and wood being struck at both ends, penalty shouts etc,,but i was 5 mins away from collecting, and it should have been 3-1...as Malaga dominated between 65-85 mins.. -£600 for me, so if i sound a bit P..Off i allowed. BTW I did win £700, the night before(3 bets all up), and had a bit luck on the horses, yesterday..25/1 winner, which i did post 30 mins before the race for everyone to see. So an aftertimer or rubbing it in afterwards i am not, I can take a loss, but when it happens like this it hurts, no matter how much you may be up on a season. GL to all in what you do today.
Fair point. Will give you my thoughts before match from now on. Thats if I have any, of course.