** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Multi Bet Thread - Lucky 15's, 31's, Yankees etc...

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread Problema Tic a NR so replace with: 2.40 Ascot - Saint Are @ 7/1 (Bet365) I still feel this is a race which can be taken advantage of as I still have reservations over the majority of the field. This horse has his own issues such as his jumping can come under scrutiny and he prefers good ground but the ground is drying at Ascot and won't be as soft as when running a decent race at Cheltenham last time out. He fell at the 5th flight in the Hennessy on his seasonal return so may not have been fully wound up for his run at Cheltenham and subsequently could come on a fair bit for that. He won his final start of last season at Aintree so has appeared in good form of late and he goes best on flatter tracks so the return here from Cheltenham looks another bonus. He looks the main threat to the favourite in my eyes now and as said before, that horse is worth taking on considering his profile.

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread

Problema Tic a NR so replace with: 2.40 Ascot - Saint Are @ 7/1 (Bet365) I still feel this is a race which can be taken advantage of as I still have reservations over the majority of the field. This horse has his own issues such as his jumping can come under scrutiny and he prefers good ground but the ground is drying at Ascot and won't be as soft as when running a decent race at Cheltenham last time out. He fell at the 5th flight in the Hennessy on his seasonal return so may not have been fully wound up for his run at Cheltenham and subsequently could come on a fair bit for that. He won his final start of last season at Aintree so has appeared in good form of late and he goes best on flatter tracks so the return here from Cheltenham looks another bonus. He looks the main threat to the favourite in my eyes now and as said before, that horse is worth taking on considering his profile.
Think it would be unfair and dilute the thread to allow NR replaced. What you think Bowelsy?

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread

Can I join in and test my new program. Obviously no write up as selections picked by an algorithm. Will be interesting to see how it compares against seasoned lucky 15'ers :unsure All BOG @ B365 :hope Machine against man sounds good to me best of luck:ok capturetcw.jpg Ascot 2.40 Haydock 4.40 Wincanton 2.30 & 4.15 :ok
Machine against Man sounds good to me Best of Luck:ok

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread EW Lucky PP 320 C: Renard SP 255 N: Chac Du Cadran 4/1 220 N: Stormy Weather 8/1 130 K: Triangular 9/1 The top three have been dealt with in detail in the daily threads, Renard is only 6/1 at PP but 9/1 at Bet365 so will take SP, has everything in his favour and is a C/D winner. Chac Du Cadran is an improver and could be well weighted while Stormy Weather has the right headgear back on and the yard are going well. Triangular i noticed running a lot better last time out after some poor efforts, he had shown a bit of ability when first coming over here and if back to his best could go well.

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread [TABLE=class: accdata]

[TR=class: headerrow] [TH]ket[/TH] [TH]Your Bet[/TH] [TH]Result[/TH] [TH=class: numalign collast]Return[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: dataRowGrouped datarow1 W3] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedTop dataCellGroupedLeft] 23 Feb 2013 09:32 [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedTop]HORSERACING.gif[/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedTop]Kempton 15:50[/TD] [TD=class: statselname dataCellGroupedTop] Outright Betting, Quantitativeeasing, 33/1 [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedTop]Open[/TD] [TD=class: dataCell dataCellGroupedTop dataCellGroupedRight, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: dataRowGrouped datarow1 W3] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle dataCellGroupedLeft] [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle]HORSERACING.gif[/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle]Kempton 16:25[/TD] [TD=class: statselname dataCellGroupedMiddle] Outright Betting, Gormanstown Cuckoo, 12/1 [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle]Open[/TD] [TD=class: dataCell dataCellGroupedMiddle dataCellGroupedRight, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: dataRowGrouped datarow1 W3] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle dataCellGroupedLeft] [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle]HORSERACING.gif[/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle]Lingfield 14:30[/TD] [TD=class: statselname dataCellGroupedMiddle] Outright Betting, Fratellino, 14/1 [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedMiddle]Open[/TD] [TD=class: dataCell dataCellGroupedMiddle dataCellGroupedRight, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: dataRowGrouped datarow1 W3] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedBottom dataCellGroupedLeft] [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedBottom]HORSERACING.gif[/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedBottom]Lingfield 16:50[/TD] [TD=class: statselname dataCellGroupedBottom] Outright Betting, Le Toreador, 10/1 [/TD] [TD=class: dataCellGroupedBottom]Open[/TD] [TD=class: dataCell dataCellGroupedBottom dataCellGroupedRight, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: dataRowGrouped rowsep datarow1 W3] [TD=colspan: 3] [/TD] [TD=class: statselname dataCellGroupedBottom] Lucky15 £0.50 E/W, 15 bets, £15.00 (Pot. Ret. £47,531.00)[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] 0.5 e/w LUCKY SJ

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread Quantitativeeasing,~Looks overpriced to me yard in hot form better than shown of late better ground will help here has been entered up at Cheltenham so may be worth following. Gormanstown Cuckoo,~ This horse will do much better now the ground has dried out needs a least this trip will be running on i fecked about last night and missed the 20/1best priced 12's now. Fratellino,~Not my type of race but looks overpriced a danger to all if at best i like the jock & trainer combo. Le Toreador,~Runs hot & cold but on a very handy mark, nice price very decent chance if puts in.

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread 2.05 Irish Saint 6/4 Triumph Hurdle fancy, has to win today really to line up and form lines look really ideal for the festival 3.15 LAc Fontana 15/8 Another Nicholls/Walsh horse, unlucky 1st time out at Newbury on poor ground, got blocked behind Chatterbox and that form is good. Has a racing weight of 10st 7lb today so will take all the beating. 3.50 Nacarat 8/1 one of my trends horses today, loves it here and would be great to end its career with another win in this chase 1.00 Fairyhouse Dogora Evs Mullins sweeps all these races and Walsh gave this on the morning line today as his charity tip, i will chuck it in to make up the L15. This wont break the bank if all 4 win, but its a decent payout nonetheless

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread 13.30 Kempton - Milarrow Taken well to chasing, placed all 3 outings at up to 21f since opening account in this sphere at Exeter in November. No reason why he shouldn't make presence felt once more. 17.00 Kempton - Stroke of Genius Westerner half-brother to useful hurdler Our Vinnie, from family of 2008 Grand National winner Comply Or Die. No surprise if he runs well on debut. 16.20 Fairyhouse - Benemeade Brother to fairly useful hurdler Benbens and half-brother to winning hurdler Breakwater House. Shaped well (not knocked about) when fifth of 10 in bumper at Leopardstown on debut and more to come. 14.45 Chepstow - Presence Felt Bought for £130,000 after winning maiden Irish point and promise when placed in 2½m maiden hurdles in October/December. Likely more to come now handicapping up in trip. 1 Pt Lucky 15

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread 1pt Win Lucky 15 with BetVictor C2.45 Virginia Ash 13/2 - I narrowed this race to VA and Samingarry but VA just edges it with the excellent Brendan Powell on board claiming 3lb. C3.20 Dunowen Point 3/1 - Won 6 of 13 and arguably drops back to its optimum trip C3.55 Scorched Son 25/1 - I picked this one out last night and it's been drifting alarmingly ever since but I'll stick with it, theres bit and pieces of form which would give it a big chance here, altough it's not shown much of late, hopefully these conditions will see it return to form K4.25 Hollo Ladies 20/1 - my BBOTD, hugely overpriced in my opinion and Timmy Murphy is a good jockey booking. Form of its penultimate race looks good

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread A measly 1.9 return for me! Leader board with 50+ returns. 1.Ted 526.60 2.BillyHills 92.96 3.Bowles 80.50 4.BTR 80.14 5.Bowles 79.84 6.Ted 73.82 7.Robertob 67.42 8.Machine 63.27 9.Robertob 63.02 10.Blazing BAiley 57.50 --------------------- 11.Bowles 51.35

Re: The Saturday Lucky 15 Thread I fancy my chances tomorrow...bring on the Machine:p [TABLE=class: bst, width: 693]

[TR] [TD=class: details, bgcolor: #FFFFFF][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: header nbb, bgcolor: #FBFBFB] [TH=class: ctr c38 first, align: center]No.[/TH] [TH=class: lft c171 mid, align: left]Selections[/TH] [TH=class: lft c208 mid, align: left]Event[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c78, align: center]Event Date[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c71, align: center]E/W Terms[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c59, align: center]Odds[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c61 last, align: center]Result[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]1[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Arctic Wings[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]4.25 Newbury (Win and Each Way) Live Stream racing-uk.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]02/03/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]9.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]2[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Destroyer Deployed[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]2.05 Newbury (Win and Each Way) Live Stream racing-uk.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]02/03/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]10.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]3[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]The Pier[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]3.15 Newbury (Win and Each Way) Live Stream racing-uk.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]02/03/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]11.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]4[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Micheal Flips[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]3.50 Newbury (Win and Each Way) Live Stream racing-uk.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]02/03/2013[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]9.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details, bgcolor: #FFFFFF][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: nbt subheading] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]