Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov

The annual BDO/PDC get together kicks off in Wolverhampton on Saturday night with the tournament live in full on Sky for the second year running. Always a good tournament this with the knockout stages over decent length formats so there's usually some decent cash to be made and most of the players go into it playing well with practice for the respective world championships in full flow. All things Grand Slam in here folks :ok. Draw can be seen here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/1q96iutol6sr11wjmvqbd49mtw/title/william-hill-grand-slam-draw Schedule can be seen here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/lsfaby3yv2nj1fl35whchwvvl/title/william-hill-grand-slam-schedule

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Tournament preview: 1pt ew A.Hamilton to win Grand Slam of Darts 33/1 Stan James (1/2 1-2) Hamilton has been incredibly consistent in the big events this year and I expect another strong run from him this week. Hamilton really should escape from his group and once he does that he’s a danger over the longer formats. He would face one of the group involving Lewis, Gary Anderson, John Part or Tony O’Shea in the second round but none of them are in brilliant form and could face another of those in the quarter final too. I respect Christian Kist massively but there’s nothing in the bottom two groups who would worry Hamilton so if the Hamilton who made the world final, Matchplay quarter final and Premier League semi final turns up I think he could be in for a big week with the draw the way it is. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/grand-slam-of-darts-betting-andy-hamilton-can-land-the-major-title-he-s-been-threatening-to-win-throughout-2012

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Group previews: 3pts R.Thornton to win Group B 5/2 Skybet I like Robert Thornton here though I must admit. I think Thornton is playing lovely darts at the minute and if the World Grand Prix wasn’t the double start tournament it is I wouldn’t have been surprised if he had won that tournament having sent Taylor packing in the second round. That wasn’t the first time he’s beaten Taylor on TV this year which has sent his confidence sky high. Thornton is scoring fantastically well and at 5/2 there’s more than a shade of value in taking him to win this group. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/grand-slam-of-darts-betting-robert-thornton-looks-the-value-to-top-group-b 3pts M.King to win Group D 2/1 Coral Mervyn King looks an obvious selection in this group and I say that for a number of reasons. Firstly he’s playing excellent darts and but for a crowd getting on his back at the World Grand Prix he could well have won that tournament but the other reason he looks a good bet for this group is he always wants to win every match so no mathematical equations later in the group will affect his will to win. King could go deep in this event if he can win the group and avoid Whitlock in the next round and at 2/1 he’s good value to do that. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/grand-slam-of-darts-betting-mervyn-king-looks-the-man-to-oppose-james-wade-with-in-group-d

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov A few pre-tournament bets: Van Gerwen to win group B @ 5/4 Sportingbet MVG's been given a tough group here, but he should thrive in this competition with the form he's in. I'm backing him outright and there is a full description below. Tony O'Shea to win group E @ 5/1 Boylesports This group won't be easy for O'shea but given current form of the other players in the group and the current form of O'shea he's definitely worth a punt at these odds, after winning the BDO world masters last month he'll be full of confidence coming in to this tournament. Adrian Lewis has been in and out of form and theres no telling which Lewis will turn up, Gary Andersons in the same boat but he hasn't really hit the level he should be at lately. Paul Nicholson to win group F @ 7/4 Sportingbet I like the look of Nicholson coming in to this, he has been in and out of form and a little bit unpredictable but he should thrive in this format. He loves competition and will want to show he is the best in this group by beating all 3 of them and he has the ability to do so. Andy Hamiltons had a health problems recently and I would consider him Nicholsons biggest threat, but because of this Nicholson looks the value to me. Michael Van Gerwen outright @ 12/1 Paddypower This is probably the easiest bet for me here. MVG has arguably been the best player this year and winning his first major at the Grand prix is only going to make him stronger and stronger. He's been given a tough group and could face 'the power' in the 2nd round, but as we've seen all year MVG loves the challenge and it doesn't matter who he plays, I think the way he's playing even Taylor could get worried about playing the dutchman so it's easy for me to take this price.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Couple of match previews for tonight: 4pts K.Painter to beat D.Winstanley 11/10 Betfred Missing doubles is a big concern where Winstanley is concerned. I think we can safely say in a lot of legs Painter will be outscored but he has improved so much on checking out in the last 18 months it is untrue and that has really served him well. Over the best of 9 legs every miss is highlighted more because the recovery time is less so I’ll take the more solid Painter in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/painter-vs-winstanley-betting-kevin-painter-can-open-the-grand-slam-up-with-a-win 4pts R.Thornton vs T.Hankey - Over 3.5 180's 11/10 Boylesports We’ll do well to find two heavier scorers going at it than these two on the opening night and I expect to see a few 180’s even in a best of 9 match. Thornton is killing the 180’s at the minute while Hankey is arguably the most natural 180 hitter the game has ever seen. If Ted plays his best darts I wouldn’t want to call the winner of this but I will call that we’ll see at least 4 180s. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-hankey-betting-two-heavy-scorers-can-deliver-a-few-180-s-on-grand-slam-opening-night

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov A fair few outrights for me this week. Really looking forward to this tournament.

Tournament preview: 1pt ew A.Hamilton to win Grand Slam of Darts 33/1 Stan James (1/2 1-2) Hamilton has been incredibly consistent in the big events this year and I expect another strong run from him this week. Hamilton really should escape from his group and once he does that he’s a danger over the longer formats. He would face one of the group involving Lewis, Gary Anderson, John Part or Tony O’Shea in the second round but none of them are in brilliant form and could face another of those in the quarter final too. I respect Christian Kist massively but there’s nothing in the bottom two groups who would worry Hamilton so if the Hamilton who made the world final, Matchplay quarter final and Premier League semi final turns up I think he could be in for a big week with the draw the way it is. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/grand-slam-of-darts-betting-andy-hamilton-can-land-the-major-title-he-s-been-threatening-to-win-throughout-2012
0.5pts ew W.Jones to win Grand Slam of Darts 125/1 BetVictor (1/2 1-2) Wayne Jones is the hometown hero this week but that is a pressure he relishes as he's shown in the past when he's made the semi finals here. Jones hasn't been in great touch in 2012 but there are just a few signs that he's coming back into form ahead of this tournament. He beat Taylor in the recent Dutch masters on his way to the semi final of that event and was clocking in with some 100+ averages which is good to see. Sadly the curse of beating Taylor on a stage hit him in that semi final but it was progression none the less. He has a draw this week which if he can come out of his group he could do some real damage. His group consists of Christian Kist, a player I believe has the potential to be very special but is in new territory this week, Raymond Barneveld and Mark Walsh so this is a tough but perfectly qualifiable group. Group G looks quite weak on the face of it which shows if he can get into the knockout stages a semi final place is very much up for grabs and from there who knows. Even now you don't beat Taylor without playing well and that win should have given Jones so much confidence that he's worth a tickle to go well in front of his own people this week. 3pts S.Whitlock to win 2nd Quarter 7/4 Skybet Simon Whitlock looks the standout candidate to win the second quarter on all known form coming into this tournament. Whitlock won the European Championship and then won the Dutch Masters a couple of weeks ago and since then has progressed to the final of the Championship League and won a Players Championship event and made the semi final of another. He's in a section of the draw where James Wade is the other seed and while I'd like to see Wade go well this week we don't know how he'll perform and even if he is at his best you wouldn't say Whitlock wouldn't beat him on this form. Only MVG is in better nick than Whitlock right now so the Australian looks the obvious pick in the 2nd quarter.
Group previews: 3pts R.Thornton to win Group B 5/2 Skybet I like Robert Thornton here though I must admit. I think Thornton is playing lovely darts at the minute and if the World Grand Prix wasn’t the double start tournament it is I wouldn’t have been surprised if he had won that tournament having sent Taylor packing in the second round. That wasn’t the first time he’s beaten Taylor on TV this year which has sent his confidence sky high. Thornton is scoring fantastically well and at 5/2 there’s more than a shade of value in taking him to win this group. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/grand-slam-of-darts-betting-robert-thornton-looks-the-value-to-top-group-b 3pts M.King to win Group D 2/1 Coral Mervyn King looks an obvious selection in this group and I say that for a number of reasons. Firstly he’s playing excellent darts and but for a crowd getting on his back at the World Grand Prix he could well have won that tournament but the other reason he looks a good bet for this group is he always wants to win every match so no mathematical equations later in the group will affect his will to win. King could go deep in this event if he can win the group and avoid Whitlock in the next round and at 2/1 he’s good value to do that. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/grand-slam-of-darts-betting-mervyn-king-looks-the-man-to-oppose-james-wade-with-in-group-d
3pts G.Anderson NOT to qualify from Group C 11/8 Ladbrokes Gary Anderson hasn't played well on TV for a long while and there's enough competition in this group for him to be vulnerable here. Adrian Lewis is talking a much better game at the minute and you feel he fancies the task this week while John Part and Tony O'Shea are a match for anyone on their day. I don't think anyone will control this group and this group could need more than an abacus to work out as it goes along but the standard in the group says to be that Anderson isn't an odds against shot to fail to get out of it and were he to lose to Part or O'Shea it would make life tough for him. Missed doubles really hurt in best of 9 leg matches as you get no time to recover from them and Anderson's guilty of missed doubles more than most so I'll take the 11/8 that he loses one if not two matches and fails to make it out of the group.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov for an outright win i cant realy decide as darts throw up a few random results, thats why i love it. but going to put a punt on christian kist. i loved this guy when winning last years bdo championship. the lipstick for an outside chance; christian kist to win outright @ 40/1 bet365 first night tho going for a minor treble to hopefully get me going Mervyn king @ 1.5 robert thorton @ 1.44 Simon whitlock @ 1.25 treble all for the reason i think these guys are in form. the king can get upset during matches but i think that affects him more in the later stages. the thorn after reading review on pdc website seems up for it and again in form. whitlock just a trusty and from a land down under. come on the darts!

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Painter, K v Winstanley, D (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Waites, S v Webster, M (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dekker, J v King, M (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Thornton, R v Hankey, T (20:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Gerwen, M v Beaton, S (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v Stompé, C (21:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Whitlock, S v Hubbard, James (22:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wade, J v Monk, A (22:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.49[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nicholson, P v Dolan, B (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.63[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamilton, A v Bates, B (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jenkins, T v Harms, W (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Barneveld, R v Walsh, M (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lewis, A v O'Shea, T (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Part, J (15:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kist, C v Jones, W (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newton, W v Phillips, M (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov 3 for me tonight. These two (Painter into Evs with Stan James)

Couple of match previews for tonight: 4pts K.Painter to beat D.Winstanley 11/10 Betfred Missing doubles is a big concern where Winstanley is concerned. I think we can safely say in a lot of legs Painter will be outscored but he has improved so much on checking out in the last 18 months it is untrue and that has really served him well. Over the best of 9 legs every miss is highlighted more because the recovery time is less so I’ll take the more solid Painter in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/painter-vs-winstanley-betting-kevin-painter-can-open-the-grand-slam-up-with-a-win 4pts R.Thornton vs T.Hankey - Over 3.5 180's 11/10 Boylesports We’ll do well to find two heavier scorers going at it than these two on the opening night and I expect to see a few 180’s even in a best of 9 match. Thornton is killing the 180’s at the minute while Hankey is arguably the most natural 180 hitter the game has ever seen. If Ted plays his best darts I wouldn’t want to call the winner of this but I will call that we’ll see at least 4 180s. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-hankey-betting-two-heavy-scorers-can-deliver-a-few-180-s-on-grand-slam-opening-night
and... 3pts A.Monk to beat J.Wade 21/10 Skybet More a bet against Wade this but Monk did make it deep in the Dutch Masters a couple of weeks ago so he has some form behind him and doesn't have a lot to lose in an event of this kind. He scores well enough and finishes well enough that if all isn't right with Wade he can take advantage. You would expect Wade to have enough about him in this match but even then in saying that Monk is more than capable of a run of 5 legs of brilliance so there's more than enough in this price and the match potential to warrant a smaller bet on Monk here.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov 4pts double Beaton + 0.5 180s v V Gerwen at 4/6 and Wade to beat Monk 4/9 betvictor For a heavy scorer Van Gerwen dont hit many 180s and i always fancy Beaton he has most natural throw when the first one lands in,and strongly fancy Wade to show his class and win with a good bit to spare

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov 2pts Stompe to get highest checkout v Taylor 5/2 stan james Having a small bet on this as i think at the price its value stompe will more than likely just get chances at high finishes as most do against the power and i just fancy he could nail one

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Just want to highlight a price for tomorrow with boyles Hankey to beat Beaton 7/4,yes Hankey was poor tonight but come on 7/4 is a massive price on his day he can beat anyone.William Hill and paddy power are only other firms to have priced it up and have it at 5/4 and 11/8.Its not a mistake because i have placed a bet on it

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Two previews for Sunday afternoon's session: 4pts M.Walsh to beat R.Barneveld 6/4 Boylesports I like the look of Mark Walsh in this match. This is one of those matches where the steady and solid approach could get the job done, especially over the best of 9 legs. It was worrying how Barneveld seemed to fall away after a few missed doubles in the World Grand Prix and while he’s scored a lot heavier this year there is no doubt that he has struggled more on the doubles. That’s a weakness which could be exposed here so I’m happy to take Walsh at the prices. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-walsh-betting-mark-walsh-has-the-credentials-to-upset-barneveld-in-wolverhampton 3pts T.O'Shea to beat A.Lewis 9/4 Betfred Given how poor Adrian Lewis has looked this year I think it could be worth a small punt on the Silverback in this match. O’Shea is no mug. He’s an extremely capable darts player and if he scores like he can he can match Lewis even if Lewis plays well. I can’t possibly be having O’Shea as a 9/4 shot in this match, 6/4 perhaps but not 9/4 so I’ll take the value in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-o-shea-betting-tony-o-shea-has-the-capabilities-to-upset-the-pdc-world-champion-in-wolverhampton

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Solid opening night. Three for this afternoon......

Two previews for Sunday afternoon's session: 4pts M.Walsh to beat R.Barneveld 6/4 Boylesports I like the look of Mark Walsh in this match. This is one of those matches where the steady and solid approach could get the job done, especially over the best of 9 legs. It was worrying how Barneveld seemed to fall away after a few missed doubles in the World Grand Prix and while he’s scored a lot heavier this year there is no doubt that he has struggled more on the doubles. That’s a weakness which could be exposed here so I’m happy to take Walsh at the prices. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-walsh-betting-mark-walsh-has-the-credentials-to-upset-barneveld-in-wolverhampton 3pts T.O'Shea to beat A.Lewis 9/4 Betfred Given how poor Adrian Lewis has looked this year I think it could be worth a small punt on the Silverback in this match. O’Shea is no mug. He’s an extremely capable darts player and if he scores like he can he can match Lewis even if Lewis plays well. I can’t possibly be having O’Shea as a 9/4 shot in this match, 6/4 perhaps but not 9/4 so I’ll take the value in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-o-shea-betting-tony-o-shea-has-the-capabilities-to-upset-the-pdc-world-champion-in-wolverhampton
3pts M.Phillips to beat W.Newton 7/4 Ladbrokes Martin Phillips is a solid player who has always given a good account of himself in this tournament unlike Newton who has only got out of the groups once and the group he came out of had Magnus Caris and Barrie Bates in it so he could hardly not have qualified from that group. Why does he struggle to get out of the group? Well he's not the best starter to matches or tournaments which over the best of 9 legs isn't ideal whereas Phillips often pings the lids so to speak. Newton's a class act these days there's little doubt about that but he hasn't been playing well recently. He made the quarter final of the Grand Prix but he never really played well at any stage in that event and hasn't won many matches since. Phillips won the Turkish Open last month beating Waites and Fitton in the latter stages which is a sign of good form and I think he's decent value to win this match.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Waites, S v Stompé, C (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.72 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hankey, T v Beaton, S (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.23 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Dekker, J (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.64 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Winstanley, D v Hubbard, James (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] King, M v Monk, A (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Webster, M (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.10 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Painter, K (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Thornton, R (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.06 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Two previews for tonight's session: 5pts J.Wade (-1.5 legs) to beat J.Dekker 8/11 Boylesports I expect nothing but a simple Wade win here. He’s got the cobwebs out of his system in his first match and whichever way you look at it he is way too good for Dekker. Jan Dekker might be competitive against the second string of BDO players but he doesn’t match up well to the elite in the BDO and Wade is a step up on a lot of them. I expect the Machine to win and win no worse than 5-3 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-dekker-betting-james-wade-should-be-way-too-good-for-jan-dekker-in-wolverhampton 4pts S.Whitlock (-1.5 legs) to beat K.Painter 10/11 Blue Square The way Whitlock is playing right now I expect him to win this and win it a shade comfortably too. The way he is scoring should be way too good for Painter and unlikely when Painter played and was outscored by Winstanley on Saturday night, this time I don’t think he will benefit from his opponent missing doubles. Painter didn’t score like he can in the opening match and unless he sorts that side of his game out here I expect Whitlock to win no worse than 5-3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-painter-betting-simon-whitlock-can-ensure-his-passage-into-the-last-16-with-painter-win

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Going with a few tonight. Expect to see a few comfortable wins. 4pts S.Waites (-1.5 legs) to beat C.Stompe 5/6 Skybet Scott Waites ran into a train in Mark Webster last night but there's nothing to suggest Stompe is going to come out and play like that in this match. In fact, if Waites gets off to a quick start then I would expect this to be a pretty long night for the Dutchman who has been out of form for a good while and who even on his best form would only just live with Scott Waites. Waites knows this is must win for him to have any chance of going through from this group with Phil Taylor to come on Tuesday night so I expect him to be at it from the off and win no worse than 5-3. 4pts S.Beaton (-1.5 legs) to beat T.Hankey Evs Skybet Steve Beaton played very well last night but unfortunately for him he was playing the best player in the game right now in Michael van Gerwen but there was enough to suggest he still isn't out of this tournament yet. Ted Hankey was horrendous in his first match and once he started getting going with the crowd he was fighting a losing battle. We all know Ted is a big game player and that he is suited to the big stage but he hasn't won many matches this year and his confidence has to be low which won't help him. Ted will try all sorts of antics I'm sure but Beaton's been around long enough to deal with all those and so with the form Beaton showed last night I think he can keep his hopes alive with a win here.

Two previews for tonight's session: 5pts J.Wade (-1.5 legs) to beat J.Dekker 8/11 Boylesports I expect nothing but a simple Wade win here. He’s got the cobwebs out of his system in his first match and whichever way you look at it he is way too good for Dekker. Jan Dekker might be competitive against the second string of BDO players but he doesn’t match up well to the elite in the BDO and Wade is a step up on a lot of them. I expect the Machine to win and win no worse than 5-3 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-dekker-betting-james-wade-should-be-way-too-good-for-jan-dekker-in-wolverhampton 4pts S.Whitlock (-1.5 legs) to beat K.Painter 10/11 Blue Square The way Whitlock is playing right now I expect him to win this and win it a shade comfortably too. The way he is scoring should be way too good for Painter and unlikely when Painter played and was outscored by Winstanley on Saturday night, this time I don’t think he will benefit from his opponent missing doubles. Painter didn’t score like he can in the opening match and unless he sorts that side of his game out here I expect Whitlock to win no worse than 5-3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-painter-betting-simon-whitlock-can-ensure-his-passage-into-the-last-16-with-painter-win
4pts M.King (-1.5 legs) to beat A.Monk 5/6 Skybet 4pts M.King to win Group D 5/4 Paddy Power I expect Mervyn King to win this match and go on and win the group. He was 10pts better than anything else the group had to offer on the averages last night and that was no fluke either. Sure he has James Wade in his last game but if he beats Arron Monk tonight, as I expect him to do then King will have such a good legs difference it will be hard to see how he doesn't win the group from here even if someone does level up with him on points as he isn't the sort of player who ever gets trounced. When he loses he tends to lose close games. As for tonight I didn't think much to Monk last night and if Wade hit doubles he would have won with a bit in hand. King doesn't give opponent's second chances and he's scoring heavily enough that he's going to beat Monk to the double a lot of the time. I see King winning this no worse than 5-3 and if he does that it will give him a 4 leg advantage over Monk in the group and a 10 leg advantage on the other two men before they play each other and that's a position I expect him to go on and win the group from.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov R.Thorton to beat M. Van Gerwen odds @ 11/8 skybet Not an easy one to call as both in good form. I think the difference for me and the only reasoning is I just trust the thorn more. I still feel regardless of the form MVG is in there is always a chance of him having one of those games where it seems he hasnt turned up and just dosnt happen for him. A bit of a speculative one but medium stakes on it.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov

Just want to highlight a price for tomorrow with boyles Hankey to beat Beaton 7/4' date='yes Hankey was poor tonight but come on 7/4 is a massive price on his day he can beat anyone.William Hill and paddy power are only other firms to have priced it up and have it at 5/4 and 11/8.Its not a mistake because i have placed a bet on it[/quote'] Good work nev :ok

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 12 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walsh, M v Jones, W (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jenkins, T v Phillips, M (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.76 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nicholson, P v Bates, B (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Part, J (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Dolan, B (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderson, G v O'Shea, T (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.26 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Harms, W (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Monday night previews: 4pts W.Jones to beat M.Walsh 5/4 Bet365 I think Wayne Jones is a little overpriced here. In all honesty there’s nothing between these two players so 5/4 on Wayne Jones should be a lot bearer to 5/6 in my opinion so I’m happy to take the value on the Wanderer here. I think he has the least improvement to make on their first efforts in the tournament which is always helpful so I’m happy to take Wayne Jones in a close opening match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/walsh-vs-jones-betting-wayne-jones-can-edge-an-even-opening-match-on-monday 4pts T.O'Shea to beat G.Anderson 7/4 Blue Square Gary Anderson still misses way too many chances for my liking especially over a distance this short. He got away with it against John Part on Sunday but I don’t think he’ll get away with it in this match because O’Shea isn’t slack in the scoring and he is quite good at hitting doubles under pressure, unlike Anderson. I’m guessing the prices here are a PDC bias but that’s fine with me as I think O’Shea has every chance in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-o-shea-betting-tony-o-shea-can-see-off-last-year-s-finalist-in-crucial-group-e-match 4pts C.Kist to beat R.Barneveld 11/8 Betfred Kist will most likely be playing his hero in this match and that’s never an easy thing to do but I think the time is right in Dutch darts for the new breed to take over from Barneveld and I think Kist can do just that. Let’s not beat about the bush, he is more than good enough to give up his job and make a career out of darts if he chooses to move to the PDC and I think he has every chance against a Barneveld who is still questionable under pressure. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-kist-betting-bdo-world-champion-kist-can-win-battle-of-the-dutchmen

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Newton v Harms over 3.5 180's @ 2.10 BlueSQ We have two decent scorers here and both should contribute towards covering this line. In their first matches they both hit 2 180's a piece in 7 legs both winning 5-2. I think this will be a closer match and we should see at least 8 legs here that will help towards the 180 count. First matches - Harms - 2 x 180, 6 x 140+, 3 dart ave 101.79 Newton - 2 x 180, 5 x 140+, 3 dart ave 93.39 William Hill have the same line @ 1.67 so I'm more than happy to take this line on at above evens.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Not seeing much tonight that is really jumping out. going to keep it tight after my missfire with the thorn last night and hope to get a better gauge on players as the tournament progress. T. Jenkins - 1.5 odds @ 5/6 sky bet going with jenkins to hit back from dissapointing start for him. he is a fighter and playing a consistent player in martin phillips but surely the bull has too much quality. going to do a short double aswell. Anderson + Walsh. Anderson against part was let off and dosnt look top of his game but his doubles arent the worst i have seen them and just feel he is looking relaxed and will improve over tournament. Liked the look of walsh recently. i watched alot of the championship of darts the other week where he looked very good and a player who could give anyone trouble. his opponent wayne jones looked poor against kist and plus i am never overly impressed with this guy. M.Walsh to beat W.Jones G.Anderson to beat T.O'shea Double total odds @ 2.56 sky bet

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Adding one to these three for tonight.....

Monday night previews: 4pts W.Jones to beat M.Walsh 5/4 Bet365 I think Wayne Jones is a little overpriced here. In all honesty there’s nothing between these two players so 5/4 on Wayne Jones should be a lot bearer to 5/6 in my opinion so I’m happy to take the value on the Wanderer here. I think he has the least improvement to make on their first efforts in the tournament which is always helpful so I’m happy to take Wayne Jones in a close opening match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/walsh-vs-jones-betting-wayne-jones-can-edge-an-even-opening-match-on-monday 4pts T.O'Shea to beat G.Anderson 7/4 Blue Square Gary Anderson still misses way too many chances for my liking especially over a distance this short. He got away with it against John Part on Sunday but I don’t think he’ll get away with it in this match because O’Shea isn’t slack in the scoring and he is quite good at hitting doubles under pressure, unlike Anderson. I’m guessing the prices here are a PDC bias but that’s fine with me as I think O’Shea has every chance in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-o-shea-betting-tony-o-shea-can-see-off-last-year-s-finalist-in-crucial-group-e-match 4pts C.Kist to beat R.Barneveld 11/8 Betfred Kist will most likely be playing his hero in this match and that’s never an easy thing to do but I think the time is right in Dutch darts for the new breed to take over from Barneveld and I think Kist can do just that. Let’s not beat about the bush, he is more than good enough to give up his job and make a career out of darts if he chooses to move to the PDC and I think he has every chance against a Barneveld who is still questionable under pressure. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-kist-betting-bdo-world-champion-kist-can-win-battle-of-the-dutchmen
4pts W.Harms to beat W.Newton 7/5 Boylesports I'll take Wesley Harms to continue the BDO run in the final match of Monday night. He's a very underrated player and his performance against Terry Jenkins was arguably the pick of the performances in the first set of matches in the competition. He scores very heavily and unlike a lot of Dutch players he is orthodox on his finishes which benefits him a lot. Wes Newton played better than I thought he would on Sunday afternoon but his match against Martin Phillips was much closer than the scoreline suggested. Phillips had chances in that match even though he didn't score like he can do and you get the feeling if Harms scores like he did against Jenkins, and he's a solid scorer so there's no reason why he won't, then he will get those chances and unlike Phillips I think Harms will take them. 7/5 is a big price on Harms given how both played in their opening matches but it is a price I'm happy to take.

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Over 3.5 180s in Lewis v Part 5/6 boylesports Really fancy this think we will see at least 8 legs and we all no with lewis if he plays ok he should cover this on his own with his great throw the way the darts lie,and i know Part is not the player he was but he is still capable of hitting a few maximums

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov 5Pts Dolan highest checkout over 80.5 paddypower 5/6 I think this is cracking value nearly every time i see him he knocks out 3 figure checkouts he dont even have to hit a treble to beat this line and i expect this to be pretty tight so will get a good few chances to beat this

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Poor night for myself tonight,thought the standard of darts tonight was really poor.Just want to get on this early for tomorrow as i think its massive and wont last. 8pts Thornton to beat Beaton 8/13 boyles Just had my biggest bet in long time on this cant believe the odds,Thornton is one of most in form players this year,ye Beaton can bee good but give me the thorn anyday of the week plus he needs a winin this so will be fully focused.The price is as short as 4/9 with other bookies so i suggest getting on this now

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 13 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dekker, J v Monk, A (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Webster, M v Stompé, C (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.58 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Painter, K v Hubbard, James (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Beaton, S (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v King, M (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.51 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Waites, S (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Winstanley, D (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.69 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Hankey, T (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 14 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Anderson, G (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dolan, B v Bates, B (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Harms, W v Phillips, M (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Jones, W (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.86 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Part, J v O'Shea, T (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.08 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Nicholson, P (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Jenkins, T (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kist, C v Walsh, M (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Grand Slam of Darts 2012 - 10-18 Nov Previews for Tuesday night: 4pts M.Webster (-1.5 legs) to beat C.Stompe 5/6 Skybet On what we’ve seen so far in the tournament it is hard to see anything other than a pretty comfortable win for Webster. We will be taking a little bit of a leap of faith that the opening two days weren’t a fluke but he’s a class act when he’s on song and he spoke positively after his win over Waites which was good to hear. Webster needs a big win here just in case Scott Waites beats Taylor later in the night and I think he can win this no worse than 5-3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/webster-vs-stompe-betting-mark-webster-can-close-in-on-qualification-with-a-convincing-win-over-stompe 4pts M.King to beat J.Wade 6/5 Boylesports I like King in this match. He has been easily the class act in this group in terms of averages and he doesn’t like losing so we don’t need to worry about him being focused purely on qualifying. He’s playing well and isn’t missing a lot unlike Wade who is missing a lot of doubles at the minute and just looks rusty after his well documented mental health problems which came back to haunt him at the World Grand Prix. King looks a good bet to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-king-betting-mervyn-king-can-win-the-group-with-a-third-straight-win 4pts K.Painter (-1.5 legs) to beat J.Hubbard Evs Boylesports I think we have to take Kevin Painter to win this match purely because of what it means to him to win. Hubbard is playing purely for pride and that’s never an easy thing to do. Painter has played reasonably well in the tournament so far and if he can repeat that and just tighten up a little bit on his doubles then I would expect him to win this and win it no worse than 5-3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/painter-vs-hubbard-betting-kevin-painter-can-boost-his-qualification-hopes-with-final-group-win 4pts S.Waites (+2.5 legs) to beat P.Taylor 6/5 Betfred Scott Waites knows he pretty much he has to win this match to make it into the knockout stages so he will give it everything he has to win here. I’m not sure whether he will win but I do like his chances to win three legs especially with the way he scores. Taylor has shown weaknesses on the stage most of the year which Waites can exploit enough to take 3 legs at a tasty price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-waites-betting-scott-waites-can-run-taylor-close-in-a-match-he-needs-to-win