** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dynamo Kyiv v FC Porto (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v Dinamo Zagreb (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) I'd like to back Porto here, they are on some very good form and a nice price but I'm always wary of these away games in Ukraine-Russia in the CL. A win here and Porto are as good as through already tho. Porto DNB at 1.90 with Bet365 looks a safer option for me.

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) Dynamo Kyiv v FC Porto Last match Porto beat Kyiv 3-2 at home. But this time they won't be in the comfort of their own backyard. Kyiv at home is a completely different team, therefore odds of Kyiv winning are well worth their value. I have no doubt Kyiv will create many chances, especially considering Porto is missing their centre-back Maicon.

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) Some Porto news: Maicon and Fernando are injured. Two important players Helton and Lucho Gonzalez are doubtful but should play. Last weekend Porto played probably their best game of the season, winning 5-0 at home. Their 1st goal was an astonishing team play: http://www.dtlportugal.com/iniciativas/eduardextreme/pm1.gif

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) PSG -2.5 @ 2.49 pinnacle PSG -3 (EH) @ 4.00 sportsbet PSG will look to win this game and head one step closer to progressing into the next round and expect them to continue on from their 2-0 away win in Zagreb. They dominated that game and could have had a few more goals as Dinamo looks inferior to them. With Lavezzi back in the side to partner Ibrahimovic, hard to see how this Dinamo defence can contain them, as they have allowed two goals in each of the games they have played, but in each of these losses, they were fortunate the outcome was not worse. Believe their luck runs out here

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) dinamo kiev vs porto porto + 1 : 1.51 betfair here when we see statistics in details , porto unbeaten more than 20 match, and kiev loose 8 in last 15 match, in ukraine they was beaten again shaktar, metallist and dnipo, so the safest odd here for me is porto not loose 1.51.

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) Dynamo Kyiv v Porto Porto 0AH @ Evens Bet365 Like a few have said before me here Porto do look very good this season and should be able to virtually seal a place in the next round with a win here. I'm quite wary to back them though in the 1x2 Market, whilst I think the odds look ok the champs league has the potential to throw up a few surprises as we have already seen this season, but I can't see Dynamo walking away with 3 points against a team with the strength of Porto and therefore i'm happy to take them on the asian handicap here. Porto have pretty much dominated this group and expect another good showing from them in Ukraine tonight, they have just come off the back of a 5-0 win domestically against Maritimo and should be confident of all 3 points here.

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) How confident is everyone that PSG will destroy Zagreb (by 2+ goals as they should) and not pull a Man City as they have done several times this year? I am leaning toward taking PSG -2AH @ 1.84 (5dimes.eu) but I'm not overly convinced that PSG are even close to finding their rhythm (although I recognize Zagreb may be weak enough for this not to matter). Any thoughts?

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG)

Dynamo Kyiv v Porto Porto 0AH @ Evens Bet365 Like a few have said before me here Porto do look very good this season and should be able to virtually seal a place in the next round with a win here. I'm quite wary to back them though in the 1x2 Market, whilst I think the odds look ok the champs league has the potential to throw up a few surprises as we have already seen this season, but I can't see Dynamo walking away with 3 points against a team with the strength of Porto and therefore i'm happy to take them on the asian handicap here. Porto have pretty much dominated this group and expect another good showing from them in Ukraine tonight, they have just come off the back of a 5-0 win domestically against Maritimo and should be confident of all 3 points here. Expected line ups: Dynamo Kiev: Koval Betao, Mykhalyk, Hacherydy, Taiwo Garmash, Vukojevic, Veloso Yarmolenko, Brown, Husyev Porto: Helton Danilo, Otamendi, Maicon, Mangala Fernando Lucho, Moutinho Varela, Martinez, Rodriguez
Maicon and Fernando are out I believe.

I'd like to back Porto here' date=' they are on some very good form and a nice price but I'm always wary of these away games in Ukraine-Russia in the CL. A win here and Porto are as good as through already tho. [b']Porto DNB at 1.90 with Bet365 looks a safer option for me.
I have Porto dnb with skybet @ 5/6

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) Home Team – Dynamo Kiev Keeper – Maksym Koval Midfield – Andriy Yarmolenko; Miguel Veloso; Niko Kranjcar; Artem Milevsky; Ognjen Vukojevic; Forwards – Marcos Ruben; Defense – Admir Mehmedi; Yevhen Khacheridi; Betao; Taras Mikhalik; Subs – Away Team – FC Porto Keeper – Helton Midfield – Lucho Gonzalez; Joao Moutinho; Steven Defour; Forwards – James Rodriguez; Silvestre Varela; Jackson Martinez; Defense – Ba Abdoulaye; Eliaquim Mangala; Nicolas Otamendi; Danilo; Subs – Lineup tonite

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) dont no if psg will rest players but it shouldnt matter to much as this is more a bet against zagreb. don't get me wrong i respect them for getting this far but the gap in quality between these 2 teams is huge and i cant see anything other the a big psg win. MY BET PSG -2 EH 13/10 PADDY POWER

Re: Group A > Nov 6 (D.Kiev, D. Zagreb, Porto, PSG) *Porto WIN @ 2.76 Betfair* Have watched Porto a few times this season and they have been impressive. The play Barca-style football, good passers, good attackers, have been doing well in the league, and in the champions league are top of their group with 9 points from 3 games. They beat this crowd 3-2 last time out in a hard earned win, but i still think they are a level or two above Kiev, and i think Porto would give any team in europe a game.

I'd like to back Porto here' date=' they are on some very good form and a nice price but I'm always wary of these away games in Ukraine-Russia in the CL. A win here and Porto are as good as through already tho. [b']Porto DNB at 1.90 with Bet365 looks a safer option for me.
Stake returned :ok