** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

European Tour 3 - Antwerp Open 19-21 Oct

kevshat

The third European Tour event of the season begins in full in Antwerp on Friday. The tournament is broadcast all weekend on Eurosport and the televised table will also be streamed on the bookmaker websites. Looks a decent draw so should be some decent matches with a bit of cash to be made. Draw and format here: http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/58/b8/0,,13165~178264,00.pdf

Re: European Tour 3 - Antwerp Open 19-21 Oct Tournament preview: 1pt ew D.Junhui to win Antwerp Open 20/1 Skybet (1/4 1-4) 1pt ew S.Bingham to win Antwerp Open 28/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) In the top half of the draw I like the look of Ding Junhui. He doesn’t have an easy draw but we’ve seen recently that he’s in good form and I believe it’s only a matter of time before he wins one of these events. In recent weeks he has been to the final of the second Asian PTC event, which given his record in China is an achievement in itself and he was a quarter finalist in the second European event in Poland. His Premier League form has been good so at 20/1 he looks good for a bet to me. The bottom half of the draw is really lacking in big names and one man who can take advantage of that is Stuart Bingham. Bingham has already won a PTC event this season having won the opening tournament in Asia and he’s also been to the latter stages of a UK PTC event too. Bingham’s another in good form as we’ve seen from the Premier League and he can take advantage of being in the weaker half of the draw. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/antwerp-open-betting-ding-junhui-can-finally-land-elusive-ptc-win-out-in-antwerp

Re: European Tour 3 - Antwerp Open 19-21 Oct 4 outrights for me this weekend in total. These two......

Tournament preview: 1pt ew D.Junhui to win Antwerp Open 20/1 Skybet (1/4 1-4) 1pt ew S.Bingham to win Antwerp Open 28/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) In the top half of the draw I like the look of Ding Junhui. He doesn’t have an easy draw but we’ve seen recently that he’s in good form and I believe it’s only a matter of time before he wins one of these events. In recent weeks he has been to the final of the second Asian PTC event, which given his record in China is an achievement in itself and he was a quarter finalist in the second European event in Poland. His Premier League form has been good so at 20/1 he looks good for a bet to me. The bottom half of the draw is really lacking in big names and one man who can take advantage of that is Stuart Bingham. Bingham has already won a PTC event this season having won the opening tournament in Asia and he’s also been to the latter stages of a UK PTC event too. Bingham’s another in good form as we’ve seen from the Premier League and he can take advantage of being in the weaker half of the draw. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/antwerp-open-betting-ding-junhui-can-finally-land-elusive-ptc-win-out-in-antwerp
1pt ew M.Fu to win Antwerp Open 45/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) Marco Fu has gone well in the PTC events this season. He has been to the final of one of the UK PTC events and he was in the last 16 of another tournament in Asia. As well as that he was a semi finalist in Australia too so he's been in good form all season and he looks overpriced to me at 45/1 given that he's in a quarter devoid of big names with the exception of Mark Selby, who as we saw in the Premier League looks a little out of sorts at the minute. This sort of distance is generally a good one for Fu and he's used to playing on the TV stage should he get to the latter stages so at 45/1 Fu looks a fair bet to me this weekend. 0.5pts ew A.Mehta to win Antwerp Open 125/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) Aditya Mehta is worth having a pop at this weekend because he has a bye into the second round as Stephen Lee has been scratched after he was banned. That means Mehta has to win just two matches to make it to finals day and they are both very winnable. He will face either Dechawat Poomjaeng or Fergal O'Brien in the second round and the worst draw he could have in the third round is Martin Gould who although a good player is anything but unbeatable. Once you get into the last 16 anything can happen but being in the bottom half of the draw Mehta is unlikely to run into too many elite players so it's worth paying to see how far he can go now that his biggest danger before the last 16 has been pulled out of the tournament.

Re: European Tour 3 - Antwerp Open 19-21 Oct Friday TV game preview: 4pts M.Holt (-1.5 frames) to beat S.Davis Evs Apollobet I can’t see past Michael Holt in this match. He’s playing some lovely snooker at the minute and he’ll have the confidence of beating some good players in recent times. When you beat the likes of Lee and Ding it gives you confidence when you take on the lower players. Davis will try and keep things tight here but Holt is scoring well and I think he can come through this for the loss of no more than two frames. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/holt-vs-s-davis-betting-michael-holt-can-continue-his-good-recent-run-by-beating-davis-in-antwerp

Re: European Tour 3 - Antwerp Open 19-21 Oct One match preview for Saturday which will be on the TV table: 4pts D.Junhui to beat S.Murphy 5/6 Skybet There’s no doubt this is a nightmare draw for both players but I think Ding can come through this one. He beat Murphy 4-2 in the Premier League earlier in the season and while I appreciate this is a different format I think Ding is playing well enough to win again. Murphy is playing well but he’s just found himself lacking a little bit against the very top players this season which gives me the belief Ding can win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-murphy-betting-ding-can-repeat-his-recent-premier-league-win-over-murphy-in-antwerp-opener