** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sri Lanka vs New Zealand T20 International & ODI series

kevshat

With the two major T20 tournaments over and done with we're back to bilateral international tours throughout November and the schedule begins with Sri Lanka hosting New Zealand for a T20 and 5 ODI's. All the matches are streamed live on the bookmaker websites like Bet365 and may well be on one of the Asian channels too for those who have them. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Tue Oct 30 13:30 GMT | 19:00 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] Only T20I - Sri Lanka v New Zealand Pallekele International Cricket Stadium [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Thu Nov 1 09:00 GMT | 14:30 local 09:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - Sri Lanka v New Zealand Pallekele International Cricket Stadium [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Nov 4 09:00 GMT | 14:30 local 09:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - Sri Lanka v New Zealand R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 38.png 23 - 29° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Tue Nov 6 09:00 GMT | 14:30 local 09:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - Sri Lanka v New Zealand R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Nov 10 09:00 GMT | 14:30 local 09:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 4th ODI - Sri Lanka v New Zealand Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Mon Nov 12 09:00 GMT | 14:30 local 09:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 5th ODI - Sri Lanka v New Zealand Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sri Lanka vs New Zealand T20 International & ODI series T20 preview: 4pts New Zealand to win T20 International 13/8 Betfred When you think that when these two met the last time it went to a super over you would have to say the odds on New Zealand winning this match are quite big, especially when Malinga, the man who bowled the super over for Sri Lanka on that occasion, is not playing in this match. New Zealand have big hitters and enough in their bowling attack to cause an upset here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sri-lanka-vs-new-zealand-t20-betting-new-zealand-look-good-value-in-single-t20-match-to-start-tour

Re: Sri Lanka vs New Zealand T20 International & ODI series ODI series preview: 1pt J.Franklin Top New Zealand Series Batsman 12/1 Blue Square When New Zealand toured India in an ODI series a couple of years ago he hit 72 and 98 not out batting at 6 where I would expect him to bat here. Franklin has experience in Asian conditions with his various T20 exploits and should the main two have poor series the Gloucestershire man could be the one to capitalise. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sri-lanka-vs-new-zealand-odi-series-betting-james-franklin-looks-overpriced-to-top-score-for-new-zealand

Re: Sri Lanka vs New Zealand T20 International & ODI series 1st ODI preview: 2pts T.Southee Top New Zealand Bowler 3/1 Bet365 It remains to be seen how much play we’ll get in this match but whatever play we do get it is fair to say is going to favour the seam bowlers. I think that suits Tim Southee down to the ground. He should find some swing with the new ball and some cheap wickets at the death too and at 3/1 to be the top NZ bowler he looks a decent enough bet if we happen to get a sustained amount of play. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sri-lanka-vs-new-zealand-1st-odi-betting-tim-southee-can-lead-the-new-zealand-attack-with-most-wickets

Re: Sri Lanka vs New Zealand T20 International & ODI series Two small outrights in this series for me. This one....

ODI series preview: 1pt J.Franklin Top New Zealand Series Batsman 12/1 Blue Square When New Zealand toured India in an ODI series a couple of years ago he hit 72 and 98 not out batting at 6 where I would expect him to bat here. Franklin has experience in Asian conditions with his various T20 exploits and should the main two have poor series the Gloucestershire man could be the one to capitalise. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sri-lanka-vs-new-zealand-odi-series-betting-james-franklin-looks-overpriced-to-top-score-for-new-zealand
and.... 1pt A.Dananjaya Top Sri Lanka Series Bowler 8/1 Stan James Akila Dananjaya burst onto the scene in the recent World T20 and it was clear in that tournament that Mahela Jayawardene likes what he sees from the young mystery spinner. The good thing about him here is New Zealand will only have faced him in that T20 World Cup although unfortunately for the youngster his biggest memory will probably be getting smashed in the face with a ball! He did however pick up a couple of wickets in that game and with the New Zealand batsmen having a tendency and a history of not playing spin of any kind well I think the 8/1 on the youngster is a big price especially with Lasith Malinga's fitness always a concern. As the series goes on the spinners should be favoured more and at 8/1 I'll pay to see how close Dananjaya gets to leading Sri Lanka's wicket taking.

Re: Sri Lanka vs New Zealand T20 International & ODI series 3rd ODI preview: 1pt ew BJ Watling Top New Zealand Batsman 6/1 Coral (1/5 1,2,3) It remains to be seen how much play we get in this match but of the play we do get I think BJ Watling can go well again. He hit a half century in the last match, his third half century in four innings in ODI’s this year. He looks to be able to play the nudge and nurdle innings and the bish bash bosh innings which is ideal given the rule changes and I think he can go well in the Top New Zealand batsman market at 6/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sri-lanka-vs-new-zealand-3rd-odi-betting-bj-watling-can-go-well-with-the-bat-again-in-3rd-odi

Re: Sri Lanka vs New Zealand T20 International & ODI series new zealand played well as aspected by me but by droping catch at crucial time they lost match and now series is going 4 4-0 result i am sure they will lose their both match in hambatota against sri lanka