** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing > November 9/10th

hebert10

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn] Saturday 10 November 2012 [/TH] [TH] Boxer 1 [/TH] [TH] Draw [/TH] [TH] Boxer 2 [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth] BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD] maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Klitschko, W v Wach, M (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp] 100.77 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] the big fight this weekend...:ok

Re: Boxing > November 10th Klitschko v Wach Klitschko rounds 1-6 @ 11/8 Sportingbet Klitschko round 1 @ 20/1 Sportingbet I was tempted to go for the win in rounds 1-3 here but as we all know the Klitschkos can sometimes drag there fights out a little bit. The way I see this going is either Klitschko will get the job done straight away in the 1st round, or he will use the jab and break Wach down for the first 3 or 4 rounds and then knock him out. It's easy to see how poor the heavyweight division is when you see boxers like Wach getting a shot at the title, he hasn't fought anyone worth a mention and is way out of the champions league here. Can't see anything but a convincing Klitschko win here and the bookies know this and have him priced at 1/11.

Re: Boxing > November 9/10th 5pts O.McKenzie to beat E.Maccarinelli by stoppage 4/6 Blue Square I expect Ovill McKenzie to win this fight and I expect him to stop Maccarinelli. Maccarinelli’s chin has been exposed way too many times and I expect it to be exposed one last time in this fight. McKenzie isn’t afraid to stand in front of an opponent and fire bombs as we saw against Tony Bellew in their first fight. You have to believe that had the bell not rang 40 odd seconds early in Maccarinelli’s last fight he would have been stopped but barring any time issues in this fight I expect McKenzie to get this one over inside the distance. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mckenzie-vs-maccarinelli-betting-ovill-mckenzie-can-deliver-the-knockout-punch-to-enzo-s-long-career

Re: Boxing > November 9/10th 4pts W.Klitschko to beat M.Wach in Rounds 1-6 5/4 Ladbrokes The way I see it this fight will go one of two ways. Wladimir will either be inspired by wanting to put on a real show in Steward’s memory or the fact he isn’t there and the emotions of that will turn this into an awkward night for him. I’m going to side with the former though and if that is how it works I’m confident the Ukrainian will get rid of a game but ultimately out of his depth Wach in the first half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/klitschko-vs-wach-betting-wladimir-klitschko-can-put-on-a-show-to-dedicate-to-emanuel-steward

Re: Boxing > November 9/10th Nathan Cleverly v Shawn Hawk Cleverly to win by decision or TD @ 7/4 Stanjames I do like Cleverly and think he's one of the best boxers from britain and he should get the job done against Hawk. Hawk does have a couple of losses to his name but these are both by decision, whilst he hasn't had that many big fights I think he could cause Cleverly a few problems at home in the USA. This is Cleverlys first time fighting over in the states and he should relish the challenge, after 2 hard fought wins over Bellew and Karpency tonight could be another fight that goes the whole way. On home soil I'd take the brit to knock Hawk out but over in the states is a different story, home fans can mean alot to a boxer and I expect Cleverly to take the decision after 12 rounds.