The Devil...Betting and The Best Tip.

monty76

HI, Hope you are all well. Been reading alot of your posts on here as far back as 2004 and can relate to so much that is said, I can almost feel the frustration in some threads and the BUZZ when it is thought something is working in others, the way I do myself...great stuff. There are alot of very informed people here who speak a language only understood by those that have spent many an evening looking at a computer screen boggled eyed waiting for something brilliant to appear in a spread sheet that you hadnt noticed before ....after doing the same for years and years not giving up, determined you are going to be rewarded for your efforts...that journey is long, tough and requires a dedication that wont be wavered...but the pattern does appear because you wanted it enough. We all know the significance of 33% and we all know....it's not as simple as that! We all know it is a force of nature or a law of average but on its own terms, we know this because time and time again the number reappears as if to taunt you saying "find the way"!!..but when you tried to bank on it it left you high and dry...but the very next day was fine again, too late when you blew the pot! My Top Tip and humble offering to anyone new to all this is...... to BEWARE THE DEVIL INSIDE because once you have found your own way and decided on a system which you have fully tried and tested over a sustained period....it will deviate from the hours spent on the system and staking plans which effectively renders them useless ....a mad moment trying to get ahead has the very opposite effect. Controlling this from the off puts you ahead. N1 Monty

Re: The Devil...Betting and The Best Tip. Hello Monty! Cracking first post mate and never a truer word spoken!! I was going to start a similar theme encouraging people that if they weren't ready for 2013 already, then they were probably already too late. The hours put in on research are at least as valuable as those actually punting. Even with a proven strategy, one has to employ Machine like discilpine and ruthlessness in order that the strategy pays off long term. I'm pretty much done for 2012 - backing and laying banks have been set aside for 2013. It's almost like starting again and for me - it's a complete 'do or die' as I'm ramping up stakes. If I fail, I am confident it won't be through loose bets or not following my rules - more likely a fear of losing my bank and not actually placing the bet during a losing run that my strategy dictates I should. The Phychology of gambling is such an underplayed part of the game and I would argue it is even more important than your actual selections themselves!! Good Luck with the journey!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.