** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Group H > Nov 7 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd)

Re: Group H > Nov 7 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd)

If Galatasaray attack (and they need the points more than Cluj)' date=' Galatasaray corners might be good value. Corner count in the first game in Istanbul was 9-3. Tonight, Bet365 are offering 1.73 for over 4.5 away corners. Could be good value?[/quote'] By all accounts a deserved win for Galatasaray, but no corners at all (Cluj got two)

Braga v Man Utd Braga need the points more than Man Utd. There could be value with Braga corners. In the first game at Old Trafford, the corner count was 7-5 to Man Utd. Tonight, Bet365 are offering 1.8 on over 5.5 home corners.
Apparently Braga unlucky to lose, but they only got two corners (Man Utd got four)

Braga v Manchester Utd Think the odds for over 2.5 goals are a bit high here, Braga have been a good home side for years and usually score. I think we all know United's current defensive problems, Arsenal hardly mustered any attacking threat at the weekend and still scored, 6 of Braga's 7 home games this season have ended with both teams scoring and Braga probably average 2 or 3 goals a game at home. The odds on both to score are 1.67 at best which is also worth a play for me, although I probably wouldn't take any lower. I don't know how much United will rotate but I wouldn't expect both RVP and Rooney to start but whoever they go with they haven't struggled to score, indeed they have scored in their last 19 european fixtures. Alan, Eder (didn't play at the weekend so not sure if he's injured), Amorim, Viana are all capable of scoring for Braga and we saw in the 3-2 at Old Trafford that this is likely to be an entertaining fixture, United seem to be more attacking this season than others possibly because the defence is so inept they have little choice. All of United's and Braga's CL games this season have had goals on or before the 27th minute too so that might be a good choice, I'm not playing it though as I'll be quite overexposed on this game. Both Teams to Score - 1.67 - Boyles - 5 Points WON Over 2.5 Goals - 1.86 - Ladbrokes - 5 Points WON
The floodlights going out helped, United focused after that, Braga are a decent side but nothing more. You couldn't really miss tonight if you went for goals in any of the games..

Morning Guys, The game which interests me tonight in Group H is indeed also in Portugal: Braga Vs Man United Manchester United have confused me a little this season as whilst they are not playing to their full potential IMO, they are still getting the results, the sign of a great team. Sir Alex has taken a pretty handy squad to Portugal, but the question is; how many of the top stars will play/feature. Fergie has a decision to make, either go out tonight with a strong team and win the game, which will win them the group. Or play a weakened side in the hope of winning the game but also with the mindset that if they lose or draw tonight they still have another two games to wrap the group up. IMO, the manager should go for option one, by getting the job done tonight it allows him to rest some of his bigger players in the final two games of the group, this will be a great advantage to have as they will have some tricky EPL games coming up and Sir Alex won't want to risk his big stars in games which don't mean much to their standing within the group. Depending on team news I will be on Manchester United win @ 2.27
3 late goals for United cleaned this bet up nicely for me, they seem to shakey in defence (although the penalty was harsh IMO) but they are lethal in attack at the moment. Nice win at decent odds, next rounds will be trickier with some teams having already qualified etc.