** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Multi Bet Thread - Lucky 15's, 31's, Yankees etc...

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread £1,5OO+ Return A new leader Bathtime For Rupert three winners and a slightly unlucky 4th! Just over 1,500 returned. :clap Leaderboard with 50+ returns. 1.BTR 1,503.05 2.Ted 526.60 3.Bowles 132.00 4.Bowles 131.20 5.BillyHills 92.96 6.CPO 89.00 7.Bowles 80.50 8.BTR 80.14 9.Bowles 79.84 10.Ted 73.82 --------------------- 11.Robertob 67.42 12.Machine 63.27 13.Robertob 63.02 14.Blazing Bailey 57.50 15.Ted 53.00 16.Bowles 51.35

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread £1,5OO+ Return Who said Lucky 15's are daft bets? :eek Not me.. Surely :lol I used do Lucky 15's back in the day, got a big payout once! Ben might have inspired me to have a go.... Well done Ben, congrats mate.

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread £1,5OO+ Return

Ted' date=' are we doing a daily Royal Ascot one? or using another thread?[/quote'] Yeah sure we can. If people want to stick horses from other meetings as well as RA thats fine. I will contribute/update when i can as im up to my neck at the mo.

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread £1,5OO+ Return [TABLE=class: bst, width: 693]

[TR=class: lft nbt subheading] [TD]Selections[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: header nbb, bgcolor: #FBFBFB] [TH=class: ctr c38 first, align: center]No.[/TH] [TH=class: lft c171 mid]Selections[/TH] [TH=class: lft c208 mid]Event[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c78, align: center]Event Date[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c71, align: center]E/W Terms[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c59, align: center]Odds[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c61 last, align: center]Result[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]1[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Reckless Abandon[/TD] [TD=class: lft]3.05 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]6.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]2[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Stubbs[/TD] [TD=class: lft]4.25 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]3[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Lieutenant Miller[/TD] [TD=class: lft]5.00 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]11.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]4[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Anticipated[/TD] [TD=class: lft]5.35 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]6.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Win L15 1st day at Ascot

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread Might as well have another go! With BetVictor - Win only. 2.30 - Elusive Kate - 13/2 - Has the 2nd best figures in my ratings behind Animal Kingdom and I am hoping this filly can expose any chink in his armour. Conditions seem right and Gosden & Buick seem quietly confident. 3.05 - Reckless Abandon - 9/2 - Quiet simply I think he is the best of the home team and he will be suited by the conditions tomorrow. No doubt Shea Shea is a beast but racing at Ascot is a different kettle of fish and if that one doesnt fire then I expect RA to be right there. 4.25 - Championship - 11/2 - Cant really quantify my selection too well, but I was quite taken by how he won at Newbury and I cant help but think the big field and fast pace will suit him perfectly. Top connections who know how to win this race. 5.35 - Justice Day - 18/1 - I really like the look of this horse. Very closely matched with Anticipate, this horse has run some really quick races and looking back it is those type of races that brings out his best considering both his wins have come at similar tracks at with 85+ TS figures. Yes he was beaten by the Hannon runner but that was off a slow pace and the Hughesy got first run. Good luck everyone!

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread 15.05 Ascot: Sole Power 16.25 Ascot: Thunder Strike 17.00 Ascot: Homeric 17.35 Ascot: Justice Day 0.5pt e/w at SP with Boylesports Sole Power is a top class sprinter. He has a good draw with early pace drawn near him which will give him a strong pace to run at. Johnny Murtagh has a great partnership with this horse. Thunder Strike is unbeaten in three runs. He has been hugely impressive so far and there should be more to come. It's slightly worrying that Hughes has chosen Championship over TS but Frankie Dettori is a great replacement. Homeric won well lto over 2m on this track. He finished strongly and should be suited by the step up in trip. Trainer is in good form and Frankie is in the saddle. Justice Day has improved since finishing behind Anticipated three runs ago. Today's track, trip and ground will be perfect for him.

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread e/w lucky 15 with Betvictor I'm hoping 1 or 2 of these might make the frame at big prices. In the main, they are well bred horses with conditions likely to suit from the less powerful stables so in theory their chances may have been underestimated. 3.05 Bungle Inthejungle 80/1 4.25 Dubawi Fun 50/1 5.00 Investissement 40/1 5.35 Peterkin 50/1

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread

Might as well have another go! With BetVictor - Win only. 2.30 - Elusive Kate - 13/2 - Has the 2nd best figures in my ratings behind Animal Kingdom and I am hoping this filly can expose any chink in his armour. Conditions seem right and Gosden & Buick seem quietly confident. 3.05 - Reckless Abandon - 9/2 - Quiet simply I think he is the best of the home team and he will be suited by the conditions tomorrow. No doubt Shea Shea is a beast but racing at Ascot is a different kettle of fish and if that one doesnt fire then I expect RA to be right there. 4.25 - Championship - 11/2 - Cant really quantify my selection too well, but I was quite taken by how he won at Newbury and I cant help but think the big field and fast pace will suit him perfectly. Top connections who know how to win this race. 5.35 - Justice Day - 18/1 - I really like the look of this horse. Very closely matched with Anticipate, this horse has run some really quick races and looking back it is those type of races that brings out his best considering both his wins have come at similar tracks at with 85+ TS figures. Yes he was beaten by the Hannon runner but that was off a slow pace and the Hughesy got first run. Good luck everyone!
Absolute sod all! Stop luring me into these bets! :p

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread £1,5OO+ Return

[TABLE=class: bst' date=' width: 693"] [TR=class: lft nbt subheading] [TD]Selections[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: header nbb, bgcolor: #FBFBFB] [TH=class: ctr c38 first, align: center]No.[/TH] [TH=class: lft c171 mid]Selections[/TH] [TH=class: lft c208 mid]Event[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c78, align: center]Event Date[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c71, align: center]E/W Terms[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c59, align: center]Odds[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c61 last, align: center]Result[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]1[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Reckless Abandon[/TD] [TD=class: lft]3.05 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]6.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]2[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Stubbs[/TD] [TD=class: lft]4.25 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]3[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Lieutenant Miller[/TD] [TD=class: lft]5.00 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]11.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: rgt first, align: right]4[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Anticipated[/TD] [TD=class: lft]5.35 Royal Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]18/06/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, align: center]6.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Win L15 1st day at Ascot
2 thirds and the other 2 thereabouts but no return today No L15 for me tomorrow, back Thurs

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread 14.30 Ascot: Ajraam 16.25 Ascot: Global Village 17.00 Ascot: Ventura Mist 17.35 Ascot: Zurigha Lucky 15 0.05pt e/w @ boyles Ajraam is unbeaten in two starts. He won well lto and has been put up 5 pounds but should still have a bit in hand over the handicapper. This is just his third run so there should be a bit more improvement to come. Global Village likes these big field handicaps, running well in two of them already this season. He should be fully wound up by now and has a decent chance in this. Ventura Mist won lto in a race that has worked out quite well. She won her maiden before that as well on ground that wasn't ideal when she showed great fight to win by a nose from three other horses. She will need to improve again but deserves her chance in this company. Zurigha ran a cracker lto in the French 1000 Guineas. Has to carry top weight but has a good chance with Hughes on board.

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread EW lucky 15 with Paddy Power 3.05 Elik 9/1 This one is still improving and won well last time out at Goodwood. Step up in trip should suit and apparently she wants really fast ground which she should get today. 3.45 Simenon 8/1 My BBOTD 4.25 Maputo 10/1 This horse is pretty interesting dropping back in trip on this track. He has a high cruising speed so I don't think the drop back in trip will hinder him. He is probably drawn on the right side of the track if the last couple of days are anything to go by and he could prove very tough to pass. 5.35 Excellent Result 14/1 This is by far the most risky but this horse could be anything. He has only had 4 career runs and he did finish just 2 lengths behind Telescope on debut. He may have needed the run on his first start this season but then slammed a maiden field at Sandown by 7 lengths last time out. The 2nd horse that day has since finished 2nd to Maputo so on a line through that horse, there could be much more to come from the Godolphin inmate. He does have a lofty initial handicap mark to overcome but he is very well bred and he could go well in this.

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread EW L15 2.30 Saayerr 11/1 - previous Windsor winner on my notebook list 3.45 Colour Vision 16/1 - last years winner, ignore LTO run, will be spot on today 4.25 Llargeyb 16/1 - came out well on the trends, relying on high numbers though 5.35 Cap O'Rushes 33/1 - big price attracted me to this one, good 3rd LTO, if the rain does come, would suit this horse

Re: Royal Ascot Lucky 15 Thread

EW L15 2.30 Saayerr 11/1 - previous Windsor winner on my notebook list 3.45 Colour Vision 16/1 - last years winner, ignore LTO run, will be spot on today 4.25 Llargeyb 16/1 - came out well on the trends, relying on high numbers though 5.35 Cap O'Rushes 33/1 - big price attracted me to this one, good 3rd LTO, if the rain does come, would suit this horse
Better today, 2 places at 16/1 and 33/1 28.20 returned - profit at last!