** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Multi Bet Thread - Lucky 15's, 31's, Yankees etc...

Hope this is ok to do. A brave few of us like this bet so ill give this a trail run today. Stick your L15 in here one per person either 1pt win or .5 e/w with a little reasoning on each selection. At the end of racing ill tot up the total pts played on the thread and the total returns lets see if we can get an overall profit on the for the thread. I will also do a little write up. Good luck all lets hit the bookies for a few grand! Heres mine done it with PP-

[TABLE=width: 664]

[TR] [TD]Selection[/TD] [TD]Selection Details[/TD] [TD]Result[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-num]1[/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-details][TABLE=width: 304] [TR] [TD]Horse Racing[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]NEWBURY[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15:45 HANDICAP 1m 2f 6y[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]27th of Oct 2012 3:45 pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Win or E/W[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/4 places 1,2,3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Licence To Till @ 16/1 (GP)~Good Trainer & Jock combo, back down in class now should do better and on last winning mark.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result]Pending[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result best-price-holder][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TD]Selection[/TD] [TD]Selection Details[/TD] [TD]Result[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-num]2[/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-details][TABLE=width: 304] [TR] [TD]Horse Racing[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]DONCASTER[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14:00 HANDICAP 1m 4f[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]27th of Oct 2012 2:00 pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Win or E/W[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/4 places 1,2,3,4[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Icon Dream @ 33/1 (GP)~ Dropped to this distance on this soft going should suit this horse Jolly Jim Goldie always blunders a few of these good handicaps each year and Graham Lee has took to the flat like a duck to water.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result]Pending[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result best-price-holder][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TD]Selection[/TD] [TD]Selection Details[/TD] [TD]Result[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-num]3[/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-details][TABLE=width: 304] [TR] [TD]Horse Racing[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]DONCASTER[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14:30 HANDICAP (3YO+) 5f[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]27th of Oct 2012 2:30 pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Win or E/W[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/4 places 1,2,3,4,5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Move In Time @ 33/1 (GP)- Having a poor season but has come down the weights has form on the ground. Yard horses running well enough though not get many winners![/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result]Pending[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result best-price-holder][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TD]Selection[/TD] [TD]Selection Details[/TD] [TD]Result[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-num]4[/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-details][TABLE=width: 304] [TR] [TD]Horse Racing[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]NEWBURY[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16:20 HANDICAP 7f[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]27th of Oct 2012 4:20 pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Win or E/W[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/4 places 1,2,3,4[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Honeymead @ 25/1 (GP)~2lb out of the handicap but is still on a low mark. will like conditions and much better than shown last three runs & back to 7f is a big plus.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result]Pending[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ma-br-select-result best-price-holder][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: col-1]Stake and Return Details[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: col-1, align: left]Bet placed at[/TD] [TD=align: right]26th of Oct 2012 9:38 pm[/TD] [TD=align: left]Total Stake[/TD] [TD=align: right]£15.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: col-1, align: left]Bet type[/TD] [TD=align: right]Lucky 15 (Each-Way)[/TD] [TD=align: left]Tax@Tax free[/TD] [TD=align: right]0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: col-1, align: left]Number of lines[/TD] [TD=align: right]30[/TD] [TD=align: left]Total stake due[/TD] [TD=align: right]£15.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: col-1, align: left]Stake per line[/TD] [TD=align: right]£0.50[/TD] [TD=align: left]Freebets Redeemed[/TD] [TD=align: right]£0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: col-1, align: left]Channel[/TD] [TD=align: right]Internet[/TD] [TD=align: left]Total amount paid[/TD] [TD=align: right]£15.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: col-1, align: left]Number of win lines[/TD] [TD=align: right]-[/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Potential Returns[/TD] [TD=align: right]£300,274.30[/TD] [TD=align: left][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Good luck with this, Teddy. I've got my own little L15 thread going on in the glory hunt section. 50-odd days, done the treble a few times but just quite can't get that four timer! Hughes and Producer did me out of £700, by a head, and then he goes and rides 7 winners at Windsor a couple of weeks later!

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct [TABLE=width: 202]

[TR=class: bselection] [TD] DONCASTER 14:00 HANDICAP 1m 4f 27-10-2012 14:00 Win or E/W Each Way Odds: 1/4 places 1,2,3,4 Sirvino @ 12/1 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] AINTREE 15:30 OLD ROAN H'CAP CHASE (GRADE 2) 2m 4f mbs.gif 27-10-2012 15:30 Win or E/W Each Way Odds: 1/5 places 1,2,3 Nacarat @ 12/1 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] NEWBURY 16:55 HANDICAP 1m 4f 5y 27-10-2012 16:55 Win or E/W Each Way Odds: 1/5 places 1,2,3 Benandonner @ 12/1 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] DONCASTER 14:30 HANDICAP (3YO+) 5f xp.gif 27-10-2012 14:30 Win or E/W Each Way Odds: 1/4 places 1,2,3,4,5 Ponty Acclaim @ 18/1 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Sirvino is now down to a very nice mark of 91. Luke McNiff has been riding for the past few runs, so very interesting to see Richard Hughes ride this now today. Has been nibbled in the market, and Barron is a gambling stable, so has to be feared at a biggish price. Ponty Acclaim is being ridden by Kieran Fallon today which is interesting and was a close 3rd to Doc Hay lately, and Doc Hay is one of the market leaders. It has won over 5f four times, and last time out missed the break at Catterick so that run can be crossed off. Big price. Benandonner is down to a really leniant mark of 64 now, and Miss Bryant takes off a further 5 pounds. It was running off a mark of 84 only earlier this year, so if it can not deliver off this mark i would be surprised. Goes on any ground, likes the trip, should go well. Nacarat looks a big price at Aintree. It seems to always go well fresh which is a big plus today, especially for a front runner. A good round of jumping at the horse could prove hard to peg back on the run in. It is a course winner, and a Grade 1 winner, so has to enter calculations. £0.50p e/w Lucky 15. Potential Returns: £27845.25

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct I like the look of this thread Ted, Paddypower deserve a good bashing so Im all for having a little go. Here is my effort for today.... 2.30 Doncaster Kyleakin Lass (TBP, 5 places) - has been running well on soft ground this season and posted a career best when fourth at Haydock last time. This, again, is competitive, but she should get the race run to suit and be seen finishing late of a fast gallop. 11/4 TBP Paddy. 2.40 Leopardstown Big Break - impressed when winning a maiden over course and distance and pitched in at Pattern level today. The thing is, none of her rivals have convinced when tried at this level before/or are yet to tackle this grade before either. She is a full-sister to the classy famous name who has won something silly like 19 Pattern races and actually runs later on this card and is the the final pick in the L15. 5/4 Paddy 3.05 Doncaster Kingsbarns - was supplemented into the race late on, but not after he'd been smashed in after it became obvious that many of his stablemates were a bit of a front to get a price for this one. O'Brien is now single handed in the race. The horse needs to step up on the level of form shown when winning a maiden last time but it looks significant that they go with just this one runner - for a yard that of course landed the honours with Camelot last term. 9/4 Paddy 5.00 Leopardstown Famous Name - mentioned above but he has an amazing record in Group 3/Listed level. He won a Group 3 race over 1m at the Curragh recently to advertise his well being and has no problems seeing out this longer trip - he's won this race twice before so another big run looks in the offing under Pat Smullen. 4/7 Paddy

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Good Stuff lads keep them coming don't forget to stick yours in Jay:ok Can be any bookie you like but must be the same one for all four selection and state which one in your post and you get what they offer ie BOG triple odds one winner etc. PP is bog double odds one winner & today 5 places 2.30 @ Donny:ok

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct I'm a great believer in being adaptable in punting. in fact I would go as far as to say unless you adapt your methods and systems what may have worked at one time may not work in the present.which brings me onto to say I've been doing more lucky 15's recently and having quite reasonable results.The thing I like best about it is the potential for a reasonable payout with minimal exposure.My approach or tactic if you like is to really treat it like a smaller sample place pot . so I am looking always for a horse at reasonable odds that has a very good chance of being placed and if it wins then that's a bonus.Four places at 5/1, 5/1 ,4/1 and 9/4 will give you double your stake back and even three places may encur just a small loss. I have had some pretty nice results in the last week. three winning trebles up and all four placed on those occassions and just missing out on the 4th winner by fractions. Very little liability but good returns. A friend of mine is keen on lucky 31's but to me just one horse not placed means way too many bets are wasted for my liking and the risk/reward ratio seems out of kilter. I normally don't bother with the cards on a saturday as I find the best punting opportunities ,as opposed to racing, on monday-weds strangely enough-but bearing in mind the time of year and the weather it seems a good day to like for some likely out -siders to pop in. there have been plenty in the last couple of weeks.Good luck everyone today!

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Good idea Ted - I'll have a go please (I like Honeymead as well :ok) E/W Lucky 15 with BetVictor D2.00 Right Step 40/1 D2.30 Steps 16/1 A3.30 Stagecoach Pearl 14/1 N4.20 Honeymead 14/1 Right Step - Loved the soft ground when winning off a mark of 90 at Epsom earlier in the year and A Jarvis often has big priced handicap winners pop up. Interesting jocket booking in Robert Winston as well Steps - One of the few c&d winners in the field, on a decent mark and will like the ground. Has won a 20 runner race here at a big price. Stagecoach Pearl - has a 3 from 4 strike rate when racing on its seasonal debut - beat Sa Suffit on its debut last year which looks good form. Honeymead - Really well handicapped and Harry Bentley on board - Fahey knows the time of day and there's been some money around for it.

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct EW Lucky15 Bet365 340 Ch: Special Account 12/1 ~ Was held up too far off the pace last time and should give a good account for an in form trainer. Stays well in the ground. 415 Ch: Tony Star 9/1 ~ Won last time and i reckon we will see a more consistent horse this year. Stable has 4 runners O'Brien on this one. 330 Ain: For Non Stop 11/2 ~ Ultra consistent and the stable can get them ready first time. Good solid jumper. 230 Don: Captain Dunne 14/1 ~ Well drawn, well handicapped, can go from front but was held up last time, better ground to suit too. All from my articles if you want more details? Going to have to have the bet now!!!

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct 5 players 75pts invested. Returns Fin~34.52 pts Aidy ~2 pts Ted ~0 pts Boulder~2.1pts BH~12.54 51.07 Returned 23.03 LOSS Fin the only one in profit on the day went for a win L15 with short priced horses and was rewarded with 3 winner. BH had a winner & a placer in his e/w L15 piss poor from the rest of us giving the thread 23 pts loss on the day but theres always next week.... Well done Fin:clap Hoping for more entries next week:hope

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Anyone had a go today? This is mine with Paddypower, 3.25 Aintree Merrion Tiger - has improved for a summer breathing operation and has a fitness advantage over several rivals today. 3/1 Paddy 4.00 Aintree Funny Star - handles soft and expected to do well under Nicholls, before a possible chase campaign. 11/4 Paddy 4.30 Aintree Maison De Ville - shaped with promise on debut at Perth, finishing in and amongst a spate of more experienced, winners. Can build on that now with a run behind her. 8/1 Paddy 1.40 Aintree Moidore - not looked at the race but was told some 'info' by a pal that this was fancied today and needed a 4th to make up a L15! 2/1 Paddy

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct [TABLE=class: formtable small-text, width: 750]

[TR] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]28/10/2012 11:23:37[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]248/ 262[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]W:0.50[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Lucky15[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Wexford 14:50/Outright Betting[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Benevolent[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]6/4[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Open[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]O[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Galway 15:10 /Outright Betting[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Skibabe[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]7/4[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Aintree 13:40 /Outright Betting[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]For Two[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]13/8[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Lost[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]Aintree 14:15 /Outright Betting[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]First Fandango[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]11/8[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Placed the above with Betfred. Normally I follow a portfolio of systems that I've created but at this transitional stage of the season I don't think they work awfully when for jumps. Today, I was looking at small fields and then looking at how the trainer performed at the track and in those particular types of races. Jockey performance did figure but that was at the bottom of my list. First Fandango is an exception as he finished a length from winning a novice chase, LTO, which was his first attempt over fences :ok

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct I'll have another go Ted :ok E/W Lucky 15 with Betvictor A2.35 Paintball 33/1 - Hugely overpriced winner of the Imperial Cup at a big price and will Fehily back on board, can run a really good race at a nice price A3.10 Baile Anrai 11/1 - My BBOTD entry and this one has been supported. It's progressive and can be expected to run a decent race against some more exposed rivals W4.00 Trustan Times 9/1 - one of only 3 c&d winners in the field and there has been some money around for this one too. Runs well fresh and Costello is a jockey I like N4.10 Comrade Bond 12/1 - will relish these conditions and Durcan has been on board for 2 of the horses 3 career wins - looks to be on a winnable mark with ideal conditions.

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Win L15, gone for the big 2 to bring home the prizes today, 1 from Henderson and 3 from Nicholls 1.25 Ascot HADRIANS APPROACH 2.35 Ascot TED SPREAD 3.45 Ascot CRIQTONIC 3.25 Weth SILVINACO CONTI [TABLE=width: 202]

[TR=class: bselection] [TD] ASCOT 15:45 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 1f 03-11-2012 15:45 Win or E/W Criqtonic @ 5/1 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] WETHERBY 15:25 CHARLIE HALL CHASE 3m 1f 03-11-2012 15:25 Win or E/W Silviniaco Conti @ 11/8 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] ASCOT 14:35 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m xp.gif 03-11-2012 14:35 Win or E/W Ted Spread @ 10/1 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] ASCOT 13:25 BEGINNERS CHASE 2m 3f 03-11-2012 13:25 Win or E/W Hadrians Approach @ 15/8 (GP) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct I will have a go. *Hollowina - Newmarket 1:55 @ 11/1* Won very comfortably on debut on this soft ground over this trip so looks overpriced here. Is up in grade, but looks a good horse in the making. *Jo'burg - Newmarket 2:30 @ 12/1* Course winner and twice a winner over this trip. Good 3rd to Ginger Jack last time out, and jockey takes off 7 pounds today. Also down in grade so has a good chance. *Mia's Boy - Newmarket 4:10 @ 18/1* Has won over this trip 3 times. Was placed off marks of 105, so a mark of 85 here has to look very attractive, especially at the price. I would be surprised if it could not get involved off this mark and can get a place. *Colebrooke - Wetherby 2:50 @ 16/1* Down to a very leniant mark of 125 now and won on soft ground twice last season. Needed the run last time out, and drop back in trip should suit. £0.50p e/w Lucky 15 with BetVictor. :ok

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct [TABLE=class: bst, width: 693]

[TR] [TD=class: details, bgcolor: #FFFFFF][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: header nbb, bgcolor: #FBFBFB] [TH=class: ctr c38 first, align: center]No.[/TH] [TH=class: lft c171 mid, align: left]Selections[/TH] [TH=class: lft c208 mid, align: left]Event[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c78, align: center]Event Date[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c71, align: center]E/W Terms[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c59, align: center]Odds[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c61 last, align: center]Result[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]1[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Nampour[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]2.35 Ascot (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]03/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]21.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]2[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Sole Witness[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]1.15 Down Royal (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]03/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]13.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]3[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Sam Nombulist[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]4.10 Newmarket (Win and Each Way) Live Stream racing-uk.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]03/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]15.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]4[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Lady Kathleen[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]4.00 Wetherby (Win and Each Way) Live Stream racing-uk.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]03/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]3 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]13.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details, bgcolor: #FFFFFF][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: nbt subheading] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Four players 60 pts invested Returns Bowlesy~12pts Boulder~12.35pts Aidy~0pts Ted~14.40pts Return~38.75 Loss~21.25 No profit for the thread despite 4 winners being found! Good to see Bowlesy putting selections up and two winner out of four not to shabby. Boulder & yours truly both getting one a piece. Think this thread has legs despite only four posters today so will keep it running each Saturday to see how it goes so hoping for more posters next week lads. Just to add todays four winners would have paid 1152.02 for a .5 e/w l15

Four players 60 pts invested Returns Bowlesy~12pts Boulder~12.35pts Aidy~0pts Ted~14.40pts Return~38.75 Loss~21.25 No profit for the thread despite 4 winners being found! Good to see Bowlesy putting selections up and two winner out of four not to shabby. Boulder & yours truly both getting on a piece. Think this thread has legs despite only four posters today so will keep it running each Saturday to see how it goes so hoping for more posters next week lads. Just to add todays four winners would have paid 1152.02 for a .5 e/w l15
No worries ted Will look in every week

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct I am reading the Coral rules for a lucky 15 bet and it says Double odds for 1 winner and 10% bonus for 4 winners. If my only winner was decimal 4 would that be doubled to 8 or would the stake be removed and then doubled to give decimal 6. And the same for the 10% bonus is the stake removed from the decimal before the 10% bonus is calculated?

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct

I am reading the Coral rules for a lucky 15 bet and it says Double odds for 1 winner and 10% bonus for 4 winners. If my only winner was decimal 4 would that be doubled to 8 or would the stake be removed and then doubled to give decimal 6. And the same for the 10% bonus is the stake removed from the decimal before the 10% bonus is calculated?
You would get 8/1 for a 4/1. However if there's a NR the L15 would lose the double odds part and instead the single stake from the NR would go onto your winner. You only get a bonus if you bag all 4 winners.

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct I put one on this morning in my local William Hill. win lucky 15 2.15 Cork Berties Dream @ 10/1 My BBOTD 2.55 Huntingdon Gold Ingot SP They didn't have a price for this one at the time but Alan King did me a couple of favours yesterday and I fancy this one to run a big race here. He made his bumper debut last year in a race won by the impressive Royal Guardsman but he looks the type to do well over hurdles. 3.10 Carlisle African Broadway @ 3/1 This one makes his handicap debut after winning well on his return to action. Not too sure how he will go on the heavy ground but won well on soft ground at Exeter last year. He is lightly race and he could turn out to be well handicapper here off a mark of 126. 4.05 Leopardstown Call me Bubbles @ 9/2 Been improving with every run and almost got up last time out to be I have Dreamed. Looks like as though a step up in trip will suit him here and he has to be respected coming from the Willie Mullins yard.

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct I've done a Lucky 15 at Betfred on my a/w selections. 2.15# LASTKINGOFSCOTLAND 11/2(Bet365), has a great chance in this division. If allowed to get an easy lead he may take some pegging back as long as H.Turner gets her fractions right and doesn't blaze a trail I can't see him being out the first three. He's well handicapped off 62 today and will surely be winning very soon. 3.55# ODD BALL 16/1(Betfred) although still 5lb above latest course win the 5yo hinted that he may be capable of playing a hand still when running on over 7f last time out. 3 of 4 of his wins have come here and 16s looks a good value bet. 4.55# DECISION BY ONE 8/1(Skybet), ran a bit to free from the front last time out and will be suited by this drop back to the minimum trip. That was his first course run since winning his maiden here last November and dropped a 1lb from that run he should be very competitive today. 5.25# BENNELONG 20/1(Bet365) bit of a chancy selection this one but at the odds worth nibble, R.Rowes gelding is in his winning bracket(62) of 60-65. His last visit here was a win(63) when running down the field previously. His last run was over a trip too far where he faded in the final furlong after taking it up 3f out. Todays 12f will be more to his liking and he may well outrun his odds today

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Week 3 0.5 e/w Bet365 [TABLE=class: bst, width: 693]

[TR=class: lft nbt subheading] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]Selections[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details, bgcolor: #FFFFFF][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: header nbb, bgcolor: #FBFBFB] [TH=class: ctr c38 first, align: center]No.[/TH] [TH=class: lft c171 mid, align: left]Selections[/TH] [TH=class: lft c208 mid, align: left]Event[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c78, align: center]Event Date[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c71, align: center]E/W Terms[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c59, align: center]Odds[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c61 last, align: center]Result[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]1[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]George Benjamin[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]12.20 Doncaster (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]10/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]34.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]2[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Grissom[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]3.45 Doncaster (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]10/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]26.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]3[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Songcraft[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]2.35 Doncaster (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]10/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]5 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]34.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: rgt first, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right]4[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]Sextons House[/TD] [TD=class: lft, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left]11.50 Doncaster (Win and Each Way) Live Stream at-the-races.gif[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]10/11/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]4 Places 1/4 Odds[/TD] [TD=class: ctr, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]34.00[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details, bgcolor: #FFFFFF][TABLE=class: bsdt, width: 692] [TR=class: nbt subheading] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Lucky 15 Thread - Sat 27th Oct Good luck Ted and all :ok E/W Lucky 15 (Stan James) W3.25 Triangular 33/1 - hugely overpriced unexposed horse - stepping up in grade today but has won eased down a couple of runs back and could be anything so the price warrants interest S12,45 Filbert 11/1 - Lighly raced and good claimer on board. Track looks likely to suit. S3.00 Dark and Dangerous 16/1 - The horse has had a run this season and should strip fitter with the best 3lb claimer around taking the ride. D12.20 Zip Lock (sp) - Stepped up on previous form LTO when only having only its 3rd run for this canny trainer. Can go in again at a nice price.