** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Wed 5th Dec

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 4 Weds 28th Nov

Those members based in/around Manchester may also be interested in the 25/25 Freeroll taking place at the same time. £220 seat for 22nd/23rd Dec tournament up for grabs.
Good to see Ste Clarke won this one, nice one mate :ok I think I might have won a 2nd PL trophy tonight for the november league for the 4th place tonight......i'm happy :p

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Wed 5th D Well done Julie on tonight's win. :clap We now have the 10 qualifiers for next week's final. Password to be confirmed. :ok [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl68, width: 149]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, width: 171]Grosvenor[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Spitvenom[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Spitvenoom[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]JulieC[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]simoncc[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]PunterBart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]avongirl[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]avongirlGC[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]rocque[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]rocquetwo[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]GeordieGaz[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]GeordieGaz8[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Pistonbroke[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]pistnbusted[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]MissHoolie[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]MissHoolie66[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]SteveO[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Braineclipse[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]south_eastern_ram[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]benners123[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Our league champion is ...... Spitvenom :clap. And the winner of the spoon is Washman. :ok

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Starts Weds 7th Nov

i have pm`d all the finalists except GeordieGaz who has opted out of receiving them. this has been texted to him. good luck all.
I got your text mate. Thanks. I didn't opt out of anything though? :\ EDIT: Just messed about with my settings and noticed private messaging was set to 'off' - not sure why that was like that! :\... Thanks for texting me the password though Alan, I would have been panicking tomorrow if I hadn't of received the PM!! :ok

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Wed 5th D Good Luck all Im having some technology issues ! seem to log into BlueSq ok but loading tables message lasts for ages and then i get a connection lost message seems to work OK for a few seconds before this happens Same on Grovenor and on circus if i leave it long enough it logs me back on again

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Wed 5th D

The new saying going to be heard on poker tables across the world is 'you run like Spitvenom' :p Felt for you Steve, very unlucky. Well done though SV, take down a main.
Yeah that was a massive hand the AQ vs 10-10, about 18k of the 30k in play, was glad to see the A on the river to be sure!! Very pleased to get another chance to play the Grosvenor Tour, I felt I could have gone much further last time but made a mistake that cost me dear! Thanks To Grosvenor, Paul and Punters for the organisation and the sponsorship, thanks a lot :clap gukptseat05-12-12.jpg

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Wed 5th D Well done Spit.:clap I'll ask Paul to check with Grosvenor, but I don't think there's any rush to decide which venue you want to play next year. The schedule is up in the Poker Live forum. There don't seem to be any satellites running at the moment and I'm still sat on my ticket from the last league too so will have to remember to look in the New Year when we get a bit nearer to the first event. Good luck with yours too Bart, give me a nudge when you decide to play yours.