Bobs system

Hi all, new to the forum but not new to gambling, though not rich from it either. I have been more successful with the footy, so I am going to try a system out..apologies if this has been tried and tested before, I'm certainly not trying to steal anyones thunder. OK, to qualify for selection, Home team not to have won last home game but either won last away game or drew with any top 4 team (top2 in scotland) Away team not to have won last away game Home team to be higher in table and higher on current form table ( stats:last 8 games, though if say 4-2-2 for both teams - no bet. So this throws up 4 matches, although Bolton is an FA Cup game, so i will not count this in Wolves, Notts Co and Stenhousemuir I will use online bookies for combined odds and probably betfair for singles 100 pts bank staking 20 % each bet rounded to nearest full point So Bet 1 20pts treble odds of 4.81 available with 2 online bookies :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.