** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga > Nov 23-26

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad v Osasuna (20:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rayo Vallecano v Real Mallorca (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Valladolid v Granada CF (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Valencia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.85 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Betis v Real Madrid (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Espanyol v Getafe (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v Deportivo La Coruña (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.94 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético Madrid v Sevilla (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v FC Barcelona (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 26 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Zaragoza v Celta de Vigo (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Alvaro Negredo suffers a "breakdown in medial miosfacial left hamstring" and will be about three weeks off. A lesion of Negredo added Maduro physical problems, Manu del Moral and Kondogbia, and finally Medel sanction the worst of all the above. Sevilla lost a lot when he's not on the field. A bad future for Sevilla FC at the Calderon.

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Levante - Barcelona Levante are doing well at the moment and are 4th in La Liga. They have decent home record so far with 4 wins, they lost 1 game at home narrowly 1-2 to Real Madrid and managed 1-1 draw against A.Madrid, scoring in all of their home games. Moreover, the games between Levante and Barcelona always produce goals and "Both to Score" bet would have won in 8 out of the last 10 games between these two sides, while it would have won in all of the last 5 home games Levante played against Barcelona. Another interesting fact is that in the last 5 away games against Levante Barcelona won easily only once. The last time they played Barcelona won 2-1, while the other 3 games all ended 1-1. Both to Score @ 1.91 William Hill

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 A double of A. Madrid HW @1,7 * Espanyol Team Over 0,5 goals @1,25 or total @2,125 (at my local) Sevilla is a worse team than they have been in the previous years. They don't have so much threats upfront and they have always been much weaker away from home. Atletico is a fury and they will pay much attention as this is an important game to stay in the title chase. Much better team than Sevilla. As I remember, A. Madrid usually wins against Sevilla at home ground and is always good against the best Spanish teams. Espanyol hasn't scored in two consecutive home games and the law of probability says they will this time. But, it is not just that - they also played a very good game at Mestalla last round and they must be fighting now as they are in the relegation zone. They will be without Sergio Garcia, but they have Verdu, Longo, Stuani, Mubarak that will trouble Getafe's defense, which is not as solid as rock.

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla: I really like Atletico Madrid this season. They've got a strong squad led by one of the best (if not THE best) center forward in the world atm, and run by a very competent manager in Simeone. They've won all their homes games this season and have only lost twice (away @ Valencia and away @ Academica in EL) in the past 30 games in all competitions with only 3 draws, which means they've won 25 out of their 30 games which is really impressive! If you'd only like to look at this season, they've won all 6 home games in La Liga. Sevilla on the other hand, are a shadow of their former selves. They are usually higher in the table at this point in the season and have lost 3 away games (last 3) against the likes of Celta De Vigo, Real Zaragoza and Athletic Bilbao, drew 2 and won once in 6 away games in La Liga this season. And with Negredo out injured, they won't even have their team's top scorer. Looking at their head-to-head, Sevilla actually have the advantage having drawn 0-0 and 2-2 the last 2 times they've visited Atletico, and won there in 2010 in the Copa, but I wouldn't read too much into those stats as Sevilla were stronger and Atletico were weaker in those seasons. Odds of 1.68 suggest a chance of 59.5% of Atletico winning, while I think they have a higher chance of winning than that, so this bet represents decent value for me. Atletico Madrid to win @ 1.68 (Betfair)

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Levante vs Barcelona: Not much to add to Mustafa's post other than the fact that Barcelona have only kept 1 clean sheet from 6 away games in La Liga this season. They're definitely having some problems in defense, but with Puyol and Pique just coming back from injury recently, they should improve once again in that aspect. Having said that, I think Levante will most likely manage to score as they've got a strong home record and have scored against the likes of Real Madrid, Valencia, Real Sociedad and Atletico Madrid. I think there's more than a 51.3% of BTTS to win, hence I think this bet represents good value. BTTS @ 1.95 (Betfair)

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Sociedad v Osasuna SOciedad have played 5 games at home this season. There has not been a 1st half goal in any of these games. Not 1 That makes it tough to go over 2.5 goals. Also Sociedad are not bombing in goals. The most they have managed this season in a home game is 2. bet365 offer 17/10 for 1st half goals under .5 1st half goals 1.8 for under 2.5 match goals and a crazy 21/20 for more goals in the 2nd half which has to be the best bet here :)

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26

hey neilovan didnt real sociedad win on monday night last week and played at home and scored 2 goals in the first half' date=' so i think you might be mistaken mate?[/quote'] That was against Rayo Vallecano who, as Neil pointed out in that thread, hemorrhages goals when playing away. In other words, Monday's game was an outlier.

assange what on earth are you going on about' date=' neilovan wrote above how real sociadad have not scored in the first half in the last 5 games, the last game they clearly scored two in the first half at home. HE neva mentioned against rayo vallencano in the above thread.[/quote'] Im sorry, it was La Liga Nov 9-11 thread where Neil wrote, "Only A Bilbao and Rayo Vallecano have conceded more away goals in LaLiga this season." I will stop speaking for Neil. Speaking for myself, yeah Sociedad had 2 in first half last game against Rayo. But looking at Rayo goals conceded away (which I posted in Nov 17-19 thread), I would say last match was an outlier for Sociedad. Sorry for the confusion, we are all partially right!

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Real Betis vs Real Madrid (over 3.5) With benzema finding his goal scoring feet and cristiano desperate to end up on the score sheet this could well be a high scoring game.at my local betting club the price offered is 2.10 and is well worth it. Moreover Madrid has found the back of the net 15 times in the lst four league games meanwhile, betis have been involved in plenty of high scoring matches this season.over 3.5 goals has paid out comfortably the last three times these two sides have met. My first post. ive been doing great this month

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Injuries and suspensions Málaga CF v Valencia CF Málaga CF: Monreal (7/0 d) Valencia CF: Mathieu (3/0 d), Canales (0/0 m), Joao (9/0 d), Gago (9/0 m), Soldado (12/5 f), V. Ruiz (11/0 d) Real Betis v Real Madrid Real Betis: Sergio Rodríguez (0/0 m), Perquis (5/0 d), Paulao (10/2 d), Mario (7/0 d), Rubén Peréz (9/0 m), Pereira (6/0 f) (doubtful) Real Madrid: Higuaín (10/7 f), Marcelo (6/0 d)

Injuries and suspensions Málaga CF v Valencia CF Málaga CF: Monreal (7/0 d) Valencia CF: Mathieu (3/0 d), Canales (0/0 m), Joao (9/0 d), Gago (9/0 m), Soldado (12/5 f), V. Ruiz (11/0 d) Real Betis v Real Madrid Real Betis: Sergio Rodríguez (0/0 m), Perquis (5/0 d), Paulao (10/2 d), Mario (7/0 d), Rubén Peréz (9/0 m), Pereira (6/0 f) (doubtful) Real Madrid: Higuaín (10/7 f), Marcelo (6/0 d)
Was thinking about backing Valencia 0AH, but with Soldado out, forget it. Staying away from this one...

Betis down 4-0 by half time against Sevilla last week and lost 5-1' date=' this week they come up against Madrid and defend like a team possessed. This and Arsenal, seriously fedup with football and going to cut down betting on it from here on in, absolute joke.[/quote'] don't worry wonderfulworld i had the same thing on the arsenal match. Ull have your good days in no time, how much did u lose ?

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT LOL UR USUALLY SPOT ON WITH UR BETS M8. JUST WONDERING NEILOVAN HOW MUCH DO U USUALLY STAKE ON BETS ? £20 POUNDS OR DO YOU NOT PLAY WITH REAL MONEY?
I'm just betting units. For me a unit prob equates to approx 10 pounds. Kind of range from 1 unit to 10. Never really putting more than 10 units on. Atletico v Sevilla. Atletico bring terrific form into this game. They have the best home record in Spain this season, winning 6 of 6 home games. Blasting in goals, scored 17 , conceded 6. They have been playing strange soccer though. They were 4 - 0 up on Vallecano, and then conceded 3 goals in the last 10 minutes...... I thought their away game against Granada was really shaky . They looked kind of disjointed, like they just needed to show up to win. Coach needs to shake 'em and wake 'em, because they look complacent.... In the end it was a scratchy 1-0 win, which had me worried for 60 minutes.... Sevilla come into this game with a lot of confidence after the blasting of Real Betis. I don't think they can keep a clean sheet and Atletico M should win it. Not a fantastic price at 8/13 or 1.61 on bet365 but solid enough to take the Home Win. Zaragotha v Celta Vigo Zaragotha at home exhibit really strange statistics. If they score, they win. They have lost 3 games at home at 0-1. They have no clean sheets in 6 home games. Celta have played 6 games away this season , lost all 6. They have failed to score only once in 6 games, and have not kept a clean sheet. In their 6 away games they have been over 2.5 goals 5 times (one failure was a 2-0 loss to Real Madrid) So the BTTS 1.8 on bet365 and the over 2.5 goals at even money on bet365 looks really nice here. Neil.

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Espanyol Barcelona vs FC Getafe Calculated win probability for Espanyol Barcelona is 51.40% and for FC Getafe 21.50% . The considered goal balance for Espanyol Barcelona is 1.20 to 1.80 and for FC Getafe 1.00 to 1.20. Home odds over 1.95 legitimates the risc to bet on Espanyol Barcelona.

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Atletico Madrid vs FC Sevilla Calculated win probability for Atletico Madrid is 56.57% and for FC Sevilla 16.16% . The considered goal balance for Atletico Madrid is 2.60 to 1.20 and for FC Sevilla 0.80 to 1.20. Good calculated requirements for Atletico Madrid. Home odds over 1.59 legitimates the risc to bet on Atletico Madrid.

Re: La Liga > Nov 23-26 Wow , Finally some green on a day of Red. Gets me out of the crap, and puts me slightly ahead for the weekend [TABLE=class: transactionList, width: 1] [TR=class: transactionListHighlight, bgcolor: #DCDCDC] [TD]25-Nov-2012[/TD] [TD]493508[/TD] [TD]Soccer[/TD] [TD]Germany Bundesliga (Total goals-O/U 4.5)[/TD] [TD]Freiburg v Stuttgart[/TD] [TD]O4.5 Freiburg v Stuttgart / U4.5 Freiburg v Stuttg[/TD] [TD]Away[/TD] [TD=align: right]0.14[/TD] [TD=align: right]196.00[/TD] [TD=align: right]1400.00[/TD] [TD=align: right]2800.00[/TD] [TD=align: center]-[/TD] [TD=align: center]Win[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25-Nov-2012[/TD] [TD]493508[/TD] [TD]Soccer[/TD] [TD]England Premier League (Total goals-O/U 4.5)[/TD] [TD]Tottenham v West Ham[/TD] [TD]O4.5 Tottenham v West Ham / U4.5 Tottenham v West Ham[/TD] [TD]Away[/TD] [TD=align: right]0.14[/TD] [TD=align: right]223.44[/TD] [TD=align: right]1596.00[/TD] [TD=align: right]2800.01[/TD] [TD=align: center]-[/TD] [TD=align: center]Active[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25-Nov-2012[/TD] [TD]493508[/TD] [TD]Soccer[/TD] [TD]England Premier League (Total goals-O/U 4.5)[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Manchester City[/TD] [TD]O4.5 Chelsea v Manchester City / U4.5 Chelsea v Manchester City[/TD] [TD]Away[/TD] [TD=align: right]0.16[/TD] [TD=align: right]291.11[/TD] [TD=align: right]1819.44[/TD] [TD=align: right]2800.00[/TD] [TD=align: center]-[/TD] [TD=align: center]Pending[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25-Nov-2012[/TD] [TD]493508[/TD] [TD]Soccer[/TD] [TD]Spain Primera (Total goals-O/U 4.5)[/TD] [TD]Athletic Bilbao v Deportivo[/TD] [TD]O4.5 Athletic Bilbao v Deportivo / U4.5 Athletic Bilbao v Deportivo[/TD] [TD]Away[/TD] [TD=align: right]0.16[/TD] [TD=align: right]337.69[/TD] [TD=align: right]2110.55[/TD] [TD=align: right]2800.00[/TD] [TD=align: center]-[/TD] [TD=align: center]Pending[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25-Nov-2012[/TD] [TD]493508[/TD] [TD]Soccer[/TD] [TD]Spain Primera (Matches)[/TD] [TD]90 Min - Atl. Madrid Vs. Sevilla FC[/TD] [TD]Atl. Madrid / Sevilla FC[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD=align: right]0.7155195[/TD] [TD=align: right]1751.76[/TD] [TD=align: right]2448.24[/TD] [TD=align: right]2800.00[/TD] [TD=align: center]-[/TD] [TD=align: center]Pendin[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I'm starting to like these under 4.5 match goal bets. 14 units at 2 -1 is sweet :cigar:clap:cigar , but I nearly pooped myself in the Spurs/West Ham game :)