** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga > Nov 10-11

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn] Friday 9 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FSV Mainz 05 v 1. FC Nürnberg (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.99 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v Eintracht Frankfurt (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v Werder Bremen (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.69 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v Hamburger SV (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.06 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v Borussia Mönchengladbach(16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.72 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v Hannover 96 (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.07 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Hi All, One matchup I do like is the Schalke v Werder Bremen game Match goals with Schalke at home this season 3 first half goals 10 second half goals Bremen away match goals : 10 first half and 7 second half goals. Schalke should be controlling the game, so I reckon their stats are more relevant. So the 2nd half with more goals than 1st half looks nice. Schalke have done this 100% of the time this season (5 out of 5) Stats can be found here : http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/soccer-halftime-wins choose 2012, League: Germany and order as you like. 2nd half with more goals is 20/21 on bet365 Neil.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Schalke - Werder Bremen Ov 2,5 5/10 Schalke like to play offencive that season,even not all home games were full of goals,i think against Werder Bremen(who is know as an overish team) we can see goals Werder Bremen has a poor defence but i think they can score as they did against BvB!what do you think?

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Augsburg - Dortmund aw 1,55 /10 even BvB seems not focused on Bundes that season,i think they can't lose other points,BvB plays great at my opinion and can beat poor Augsburg who has many problems to score,my big fear is after beautiful performance against Real M, Dortmund could be tired and not focsed 100% on that game!

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Bayern Munich - Eintracht Frankfurt Ov 2,5 9/10 Ov 3,5 6/10 no doubt for me to see many goals here.Bayern Munich is a war's-car,they score 3 goals for games usually, Eintracht Frankfurt can play whitout big pressure.they have a great table so will play the game.Eintracht Frankfurt away is weak but they can score for me!

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 BAYERN MUNICH - EINTRACHT FRANKFURT MY PICK: BAYERN TO WIN IN THE BOTH HALVES @2.00 AT BET365 EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT BAYERN ARE IN A MORE THAN JUST GREAT FORM AT THE MOMENT, AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THEY ARE THE BIGGEST FAVORITE FOR THE TITLE IN GERMANY. IN THE WEDNESDAY UCL MATCH AGAINST LILLE THE BAVARIANS SHOWED THAT THEY HAVE NO NEED OF TWO HALVES TO DESTROY THE OPPONENT. BAYERN HAVE PLAYED 10 MATCHES IN THE BUNDESLIGA SO FAR - WON 9, LOST 1, DRAWN 0; FROM THESE 9 VICTORIES, THEY'VE WON 6 TIMES IN THE BOTH HALVES AND I THINK THAT SAYS ENOUGH. EINTRACHT FRANKFURT ARE NOT WEAK AT ALL, THEY ARE PLAYING REALLY NICE FOOTBALL SO FAR, BUT THE LAST TWO GAMES AGAINST GREUTHER FURT AND STUTTGART THEY WERE NOT SO CONVINCING NOT TO MENTION THE MATCH AGAINST BORUSSIA M'GLADBACH WHICH WAS MAYBE THEIR WORST FROM THE START OF THE SEASON. THE FACT THAT THEIR ONLY CLEAN SHEET WAS AGAINST HOFFENHEIM (1.09.2012) MAKES ME THINK THAT SUCH UNSTABLE DEFENSE HAVE NO CHANCE WITH THE BAYERN OFFENSIVE PLAYERS. SOMEONE MAY SAY THIS IS A RISKY BET, BUT I THINK IS THE BEST ONE CUZ OF THE PRICE. GOOD LUCK !!!

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Bayern München - Eintracht Frankfurt Bayern München - Eintracht Frankfurt 1. Half over 2.5 goals @ Bet365 8.00 I think Bayern will, yet again, try to score early on and seal the deal. We saw it against Lille, after 5-0 their main objective was not to let Lille score, not to bend them any further sparing players for this top clash alike Schweinsteiger, Ribéry and to some degree Müller. Heynckes got to see some of his precious rotation players like Tymoschuk and Pizarro play a great performance, and perhaps they will both start this time. I mention Tymoschuk, as he back in late 2011 delivered a great performance in the 4-1 victory against Frankfurt. He is currently considering his options of leaving Bayern in the next transfer and if Heynckes want him in his stock he needs to play him in a game like this. Frankfurt seems to me like a team that have run out of steam lately with Fürth and Stuttgart in mind. Frankfurt aren't the best with their deffence and with Zambrano (DC) and Schwegler (DMC) injured/suspended they will need to find other alternatives. Augsburg - Borussia Dortmund Dortmund -1.5 win @ Bet365 2.425 Decent price for a team like Dortmund. This is apparently the year where they will focus on Champions League also, but rest assure that when you play against the very bottom of the Bundesliga more is demanded. The players should be well rested, and their injury list have gotten way shorter over the past week. Augsburg is missing Verhaegh badly in the deffence and this will come to show yet again. If Dortmund want to battle for the title and Champions League spots, this is the kind of match that must be won.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Mainz v nurnburg Odds 1.74 3.60 4.75 u 1.86 o 1.96 Score Prediction websites = 2 0 . 2 0 . 2 0 . 2 0 Computer Percentages 1 39% x 37% 2 23% u 65% o 35% Mainz - No home draws Nurnburg - no away draws. Though Mainz lost last game they are clear favourites. Nurnburg looking to pick up 2nd win after 5 straight defeats. I don't trust Nurnburg despite their optimism in the press. Mainz are Tuchel are flying and will be looking to go above Dortmund with a win. They have league joint top scorer in their ranks Adam Szalai. Like the computer score predictions I would lean towards a win to nil. 1-0 or 2-0 but I don't see this being a goal fest.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Hi All, Just looking at the form guide has swayed me to take a bet here. Mainz have won their last 3 league games at home. They have scored 6, conceded 0. Nurnburg have lost their last 3 away, scoring once and conceding 8 goals. SO it's a form team against one that's out of form which is a excellent. Head to Head Mainz own them, winning the last 6 corresponding fixtures. Nurnburg have not managed more than 1 goal in 7 games. if you want to see German Bundesliga 1 halftime stats, win 1st half, win2nd half, win both, win either, tot goals by half, score both halves etc , you can find them here http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/soccer-halftime-wins So taking the head to head matchups and the form-guide into consideration a home win looks on the cards. nice odds at 4/5 on bet365 Neil.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11

Hi All, Just looking at the form guide has swayed me to take a bet here. Mainz have won their last 3 league games at home. They have scored 6, conceded 0. Nurnburg have lost their last 3 away, scoring once and conceding 8 goals. SO it's a form team against one that's out of form which is a excellent. Head to Head Mainz own them, winning the last 6 corresponding fixtures. Nurnburg have not managed more than 1 goal in 7 games. if you want to see German Bundesliga 1 halftime stats, win 1st half, win2nd half, win both, win either, tot goals by half, score both halves etc , you can find them here http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/soccer-halftime-wins So taking the head to head matchups and the form-guide into consideration a home win looks on the cards. nice odds at 4/5 on bet365 Neil.
Good info, but I get worried when I look at the quality of opponents & degree of victory/loss: Mainz (Home opponents) - G. Fuerth 0-1, Augsburg 2-0, Fortuna 1-0, Hoffenheim 3-0, & Erzgebirge 2-0. Nurnberg (Away opponents) - HSV 0-1, M'gladbach 2-3, Hannover 4-1, Freiburg 3-0, & Schalke 1-0. The trend suggests that Mainz wins at home (but not comfortably) against fairly weak sides. While Nurnberg has given good and decent home sides a run for their money (except for Hannover & Freiburg of course).

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 I like to look at detailed form. It's got so much relevance and it shows you everything. Scoring, defending, confidence. To me it's the most important ingredient. And a hot form team versus a cold one is a lovely match up . LOVELY stuff 2-0 in 27 minutes . Can't we play you every week ? :cheers oh-oh lets put the beers in the fridge for now :$

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 I think alot of people are showing Frankfurt alot of disrespect here. Looking at it, they are still 3rd in the league and have only conceded 5 goals away from home thus far. Yes, I do expect Bayern to win but by no means will it be as one sided as many suggest and I don't think their odds represent any sort of value. BTTS seems to be the safer option in my opinion as Franfurt have a recent history of nicking at least one goal in Munich. Selection BTTS @10/11 with Bet365

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Agree with Jarni on Dortmund, i have seen them in CL sometimes and they are very impressive, while this year they have left some focus in Bundesliga,they have a quite affordable scheduling next weeks in Bundesliga and with a 4/4 before the big match of 1 december against Bayern, they can cement their position in CL spot, assuming that for this year bundes will be win by Bayern at 80%, but who knows...

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Dortmund scare the S__t out of me this season. At the moment they are a wild rollercoaster. When they click and are firing on all cylinders they are unstoppable. I just feel that they have come off the high of last year, and their style of soccer (very fast paced, high energy, non-stop) has taken it's toll . That game style is very demanding, and I'm not sure they have a big enough squad to fire every week , and play great in the champions league. It may just be a year of consolidation and recovery for them, while Bayern have their 12 months of dominance. I've gone off Dortmund simply because they are still being priced according to last years form, and they are not bringing it week in week out..... Neil.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 I took dortmund in a gamble bet to win, QPR draw with stoke (evenly matched and both can't score gaols) SPurs beat manCity (they beat united so why not the double away) and manU win 3-0 over villa (arsenal could'nt score so why should villa) 350-1 for the accumulator . I'm not gonna spend the money just yet :)

Dortmund scare the S__t out of me this season. At the moment they are a wild rollercoaster. When they click and are firing on all cylinders they are unstoppable. I just feel that they have come off the high of last year, and their style of soccer (very fast paced, high energy, non-stop) has taken it's toll . That game style is very demanding, and I'm not sure they have a big enough squad to fire every week , and play great in the champions league. It may just be a year of consolidation and recovery for them, while Bayern have their 12 months of dominance. I've gone off Dortmund simply because they are still being priced according to last years form, and they are not bringing it week in week out..... Neil.
You make some excellent points, but I would just echo what others have said. They are clearly focused on CL and not on Bundesliga ("been there, done that" is my guess). That being said, this Augsburg side is bottom and has only scored 4 goals at home (conceded 8), whilst Dortmund have scored 9 away. I see this as being a decisive Dortmund win--going with Dortmund -1AH @1.95 Bovada.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Hi all from the land of Oz......my first post..... Having watched the disciplined performance of Borussia Dortmund v The special ones Real Madrid I have a new found respect for the German side. With eight national players in Dortmund's squad their pace and goal scoring was magic to watch against a far superior individual Real Madrid who were torn apart. This is my reason for placing my bet on a half time and full time win for the German champions who at present look unstoppable.

Hi all from the land of Oz......my first post..... Having watched the disciplined performance of Borussia Dortmund v The special ones Real Madrid I have a new found respect for the German side. With eight national players in Dortmund's squad their pace and goal scoring was magic to watch against a far superior individual Real Madrid who were torn apart. This is my reason for placing my bet on a half time and full time win for the German champions who at present look unstoppable.
Be careful, their Bundesliga form is nothing like their CL form or even their Bundesliga form from last year. Nevertheless, they have the talent and have proven themselves capable.

Hi all from the land of Oz......my first post..... Having watched the disciplined performance of Borussia Dortmund v The special ones Real Madrid I have a new found respect for the German side. With eight national players in Dortmund's squad their pace and goal scoring was magic to watch against a far superior individual Real Madrid who were torn apart. This is my reason for placing my bet on a half time and full time win for the German champions who at present look unstoppable.
:welcome to PL Aussiehoon. :ok

I think alot of people are showing Frankfurt alot of disrespect here. Looking at it, they are still 3rd in the league and have only conceded 5 goals away from home thus far. Yes, I do expect Bayern to win but by no means will it be as one sided as many suggest and I don't think their odds represent any sort of value. BTTS seems to be the safer option in my opinion as Franfurt have a recent history of nicking at least one goal in Munich. Selection BTTS @10/11 with Bet365
I too had a feeling Eintracht would cause Bayern problems. Only 1-0 after 72 mins... Eintracht look like a force to be reckoned with!

BAYERN MUNICH - EINTRACHT FRANKFURT MY PICK: BAYERN TO WIN IN THE BOTH HALVES @2.00 AT BET365 EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT BAYERN ARE IN A MORE THAN JUST GREAT FORM AT THE MOMENT, AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THEY ARE THE BIGGEST FAVORITE FOR THE TITLE IN GERMANY. IN THE WEDNESDAY UCL MATCH AGAINST LILLE THE BAVARIANS SHOWED THAT THEY HAVE NO NEED OF TWO HALVES TO DESTROY THE OPPONENT. BAYERN HAVE PLAYED 10 MATCHES IN THE BUNDESLIGA SO FAR - WON 9, LOST 1, DRAWN 0; FROM THESE 9 VICTORIES, THEY'VE WON 6 TIMES IN THE BOTH HALVES AND I THINK THAT SAYS ENOUGH. EINTRACHT FRANKFURT ARE NOT WEAK AT ALL, THEY ARE PLAYING REALLY NICE FOOTBALL SO FAR, BUT THE LAST TWO GAMES AGAINST GREUTHER FURT AND STUTTGART THEY WERE NOT SO CONVINCING NOT TO MENTION THE MATCH AGAINST BORUSSIA M'GLADBACH WHICH WAS MAYBE THEIR WORST FROM THE START OF THE SEASON. THE FACT THAT THEIR ONLY CLEAN SHEET WAS AGAINST HOFFENHEIM (1.09.2012) MAKES ME THINK THAT SUCH UNSTABLE DEFENSE HAVE NO CHANCE WITH THE BAYERN OFFENSIVE PLAYERS. SOMEONE MAY SAY THIS IS A RISKY BET, BUT I THINK IS THE BEST ONE CUZ OF THE PRICE. GOOD LUCK !!!
I was really lucky with that penalty but after all I've won my bet.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Wolfsburg-Leverkusen AH+0.5 home @1.70 5/10 sbobet Wolfsburg are at the bottom of the table, just 2 other teams are even lower then them. They played their last 2 matches under caretaker boss Köstner and did weill in the first match but weren't that great in the second match where they lost 0-1 to Nürnberg. But now they play at home and should be more motivated. They have no new missings here, just the long-term injured players. Leverkusen played poorly against Rapid Wien although winning 3:0 as the Austrians had quite a few chances to score hitting the post for example. For today, they have a long list of absent players: keeper Leno is still out after an elbow surgery, defenders Schwaab and Kadlec are injured as well, captain Rolfes is suspended after being sent off last weekend, midfielder Renato Augsto is also not avaible like winger Bellarabi. With those unavaiable players, coach Lewandoswki will be short of options and has to fill his bench with players from their second squad. Odds are too high to me, Leverkusen shouldn't be that clear favourites here. Wolfsburg have to do better and will do better. HW is not unlikely to me. GL

Wolfsburg-Leverkusen AH+0.5 home @1.70 5/10 sbobet Wolfsburg are at the bottom of the table, just 2 other teams are even lower then them. They played their last 2 matches under caretaker boss Köstner and did weill in the first match but weren't that great in the second match where they lost 0-1 to Nürnberg. But now they play at home and should be more motivated. They have no new missings here, just the long-term injured players. Leverkusen played poorly against Rapid Wien although winning 3:0 as the Austrians had quite a few chances to score hitting the post for example. For today, they have a long list of absent players: keeper Leno is still out after an elbow surgery, defenders Schwaab and Kadlec are injured as well, captain Rolfes is suspended after being sent off last weekend, midfielder Renato Augsto is also not avaible like winger Bellarabi. With those unavaiable players, coach Lewandoswki will be short of options and has to fill his bench with players from their second squad. Odds are too high to me, Leverkusen shouldn't be that clear favourites here. Wolfsburg have to do better and will do better. HW is not unlikely to me. GL
We'll you certainly have dissuaded me from taking a huge bet here. I was gonna plonk plenty greenbacks on Leverkuesen. WOLFSBURG just look terrible. Nothing is any good there. Their form is abysmal. They have scored 1 goal in 4 home games, and new coach or not, they won't change that in 2 weeks. Leverkuesen don't look like world beaters away but they are scoring goals. WIll take them onto Chelsea 3-1 and Spurs to cause an upset at man city, in a very small bet this treble gives 200-1 which works for me. Neil.

Re: Bundesliga > Nov 10-11 Wolfsburg v Leverkusen Wolfsburg are having a nightmare season, no coach, no confidence, 1 goal scored at home in the first 4 games. They are hosting Leverkusen who are currently 7 games undefeated in the league and have beaten Bayern in their last away game.. Some have pointed out the absences of the away side, which are mostly defensive players and the first choice gk. Despite those, Leverkusen are a better side than the current Wolfsburg first eleven, with Schurrle, Kiesling & Sidney Sam as the front trio, they can score against this crisis team. I also think that given that they are underdogs, Wolfsburg will have some of the mounting pressure lifted off and could get a goal here themselves, though i expect them to lose here today. Away win @2.20 & OVER 2.5 @1.65 with PP are my bets in this one Greuther Furth v Gladbach Running out of time to write up this one. To sum it up, the home side don't belong in this league, they are now chasing only their second win in the Bundesliga, having never played in the top floght before. Gladbach are a quality side with goals in them, and even without Marco Reuss they look like having a good season again, both domestically and in the EL. Gladbach are chasing they're 600th league victory here. Away win @2.87 PP

Wolfsburg v Leverkusen Wolfsburg are having a nightmare season, no coach, no confidence, 1 goal scored at home in the first 4 games. They are hosting Leverkusen who are currently 7 games undefeated in the league and have beaten Bayern in their last away game.. Some have pointed out the absences of the away side, which are mostly defensive players and the first choice gk. Despite those, Leverkusen are a better side than the current Wolfsburg first eleven, with Schurrle, Kiesling & Sidney Sam as the front trio, they can score against this crisis team. I also think that given that they are underdogs, Wolfsburg will have some of the mounting pressure lifted off and could get a goal here themselves, though i expect them to lose here today. Away win @2.20 & OVER 2.5 @1.65 with PP are my bets in this one Greuther Furth v Gladbach Running out of time to write up this one. To sum it up, the home side don't belong in this league, they are now chasing only their second win in the Bundesliga, having never played in the top floght before. Gladbach are a quality side with goals in them, and even without Marco Reuss they look like having a good season again, both domestically and in the EL. Gladbach are chasing they're 600th league victory here. Away win @2.87 PP
Went quite well in the Bundesliga here today, though Wolfsburg done better than I expected.. Profit overall, Gladbach price was so generous, hope others got on it too ;)