** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CL Matchday 4 - Bet365 £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too!

Bet365 are offering a £50 Free "In Play" Bet on the next set of Champions League Fixtures - Click here to join Bet365 and claim their £200 Free Bet offer too! The offer applies to Champions League Matchday 4, which is the fourth round of matches in this season’s group stage. So essentially the offer applies to next week’s Champions League games, over Tuesday and Wednesday. To clarify, customers can place a pre-match bet on any of the 16 Champions League matches next week, and will get a free in-play bet up to the same stake on any Champions League game in the same week (it doesn’t have to be the same match). The main stipulation is that your free In-Play bet must be placed after your qualifying pre-match bet has been struck. So, on Tuesday, you could place a pre-match bet on one of Wednesday’s matches, then claim your free In-Play bet on one of Tuesday night’s matches. Click here to join Bet365 and claim your £50 Free In Play Bet - Existing Customers too!

Re: CL Matchday 4 - Bet365 £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! Qualifying stake can be placed on anything, but as with all these offers/free bets, you've got to place it on a high odds selection to get the most out of it Presuming the book has the right odds, a £50 bet on evens =~50% chance of +£50 = £25 a £50 bet on 9/1 = 10% chance of +£450 = £45

Re: CL Matchday 4 - Bet365 £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too!

Bet365 are offering a £50 Free "In Play" Bet on the next set of Champions League Fixtures - Click here to join Bet365 and claim their £200 Free Bet offer too! The offer applies to Champions League Matchday 4, which is the fourth round of matches in this season’s group stage. So essentially the offer applies to next week’s Champions League games, over Tuesday and Wednesday. To clarify, customers can place a pre-match bet on any of the 16 Champions League matches next week, and will get a free in-play bet up to the same stake on any Champions League game in the same week (it doesn’t have to be the same match). The main stipulation is that your free In-Play bet must be placed after your qualifying pre-match bet has been struck. So, on Tuesday, you could place a pre-match bet on one of Wednesday’s matches, then claim your free In-Play bet on one of Tuesday night’s matches. Click here to join Bet365 and claim your £50 Free In Play Bet - Existing Customers too!
Struggling to get my head round this bit apologies if i'm being daft. By 'struck' do you mean settled? If so would this not mean that your pre match bet would be on one of Tuesdays matches and then you could use your in play on Wednesday?

Re: CL Matchday 4 - Bet365 £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! I'm thinking of this: £50 pre-match on AC Milan at 23/20 with Bet365 returns £107.50 £32.50 on the draw at 23/10 at Paddy Power returns £107.25 £50 in play free bet on Malaga at Bet365 returns £170.00 less £50 SNR for £120. Guaranteed profit of at least £24.75 whatever the result. Open to suggestions of how to play it better if anyone has any ideas.

I'm thinking of this: £50 pre-match on AC Milan at 23/20 with Bet365 returns £107.50 £32.50 on the draw at 23/10 at Paddy Power returns £107.25 £50 in play free bet on Malaga at Bet365 returns £170.00 less £50 SNR for £120. Guaranteed profit of at least £24.75 whatever the result. Open to suggestions of how to play it better if anyone has any ideas.
I wouldnt back AC Milan and Malaga both at 365 if I were you. Looks a bit dodgy and there is something in the terms and conditions about it not being allowed to try and guarantee profit . So it is possible they could void your bets.

I'm thinking of this: £50 pre-match on AC Milan at 23/20 with Bet365 returns £107.50 £32.50 on the draw at 23/10 at Paddy Power returns £107.25 £50 in play free bet on Malaga at Bet365 returns £170.00 less £50 SNR for £120. Guaranteed profit of at least £24.75 whatever the result. Open to suggestions of how to play it better if anyone has any ideas.
I wouldnt back AC Milan and Malaga both at 365 if I were you. Looks a bit dodgy and there is something in the terms and conditions about it not being allowed to try and guarantee profit . So it is possible they could void your bets.
Bet365 ran a similar offer to this on at least 4 or 5 occasions last season. Each time I used a strategy similar to the one suggested in the first post Ive quoted above, guaranteeing a profit of around £30 risk free every time. On none of these occasions did Bet365 void any of the bets. The only way they would void the bets would be if you bet in a way as to guarantee a profit, so for example betting on home, away and draw or betting on both over 2.5 goals and under 2.5 goals. As long as you only bet on 2 out of the 3 possible outcomes at Bet365 and then use a different site to bet on the third outcome, then you should be absolutely fine. Plus you'll get better odds by using a different site in the betting than you would from betting on all 3 outcomes at the same site.

I do that type of bet every time this offer is on and it always goes through ok. The fact that you're leaving the option of a loss open on bet365 is enough to satisfy the terms.

Re: CL Matchday 4 - Bet365 £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! what it i did last night was just pick a team around evens to win, mayble chelsea tonight, back them to win for £50 on bet 365 and lay it on betfair, use this calculator to work out how much to lay it for http://www.trickybet.net/lay-calculator-basic. Then you have the risk free bet available, perhaps back celtic to score first @ 4.33, outside chance buy could win £166.66!!!

Re: CL Matchday 4 - Bet365 £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! I think Chelsea will find it difficult tonight, the game 2 weeks ago i was impressed with Shakthar. I think its going to be a tight game with Chelsea winning by the odd goal or it ending in a draw so this is how im going to play the free bet. £20 draw wins £50 profit £20 in play Chelsea win by 1 wins £66 profit So if either of the above come in i win £50 profit overall for the draw as i have my £20 in play bet returned, and i will win £46 profit overall if its a Chelsea win by the odd goal as i will win £66 but lose the £20 i bet pre match on the draw. As long as Shakhtar dont win i feel this has a good chance as i dont feel Chelsea will win this easy :hope

They still theoretically have the edge as the draw is available to them so they couldnt really grumble. As it transpired it was a draw so they should have been happy with that.
Bet365 ran a similar offer to this on at least 4 or 5 occasions last season. Each time I used a strategy similar to the one suggested in the first post Ive quoted above, guaranteeing a profit of around £30 risk free every time. On none of these occasions did Bet365 void any of the bets. The only way they would void the bets would be if you bet in a way as to guarantee a profit, so for example betting on home, away and draw or betting on both over 2.5 goals and under 2.5 goals. As long as you only bet on 2 out of the 3 possible outcomes at Bet365 and then use a different site to bet on the third outcome, then you should be absolutely fine. Plus you'll get better odds by using a different site in the betting than you would from betting on all 3 outcomes at the same site.
Did it twice in the summer. Never had any issues with the payout. Actually ended up in healthy profit as their site crashed and got refund aswell as free inplay bet.
is this right to gurantee £25, Pre match £50 on man united returns £107.5 in play £50 on Draw returns £170 £32 on Braga with Betvictor returns £112 £25 profit for man u win and £38 each for draw or braga? is that right Cheers guys
Yes, that was right. Did you get on it?