** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Wed 5th Dec

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Starts Weds 7th Nov

LOL This account has been temporarily locked for security reasons. Please contact Customer Support at [email protected] for further assistance. will see. Live Chat its busy :(
Best to give their support team a quick telephone call (if not already) number is on their website, tends to be a little quicker than live chat in my experience. Hope you sort it ok, don't forget you can win any weeks leg and still make the final, so still a chance even if you don't make this weeks, but fingers crossed for you :hope

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Starts Weds 7th Nov

Best to give their support team a quick telephone call (if not already) number is on their website, tends to be a little quicker than live chat in my experience. Hope you sort it ok, don't forget you can win any weeks leg and still make the final, so still a chance even if you don't make this weeks, but fingers crossed for you :hope
telephone work and im call with my bad english but weryfication will be tomorrow...

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Starts Weds 7th Nov Thanks guys! Good to be back playing. :ok It was also nice to be amongst all the regulars (and newbies) - everyone was so friendly as always it seemed like I'd never been away! I had some very nice hands tonight which helped a lot. I was so glad I didn't have to play heads up at the end there as I am awful heads up!! :$ See you all next week! Cheers, Gaz

Great to see GeordieGaz back, not been around for awhile, good to see you again :ok
+1 And also good to see the some familiar names (read legends) pop into the chat box at the end too ;) Many congrats to GeordieIDontDoHUGaz, wp everyone.
Thanks guys - good to be back! :D

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 3 Weds 21st Nov

Bumpsie. Only 22 in so far tonight with half hour to go. Get regging folks, the GUKPT main event is such a fantastic experience (& opportunity) and it could very well be you this month!
wont be me this month, good luck everyone playing,will give this a miss tonight

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT November League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 4 Weds 28th Nov

Bart. Can't find it. Only final showing
Make sure you haven't got any filters on, but it's under the Tournaments > Punters Lounge tab and/or you can find in under the main tournaments tab by date/time/search etc. Only 3 reg'd so far. Edit: Don't forget it's the Grosvenor poker skin, no guarantee that it will also appear in BlueSq anymore.